Old 02-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
Judge not lest ye be judged

For me this is not about being deep/woke/feminist. It is about being human and trying to get to a place of acceptance, compassion and lack of judgement for things which absolutely should not be judged. We all need to be more aware of what we project and say and we are ALL guilty of it. Men and women. We all do this to women and it needs to stop. It’s especially difficult in the industry I’m in; you need a strong heart, soul and mind as well as an intense love for yourself to get by it. And EVEN THEN it can be hard. Inside every living body is someone who feels and dreams and has desires and goals and pain and no matter how confident a person is or seems we ALL have insecurities. We are TAUGHT to look at people and judge them. We see this behavior in the people who raise us, who teach us, who we grow up with, who we work with, who we are friends with, mentors, bosses and, ABOVE ALL, magazines (especially tabloids, which I find vile) and certain nasty messy gossipy shows, which I advise you avoid at all cost. I also advise that you really choose wisely when it comes to who you spend time with and listen to. I guess some people think they’re being sassy or witty or funny? I say if you don’t know how to be those things without being nasty then you are not at all any of those things. You’re just messy. If someone is talking trash about other people (even people they or you don’t know) I guarantee you that they are talking trash about you. If you don’t like the way someone looks to the point of becoming nasty and judgmental I urge you to ask yourself what is really going on inside you because it’s very possible that whatever it is is actually an issue you have with yourself and not with whomever you are trying to feel superior to by breaking them apart. Above all, LADIES: DO NOT BODY SHAME EACH OTHER. It’s the ugliest look you can have.

I pilfered this pic from the amazing #vegan and #crueltyfree @nastywomancosmetics

#MondayMotivation #Acceptance #Support #Mood #SickOfIt #DoYou #Perfect #Is #A #StateOfMind #Hollywood #Gossip #Booty #Heels #Lazy #Chubby #Skinny #Makeup #Ladies #Women #CheckYourself

Quote:
tolykay
When your parents’ posing game is stronger than yours 😂

These are the people who made me 💕

#FlashbackFriday to last weekend when my parents were both in town at the same time! A rarity! We ate at a different amazing vegan restaurant every night and I think they’re both intrigued! I tend to forget to take pictures when I travel or when people come to visit me because I’m having such a good time. Of course the one picture we got was in front of my favorite restaurant. And I G’s totally forgotten about this picture until I went back to @littlepinerestaurant tonight for an impromptu dinner with @msbree. It’s a terrible photo, but it was a wonderful night! The best things happen at #LittlePine 😍

#FBF #Parents #GoodFood #GoodTimes #Visiting #VeganFood #LosAngeles #VeganRestaurant #MyFavoritePeople #MyFavoriteFood #Happy #Joy #Family #GoodGenes #Biracial #BestOfBothWorlds #AllSmiles #HappyGirl #Dinner #Friyay
Old 02-12-2019, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

do you remember what ep it is?

that’s so true!! love her posts
Old 02-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I believe it was The Nose
Old 02-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Love her pics. She is so right about judgement. It is so hard not to though.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I agree. I love that she posted that though and even Stana with her latest quotes.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
Throwback Thursday to finding it nuts that this poster for Crazy Ex Girlfriend just happened to be outside my UCB classroom. Thought I’d post this pic of it because it’s Valentine’s day and there’s a big heart balloon in it. Oh, and also because you might see someone you know on the show in a couple of weeks 💁🏽*♀️

#HappyValentinesDay #Coincidence #IThinkNot #ExceptThatItIs #Heart #Balloon #CrazyExGirlfriend #Musical #Comedy #CW #Funny #SoMuchHeart #GuestStar #FamiliarFace #YoursTruly #SuchFun #TBT #HeartBalloon #ValentinesDay #Crazy #ThrowbackThursday #MusicalComedy #Selfie #Valentine #NeverLetGo

Quote:
tolykay
It’s not #TBT or #FBF, but I’m feeling very very VERY nostalgic for @theneighbors today. I loved making that show so much! The first show from the incredible mind of Dan Fogelman (#ThisIsUs #Pitch #CrazyStupidLove). This pic is a still from our first musical episode, the episode which got Alan Menken an Emmy nomination. I just wrapped on a quirky funny show that reminded me so much of ours. It wasn’t for everyone, but for those who appreciate wit, sarcasm and a lot of incredibly clever commentary on politics, social issues and pop culture this was the show for you. And if you have never watched it and you can appreciate those things then you have some fantastic binge watching ahead of you!

#throwbackthursday #flashbackfriday #not #Quirky #Comedy #JJK #Musical #AlanMenken #Emmy #JJK #Musical #ShortSkirt #TheyGotShorterInSeasonTwo #WhatWouldHaveHappenedInSeasonThree #SitCom #FunnyStuff #DanFogelman #Genius #Aliens #NewJersey #Golf #Social #Commentary
Old 02-15-2019, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

I miss the Neighbors too.
Old 02-16-2019, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Me too it was a good yet different show
Old 02-19-2019, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
The weekend is this way.....

A little #FlashbackFriday action for a #PhotoShootFriday post! A fun shoot I did with @caravannyc several years ago at the @thecarltonny, which I thought was such a gorgeous place it’s where I slept the night before I got married and where #ElHubbo and I spent our wedding night. A magical hotel I fully recommend for waking up single and going to bed married💕🔝

#HappyFriday #Weekend #ThisWay #Friyay #FBF #Legs #Feet #MadeYouLook #Turquiose #RedShoes #Bievenu #Photoshoot #Caravan #Stylist #Studio #NYC #Carlton #Hotel #Gorgeous #Quinning #Single #Married #InItToQuinnIt #Signs #Arrow #WhatADrag
Closed Thread   Post New Thread