Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2019, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Though if Jon takes over for Dany, what exactly is he supposed to do?

I mean so many people issue with Dany because she's the Mad King's daughter. But he's his grandson, he's also the son of the Prince that started a lot of earlier problems which led to Robert's Rebellion and a lot of deaths and problems for everyone.

Don't a lot of people listen to Jon because they all think he's a Stark and Ned's son at that? Would they still look upon him they now find out that who he really is?
Old 04-15-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

He can't just abandon his love for the North and what he thought was his family
Old 04-15-2019, 10:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Will Jon even tell Dany or will he just keep this new information to himself?

Quote:
“I was like, ‘I need to say goodbye.’ But it was too late. He was gone.” For our May 2019 cover, Kit Harington reflects on eight seasons of #GameOfThrones, and the moment he said goodbye to Jon Snow. (Link in Bio) 📷 @alexilubomirski.

Quote:
We asked Kit Harington some @GameOfThrones trivia and he did..well...just watch. Full quiz at the link in our bio.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-16-2019, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Jon never wanted to be King, from what I remember when they were all chanting King of the North. He didn't look pleased, though last time he was in charged he was assassinated by his own men who could blame him. He just wanted to stop the Nigh King and protect and save his people. He just happens to be gifted to be a great leader, so people to turn to him.

And he was in love and he knew his place in the world. He was Ned Stark's bastard son, he has two living sister and a brother and he is in love with Dany. And they were all gathering together to fight for the living. But now his whole life has been torn apart and he's all over the place.

Though really what would people do if they were to find out he was the true heir to the throne? I mean he would be hated, even more than he is now. Would people start linking him to his grandfather the Mad King? Blaming him for the mistakes and stupidly of his own father and the rebellion that screwed up so much and killed so many? Or would some still believe the lies and call him the son of a rapist? I wonder if people would really give a crap about Jon with his aunt because I think they would be used to incest by now.

Right now Jon being King or Jon letting his true parentage and name being known would that really help anything?
Old 04-16-2019, 06:33 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I have a feeling he'll keep the information to himself until the threat of the Night King is over. Like he said, it's not really time for titles and politics
Old 04-16-2019, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ I have a feeling he'll keep the information to himself until the threat of the Night King is over. Like he said, it's not really time for titles and politics
I hope so too, it would just complicate everything and right now what they need to focus on is defeating the Night King. Though I'm sure he will tell Dany and a then later a small group of people will probably find out like the other Stark siblings and Tyrion.

Though I would have loved to see Cersei's face when she heard the news.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:24 PM
Moderator Manager

^ ITA And it better be him to tell Daenerys than she finding out by someone else because then she would feel very betrayed.

Now when Cersei realizes that now Jon has a stronger claim to the throne and that he and Daenerys are a power couple... that will be priceless
Old 04-16-2019, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

I wonder how Dany will react to this news once she finds out? I expect Jon to gladly step aside and maybe as the true ruler, he can enforce a law for Dany to be Queen and rule the 7 Kingdoms? Besides if Dany is pregnant, Varys/Tyrion/Davos wanting them to marry makes sense.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It would definitely help matters if she was pregnant
Old 04-17-2019, 01:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I don't see Dany taking the news very well at first... but they are in love and marriage could be a way to solve a lot of the problems (including getting the North to really support them)
Old 04-17-2019, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ ITA And it better be him to tell Daenerys than she finding out by someone else because then she would feel very betrayed.

Now when Cersei realizes that now Jon has a stronger claim to the throne and that he and Daenerys are a power couple... that will be priceless
I think Dany won't exactly take the news as well at first, but she will come round. I mean it is their family way and she is in love with Jon. Plus the dragons accept him, I mean they let him near and they him ride them. That should have been a clue right there.

I see Cersei either throwing things around when she hears the news or just drinks wine straight. It would be too perfect for her to find out that not only are they a power couple, they both are primed to take the throne over her.

I do think that Dany is pregnant, they just brought up kids too many times for her not to be.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

they've been hinting about kids I'd say too.

Dany and Jon should have thought about marriage already, so that they can unite their lands if not for anything else
Old 04-17-2019, 09:27 PM
Moderator Manager

I was wondering why Dany has not yet figured out Jon is her blood relative when he rode Rheagal. That's already a clear sign.

LOL, when Cersei finds this out. She'll lose her mind.

Old 04-18-2019, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I was wondering why Dany has not yet figured out Jon is her blood relative when he rode Rheagal. That's already a clear sign.

LOL, when Cersei finds this out. She'll lose her mind.
I just assumed that she had been the last of her line for so long and that she is so in love, it has blinded her to the possibilities that Jon could be more than just a man. He's not just a wolf, he's a dragon as well.

I been watching fan theories videos on the internet, some of them are well thought out and interesting. One of them were talking about the first time the White Walkers came through Westeros. How they were basically winning the war the first time around and yet they were able to drive them back into the land of the North where it's always winter. And then the wall was put up, the person thought a truce had been put in place and the Night King and his army Like they have given the White Walkers something they wanted or promised them something in the future. Like the Prince that was Promised.

I mean that guy north of the wall was giving the Night King his sons as sacrifices, so that the White Walkers would be happy and leave them alone. The guy was guessing that he want a specific person or baby (he assumed that babies were more important) and they were waiting for the song of ice and fire (Jon) or the prince/princess that was promised (Jon and Dany) or a child that they would create together (Jon and Dany) baby would be handed over to the Night King, so that they wouldn't harm them anymore.

That he is like Bran (probably why everyone thinks Bran is the Night King) and can see things that are to come. Like he knows that Dany and Jon will have a child considering how often the show talked about Jon and also Dany having children last season. And that the Night King could have killed Jon or Dany in several moments, but he didn't, as if he was saving them for something down the line.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:03 PM
Moderator Manager

A scene of Dany wondering why Jon can ride a dragon (then brushes it off later) would be fine with me.

I am trying my best to not read fan theories. I did that a lot with S7 but I'm avoiding it for this last season. I'm also glad they're super secretive this time around. They're not even releasing episode titles until the ep has aired.

I can't wait to see how everyone will react to Jaime arriving. He won't be welcomed at WF. But he is there to help at least.