Old 01-13-2019, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

she was speechless after that
Old 01-13-2019, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Why? The spa sounds great not that I have ever been to one.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It was going undercover with Kate for the NYPD, Hayley pretty much does what they do only her way so ones a law enforcer and the other's against it . Plus Hayley and Kate had rarely spent time together it'd be like me encountering you in public asking to go undercover with me at a spa a little weird plus all of the boys wanted to go and had a funny look
Old 01-16-2019, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
It was going undercover with Kate for the NYPD, Hayley pretty much does what they do only her way so ones a law enforcer and the other's against it . Plus Hayley and Kate had rarely spent time together it'd be like me encountering you in public asking to go undercover with me at a spa a little weird plus all of the boys wanted to go and had a funny look
Old 01-16-2019, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
#TenYearChallenge
From my first ever headshot session in Los Angeles (2009) to Cat Grant (2019) 😜

You can find me at home snuggling with my pup.
You can find Cat Grant in #TheDeathOfSuperman available on digital and Blu-ray and as of TODAY you can find her in #ReignOfTheSupermen (available on blue day on January 29th - see last post for more info).

#OldHeadshot #Animation #Progress #Dreams #Headshot #Hollywood #YesIUsedToBeARedHead #10YearsChallenge #AllSmiles #CloseUp #RedHead #Mood #BlackGirlMagic #IWasALittlePaleBackThen #IStillLivedInNewYork #ItWasWinter #ThankGodForSunshine #MelaninPoppin #Brunette #DCUniverse #SuperHero #Superman #CatGrant #Sassy #Journalist #NotALawyerInThisOne 😂 #10yearchallenge

📸: @loridorn

Quote:
tolykay
Come here.... Lemme tell you a secret......

Stupid things I do when my husband falls asleep and I am bored....

It’s raining here in LA. Hope you are all having as a cozy weekend as we are xoxo

#Cozy #Lazy #Selfie #SoClose #ForYourEyesOnly #ComeHere #Whisper #SaturdaySelfie #ElHubbo #BackGround #Blurry #ExtremeCloseUp #Saturday #RainyDay #Mood #Giggles #AllSmiles #Silly #LoveIt #Enjoy
Old 01-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Pretty.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

She is
Old 01-17-2019, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that’s awesome
Old 01-17-2019, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It is
Old 01-21-2019, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
tolykay
Hey, what can I say? I’ve got a face for voiceover.....

Moi 2009
Mrs. Beakley 2019
I’m addicted to this #10yearchallenge nonsense. #SorryNotSorry

#10yearschallenge #Animation #Voiceover #iLove #MrsBeakley #DuckTales #Reboot #Bored #Sunday #Mood #CouchPotato(ing) #Duck #Beakley #Disney #DisneyChannel #DisneyXD #Cartoon #Headshot #Headshots #Grandma #Bun #OldHeadshot #Split #JustDuckie

Quote:
tolykay
Where in the world am I...?
@Netflix, baby! Guess who else you can find there? Carmen Sandiego! Yep, she’s back! And I have the great pleasure of giving a voice to the fierce, sassy and classy Countess Cleo! We have been working on the show for YEEAAARS and are all so happy to finally be able to talk about it and excited that you can now all binge it! Enjoy 🙏🏽

@hereisgina is #CarmenSandiego #FollowTheFedora #LadyInRed #StrongFemaleCharacters #Fierce #Classy #Sassy #OriginStory(included) #Reboot #Voiceover #Animation #Netflix #CountessCleo #AllSmiles #YesImObsessedWithThisJacketRightNow #AndThisHandbag #Vegan #LabanteLondon #Red #TheSkirtIsFauxToo #VeganFashion #ButBackToCarmen #WomenEmpowerment #WhoRunTheWorld #Girls #Spy #Action #WhereInTheWorldIsCarmenSandiego

Quote:
tolykay
We were wondering what @bettymwhite injects into her skin to look so amazing.... We decided it was joy!!! Pure joy!!! Thank God for this man’s friendship. Joy is what he brings to my life! And laughter. Lots and lots of laughter for over two decades.

My dearest friend and chosen brother, Anthony Palencsar (who was my bridesman in my wedding), is vacationing in LA this week and we weren’t sure when our schedules would match up with free time. He happened to be in Venice right when I was finishing work in Santa Monica and BOOM! Delicious last minute bestie lunch at @plantfoodandwine was planned💕 What a serendipitous occurrence of synchronicity. Keep those who make you feel loved and seen and heard and happy close, even if they live far away (and don’t forget to return the favor #KindnessMatters)!

#AboutLastNight #Friyay #Happiness #AllSmiles #Friendship #Love #Laughter #Trust #GoodFood #GoodCompany #VeganFood #Vegan #EnjoyLife #Venice #AbbotKinney #SantaMonica #Voiceover #StayTuned #Serendipity #Synchronicity #Labante #Sunglasses #VeganFashion #PlantBased #Stars #BettyWhite #RoleModel #Joy

Quote:
tolykay
Sweet old girl had a rough day yesterday, so we decided to spoil her a little and give her what she wanted... In this case it was corn.
On the cob.
Anyone who watches my stories knows #LaG loves her veggies😋 #SoundOn

#EatYourVeggies #Dogstagram #DogsOfInstagram #Corn #CornOnTheCob #Vegan #Spoiled #LapDog #Chihuahua #SweetGirl #Nom #ThatSoundTho 😍

📸: #ElHubbo
Old 01-21-2019, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

That dog eats better then me.
Old 01-21-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Am I the only one who didn’t realize dogs could even eat corn?
Old 01-21-2019, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)

Am I the only one who didn’t realize dogs could even eat corn?
Nope. I thought they were not allowed to eat human food. Their stomach works differently than ours.
Old 01-21-2019, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I know they can have some foods just didn’t realize corn was one of those items
Closed Thread   Post New Thread