Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2018, 06:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Awww such a lovely pic!!
Old 11-29-2018, 07:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

That really is such a cute pic! I love that the cast still can get together every once in a while
Old 06-03-2019, 06:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Nothing else matters. Only us.

Everytime I hear this song now, I'll think about them.

I still can't get over it... I'll never get over it. Damn it. I never thought this show would end with me shipping Cersei and Jaime.

I'm shipping Cersei and Jaime so much now. And that's weird because I'm feeling like I'm betraying my principles because Jaime did rape Cersei and it kills me inside. I love Cersei, so I used to ship them just a little bit before that scene in season 4 happened... never as much as Ygritte and Jon though, but now I do ship Cersei and Jaime as much as Ygritte and Jon.

Stupid show for leaving me in such a mess.

It was unexpected, obviously, but I love that's how it ended for them. It's the best death Cersei could ever get. Perfect death for both of them. And I'm just relieved, because even though I never believed Jaime would kill her... the prophecy and all the nonsense theories around it made me very worried.

I think the whole 'Maggy the Frog' prophecy happened, including the 'valonqar' part. Just not the way people wanted/thought it would happen and I'm relieved and very happy about it, to be honest. Jaime's hands are around her neck... not to strangle her though, but to comfort and protect her. Neck and throat is pretty much the same. Some poetic license for the damned prophecy.

I also think that's why Cersei cries so much. Because of the prophecy. "And when your tears have drowned you..." Well, it was actually because... Her reign was over and she was thinking that her baby will die and thinking she would die alone and then she sees Jaime and of course she breaks down and cries a lot because it's Jaime, the only person that she allows to see her so vulnerable and broken and she cannot believe he came back for her and she suddenly realizes she loves him so much and she's relieved because she is with the man she loves and if she dies, it's with him. Cersei even forgets the Red Keep crumbling around her and just cares about Jaime and is worried because he's hurt and is bleeding. Then beneath the Red Keep she cries a lot again because she wants her baby to live and is terrified thinking there's no way out. Until Jaime comforts her and she calms down a little bit and just accepts what's to come because she's with the only other person who matters beside her and her child. Her one true love.

Life ruined because of a ship... again.