Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

she really makes me mad

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Very self righteous and then has the audacity to compare her and pi to him and beckett not even close sweetheart grrr
All the times she has done wrong. He always forgave her. Now because she thinks she is all grown up she can speak to him like that. What ever.... Part of being a grown up is forgiveness and understanding. I always saw little shades of that behavior throughout the series. It is Castle fault not nipping in the bud when she acted like that.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree She is very very in the wrong and she realizes that later
Old 06-15-2014, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree She is very very in the wrong and she realizes that later
What gets me is her saying she didn't think Kate was the right person for him. I was like are you kidding? Does she think her mom or Gina were better?
Kate if anything has been like a mother and better friend than either woman were ever to her. It's like she has forgotten what Kate has done for her.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

much much later caitlin. takes her a long time to apologize to castle

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It SOOOO does too long if you ask me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
What gets me is her saying she didn't think Kate was the right person for him. I was like are you kidding? Does she think her mom or Gina were better?
Kate if anything has been like a mother and better friend than either woman were ever to her. It's like she has forgotten what Kate has done for her.
I think she was just saying that out of spite to hurt him. Cause we all know she loves Beckett best way to hurt Castle is through her so sure it was just to be spiteful little sht to him
Old 06-15-2014, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
much much later caitlin. takes her a long time to apologize to castle
That is why I am indifferent to her now. I was hoping Ryan would be his best man not her. I wasn't happy but it's his kid. Season 7 will have to change me from indifferent to liking her again. My dislike started around season 4 and it hasn't changed.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That is why I am indifferent to her now. I was hoping Ryan would be his best man not her. I wasn't happy but it's his kid. Season 7 will have to change me from indifferent to liking her again. My dislike started around season 4 and it hasn't changed.
I think S7 be bit of redemption for her bet she'll be there for beckett they'll be leaning on each other more than we think
Old 06-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think S7 be bit of redemption for her bet she'll be there for beckett they'll be leaning on each other more than we think
No spoilers girl. I don't want to know.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No spoilers girl. I don't want to know.
That's just my opinion we don't know anything yet hehe woudn't spoil ya
Old 06-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's just my opinion we don't know anything yet hehe woudn't spoil ya
I know I was kidding. I promised myself to stay out of the spoilers thread and that news thread. I want to be surprised this time.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know I was kidding. I promised myself to stay out of the spoilers thread and that news thread. I want to be surprised this time.
Good for you I can't say I'll do the same but just spoil myself for the premiere thats it lol
Old 06-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good for you I can't say I'll do the same but just spoil myself for the premiere thats it lol
I made this promise after going into the episode thread for the season finale 6. Some posters already saw it and the reviews were really bad. So I already went in when it came on my tv not happy. And then I saw the reason why people weren't happy and I agreed with them. UGH!!

I always avoid reviews for movies. So I will avoid spoilers and reviews for Castle this season.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I made this promise after going into the episode thread for the season finale 6. Some posters already saw it and the reviews were really bad. So I already went in when it came on my tv not happy. And then I saw the reason why people weren't happy and I agreed with them. UGH!!

I always avoid reviews for movies. So I will avoid spoilers and reviews for Castle this season.
Reviews are not something to ever go on IMO you gotta watch something for yourself before you form an opinion yourself and the finale was not as bad as people made it out to be honestly lol

and good idea to avoid those things I don't read reviews but spoilers for the premiere I'll be all over heh
Old 06-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

so when will the next rewatch be?

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread