Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen (View Post)
LOL you´re funny
Thanks!! But I assure you, it's really me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
I agree, but it's not Gabe's fault...I was just happy he's still rooting for them.

Hm what are their ship names? Thorankle? Emankle? Dankle?

Yeah I know

I did but I don't get why it would work for NE too, do you mean the song?

She's also right! Eliza is Voldemort

Btw Eliza I'm kinda bummed you got rid of that sig
I know it's not his fault of course!! He would write Nemily if he could I'll be happy if he says in the last episode "It should have been Nolan/Emily as an endgame"

I love Emankle and Dankle, sounds like reindeer names

No, I mean what Jorah says: "I have loved you", "I have been by your side longer than any of them", "Why would anyone trust me?"... I think it all works for Nemily too

I'm sorry, I had to change for one of my beloved couple, but now I'm thinking more and more of having a Sansa/LF icon
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Thanks!! But I assure you, it's really me!!

I know it's not his fault of course!! He would write Nemily if he could I'll be happy if he says in the last episode "It should have been Nolan/Emily as an endgame"

I love Emankle and Dankle, sounds like reindeer names

No, I mean what Jorah says: "I have loved you", "I have been by your side longer than any of them", "Why would anyone trust me?"... I think it all works for Nemily too

I'm sorry, I had to change for one of my beloved couple, but now I'm thinking more and more of having a Sansa/LF icon
Ohh yeah, after it ends I need Gabe to say something like "Yeah they didn't end up together but we all know that Emily was the love of his life and fingers crossed that one day she realizes she made a mistake and comes to him".

Lol, how about Emily/reindeer?

Awww yesss, Nolan did say recently that no one knows her better than him But I want him to say I have loved you so much

Duuude. Me too. But I'm also torn because I want a Jim/Oswald icon...anyway I can make you LF/Sansa icon if you want!
Old 02-13-2015, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea what you guys are talking about

But I agree that Jorah's new journey will be awesome!
Old 02-13-2015, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we went a bit off topic here

I think Jorah is going to save Dani from something, that's how they'll reunite. But it's just a theory
Old 02-13-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I think Jorah is going to save Dani from something, that's how they'll reunite. But it's just a theory
I totally go for this theory too
Old 02-13-2015, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It'd prove his loyalty 100%
Old 02-13-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And Dany needs to forgive him again!
Old 02-13-2015, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

I want that theory to be true

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 02-13-2015, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Please make that happen D&D!
Old 02-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ohh yeah, after it ends I need Gabe to say something like "Yeah they didn't end up together but we all know that Emily was the love of his life and fingers crossed that one day she realizes she made a mistake and comes to him".

Lol, how about Emily/reindeer?

Awww yesss, Nolan did say recently that no one knows her better than him But I want him to say I have loved you so much

Duuude. Me too. But I'm also torn because I want a Jim/Oswald icon...anyway I can make you LF/Sansa icon if you want!
That would be our Gabe

I love that, Emily/Reindeer!!

And he DOES!! I wish he could finally say it in a real romantic way too

I'd love if you made me a LF/Sansa icon I can't decide which scene I want though The one where he's kissing her hand? One where they're looking at each other so intensly? The one where he's touching her hair?? The one where they're kissing?? SO MANY GOOD MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Yeah we went a bit off topic here

Don't we always??

I love that theory too
Old 02-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That would be our Gabe

I love that, Emily/Reindeer!!

And he DOES!! I wish he could finally say it in a real romantic way too

I'd love if you made me a LF/Sansa icon I can't decide which scene I want though The one where he's kissing her hand? One where they're looking at each other so intensly? The one where he's touching her hair?? The one where they're kissing?? SO MANY GOOD MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't we always??

I love that theory too
It would make us feel much better. Something like Jk Rolling did for Harmony shippers saying that HH should've ended up together. I'm a Romione shipper, but it's nice that Harmonies got their fair share of excitement after being ignored by TPBT I just understand them as a non canon ships shipper would

Reinmily? Deermily?

If only What a loser

Ok, I can make you icons of each scene! Just tell me which episodes are those so I can look for screencaps!

Yeah it's our thing

It would work!
Old 02-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would make us feel much better. Something like Jk Rolling did for Harmony shippers saying that HH should've ended up together. I'm a Romione shipper, but it's nice that Harmonies got their fair share of excitement after being ignored by TPBT I just understand them as a non canon ships shipper would

Reinmily? Deermily?

If only What a loser

Ok, I can make you icons of each scene! Just tell me which episodes are those so I can look for screencaps!

Yeah it's our thing

It would work!
It definitely would help feeling better I personally loved that Jk Rolling said that, eventhough I feel it was just cause she wanted more publicity, or maybe she really dislikes her own ending now (maybe she re-read it and realized how much Harry/Ginny was such a ridiculous couple )

Deermily all the way hun!!!

Yeah, he's such a loser!!

Haha, I wouldn't know, I know that the hand kissing is in 3x03 if I remember correctly. I haven't seen S4 yet, but unfortunately for me, I think that all the other good LF/Sansa moments are in this recent season

Yeah, we're the mods worst nightmare

Yes, it would make sense! I just watched 3x08 and I was so glad when Jorah told that irrespectuous guy to shut up when he was insulting Dany, he'd definitely do anything to protect her
Old 02-16-2015, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

I need them back together
Old 02-17-2015, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It definitely would help feeling better I personally loved that Jk Rolling said that, eventhough I feel it was just cause she wanted more publicity, or maybe she really dislikes her own ending now (maybe she re-read it and realized how much Harry/Ginny was such a ridiculous couple )

Deermily all the way hun!!!

Yeah, he's such a loser!!

Haha, I wouldn't know, I know that the hand kissing is in 3x03 if I remember correctly. I haven't seen S4 yet, but unfortunately for me, I think that all the other good LF/Sansa moments are in this recent season

Yeah, we're the mods worst nightmare

Yes, it would make sense! I just watched 3x08 and I was so glad when Jorah told that irrespectuous guy to shut up when he was insulting Dany, he'd definitely do anything to protect her
Yeah I agree, but I'm happy for Harmonies nevertheless. Oh yeah, Harry/Ginny The dullest of the dullest!

Deermily *ships it hardcore*

Ugh, he deserves so much spanking

Yeah you're right. So maybe you should finish s4 first because you probably wouldn't want to have an icon of a scene you haven't even seen?
Or I can make you a 3x03 icon!

We are, we should probably move to visitor messages sometime

Aw yes that was cute!
Old 02-18-2015, 11:36 AM
New Fan

Hey guys! I'm new to GOT, well new as in I just finished watching all 4 seasons in like 2 weeks, and from the first few scenes I saw with Dany and Jorah, I knew I would become a hardcore shipper!!!!!I ship them so much that if I was a writer I probably wouldn't mind killing off everyone except those 2, and the show would end with them ****ing on the iron throne or smth.

I'm currently searching for pages dedicated to them( so glad I've found this thread), reading some scenes from the books and I might get into reading fanfiction soon as well lol
I'm really invested in this pair which is not good, because if things don't go the way I want them to I'll be devastated (