Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that gif Sara's expression is adorable
Thanks for bringing in over Trice

Quote:
I am in agreement that she won't go to Peter. It's very likely she will give him feelers or confront him directly. That could mean she won't be in the next episode after breaking up. I hope I'm wrong.
Sara fairly heavily featured in 3.08 and 3.09 according to JE .

Quote:
I can`t picture Neal doing that and even if he did, it would fall on deaf ears, given how gung ho Mozzie has been about the treasure.
Agreed - I can't see that Neal or Mozzie would willingly turn themselves in not right now anyway.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyt4Luke4eva (View Post)
I love that gif Sara's expression is adorable
Thanks for bringing in over Trice

Sara fairly heavily featured in 3.08 and 3.09 according to JE .

Agreed - I can't see that Neal or Mozzie would willingly turn themselves in not right now anyway.
I'm glad to hear she'll still be prominently featured. I am so excited.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-24-2011, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
I'm glad to hear she'll still be prominently featured. I am so excited.
Me too its been great having lots of Sara in recent episodes and knowing there's more to look forward too.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

I remember reading spoilers before S3 began and feeling a bit worried. After Episode 1 and 2, I wasn't sure, but now I am so happy with where the writers have taken our couple. It's great to see them slowly getting a bit more serious without really intending to. I especially love how Sara always tries to downplay their relationship when it's quite obvious how much she cares for him.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
I remember reading spoilers before S3 began and feeling a bit worried. After Episode 1 and 2, I wasn't sure, but now I am so happy with where the writers have taken our couple. It's great to see them slowly getting a bit more serious without really intending to. I especially love how Sara always tries to downplay their relationship when it's quite obvious how much she cares for him.
I think the relationship has been developing nicely and you're right its gotten more serious without them intending it to be. Sara does care about Neal but she downplays it like with the drawer conversation, her smile at him asking her to move in.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Re-watching the episode, I so didn't not catch Sara getting a glimpse of Neal's password to the computer in the reflection of the guitar! And here I was thinking that she simply guessed at the password!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ yeh she sees it reflected in the guitar just like he does her pin in the opening scene .

Old 07-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 07-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyt4Luke4eva (View Post)
^ yeh she sees it reflected in the guitar just like he does her pin in the opening scene .
Yeah I guess I was so transfixed at what was being said that I didn't catch that.

Thanks for the gifs!
Old 07-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love that gif

It was so cute that he knew all those things about her, even down to the little detail about the address of her house growing up. And yes he probably has really good recall (that you would need as a con) but it's still cute that he cares enough to remember such a trivial detail about her life. You would hardly care that much about a "fling".

I really don't care if it's "unrealistic" or "too soon" for Neal and Sara to be getting serious. From what we've seen dating all the way back to S2, it makes all the sense in the world to me.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Do you guys think that Sara is aware of where the treasure came from? I recall her being apart of the season 2 finale, but dont recall if she knew anything about the vaulable in the sub.

Jared Padalecki
Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah I think she knows. In 3x01 when Neal asks her for an allibi it is implied she knows what's in the sub and he told her Peter suspects it didn't burn.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ETA: I spent some time updating the OP this afternoon, was wondering if you guys had any fave fan vids of N/S that could be added in there. And fave N/S quotes too!
If you do would you PM me them

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
Love that gif

It was so cute that he knew all those things about her, even down to the little detail about the address of her house growing up. And yes he probably has really good recall (that you would need as a con) but it's still cute that he cares enough to remember such a trivial detail about her life. You would hardly care that much about a "fling".

I really don't care if it's "unrealistic" or "too soon" for Neal and Sara to be getting serious. From what we've seen dating all the way back to S2, it makes all the sense in the world to me.
I really loved Neal knew all those little details about Sara (and now we do too which is nice). He cares about her as more than a fling

I don't think their relationship is too soon or unrealistic, I'm enjoying the pace of their developing relationship tbh.

From what we saw in 3x01 I gather Sara knows what was in the sub.

Last edited by green eyes sparkle; 07-25-2011 at 08:26 AM
Old 07-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also loved finding out that Neal know all these little things about Sara. It shows that they talk a lot about their past and stuff and they're really enjoying getting to know each other.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 07-26-2011, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
I also loved finding out that Neal know all these little things about Sara. It shows that they talk a lot about their past and stuff and they're really enjoying getting to know each other.
It does its really cute.

credit