Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wouldnt ask questions like that either. i mean sure I want to know but i wouldnt ask it out loud to another member of the show

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Total Fan

Ditto. Let's ship them in a healthy way.

Quote:
That being said, you deserved to be quoted for the awesome idea hahah

I love the bottom right pic. I couldn't find a bigger version.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Oh my .. just being them and killing spree
Old 12-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Total Fan

I know, right? And this gif...

Old 12-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
I wouldnt ask questions like that either. i mean sure I want to know but i wouldnt ask it out loud to another member of the show
Me either, I kind of feel like that's crossing a line.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Loyal Fan

lol love the "i request the highest of fives" gif.

StaNathan is one of those things we learn about from observation. I'm a scientist, an empiricist. I believe things when i see them. Thus far, i think we've seen a few clear indicators of something going on. I can be patient! I can wait for verifiable proof.

and if anything, asking showrunners/other actors about StaNathan's relationship is going to have detrimental effects, its going to tip them off that people are actually paying a LOT of attention.

we don't want them to be SNEAKY because people are watching.i enjoy dissecting subtle body language as much as the next shipper, but i would appreciate it if we could lull them into a false sense of security. lol. to observe them in their natural habitat.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
StaNathan is one of those things we learn about from observation. I'm a scientist, an empiricist. I believe things when i see them. Thus far, i think we've seen a few clear indicators of something going on. I can be patient! I can wait for verifiable proof.
I'm studying to be one in a few years. But I'm the same way. I believe in what I see when proven right.
And now, I'm a true believer
Old 12-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayk04 (View Post)
lol love the "i request the highest of fives" gif.

and if anything, asking showrunners/other actors about StaNathan's relationship is going to have detrimental effects, its going to tip them off that people are actually paying a LOT of attention.

we don't want them to be SNEAKY because people are watching.i enjoy dissecting subtle body language as much as the next shipper, but i would appreciate it if we could lull them into a false sense of security. lol. to observe them in their natural habitat.
It's like you're reading my mind. I really need proof to believe in something like this. I love them and I'd be happy if they got together, but I don't actually believe that they are. I just love their relationship. But I'm open to it, and open to the little proofs we get, and analyzing their body languages. So, little things like that picture and that video with the jacket make me smile. It's definitely interesting. I would love a current interview to see how is their body language now.

On another note, what does everyone else think of the the fact that Stana is the only person that Nathan doesn't slap? I think it's adorable.

Part of me wondered if it was because he wasn't comfortable enough with her to do that, but then if he feels he can glue her coffee cup to a table, then I think he's comfortable enough. And then on the bloopers they seem pretty comfortable around each other, so I crossed that idea off.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

^^^ lol its probably because Stana is the only cast member Nathan would like to have sex with, and slapping her won't do him any favours.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

hehehe I come into the StanaNathan Thread and Get a Barney Gif I LOVE you guys
Old 12-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Now that's a good motive to not be slapped. HAHAH

You know why I still think there's something? From bloopers and quotes from recent interviews, they kinda reached the comfortable stable state. Like, MARRIED. Or maybe not. My imagination does amazing things, I know
Old 12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraHoo! (View Post)
Now that's a good motive to not be slapped. HAHAH

You know why I still think there's something? From bloopers and quotes from recent interviews, they kinda reached the comfortable stable state. Like, MARRIED. Or maybe not. My imagination does amazing things, I know
it wouldn't surprise me if there's still something happening there. either that, or they've acknowledged it entirely and are comfortable with the fact that they'd love to be together, but don't want to put the show at risk. i feel like its very unlikely that they've never discussed it.

it also wouldn't surprise me if they'd dated during season 1 and then realized when the show got picked up it would be a bad idea, or were told it was a bad idea by ABC, so they benched it. fact is, ABC wouldn't want to build a franchise on a budding romance behind the scenes because we all know how that turns out.

they're clearly very comfortable with each other, thats obvious from bloopers, interviews, and even what they say about each other (nathan's bum from stana, or nathan saying stana's sexy)
Old 12-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
hehehe I come into the StanaNathan Thread and Get a Barney Gif I LOVE you guys
I adore Barney and I'm always trying to use his gifs.

Quote:
I really need proof to believe in something like this. I love them and I'd be happy if they got together, but I don't actually believe that they are. I just love their relationship. But I'm open to it, and open to the little proofs we get, and analyzing their body languages. So, little things like that picture and that video with the jacket make me smile. It's definitely interesting. I would love a current interview to see how is their body language now.
This, exactly. I'm not entirely sure they're together. From what I've seen right now they don't seem to be in a relationship. In any case, the thing that matters to me the most is that their chemistry on and off screen is intact, and I hope it remains so. Do I ship them? Absolutely. But if they're not together I'm OK with it as long as I get to see all this Stanathan adorableness.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Passionate Fan

ok, even though i watched himym all through hs, my mentality is still that of a five yr old. so when I heard Barney gif in the same sentence as I Love You, u can guess what i thought!
Old 12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
I adore Barney and I'm always trying to use his gifs.

I'm not sure who I love more Him or Robin but -laughs- I digress I agree that is Gif's could be used for anything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread