Old 02-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Old 02-02-2018, 06:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey all miss these guys so much

Just wanted to ask cause I heard some rumours did they get alone the whole time they did the show?
Old 02-02-2018, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Hey all miss these guys so much

Just wanted to ask cause I heard some rumours did they get alone the whole time they did the show?
Honestly it's hard to say. I mean every work place there can be tension and with the season 8 angst of the Caskett time apart it does make it sound like the rumors are true (especially since there were two episodes without Stana [who actually had requested more time off and was on vacation back at her native lands for one and the other went to Fashion Week in Milian] and than some of the comments after her being fired and Castle being 'Castle' and not 'Castle and Beckett') but with that being said I do believe the only ones who know the truth are Stana and Nathan and those it might've affected. People point out less photos of them together bts and on set but we gotta remember with the 'break up' most of Nathan's scenes were with Susan and Molly and the boys and most of Stana's were with the boys, Singh or guest stars so..I guess unless Nathan or Stana confirms their tension and not getting along (which both are very professional and respectful of each other to ever admit) I would just say no.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

We really don't know. But I still have hope they will act together in something one day. You never know it happened with some shows that are no longer on the air and they managed to act together again. I also heard rumors that Gilmore Girls the two leads didn't get along sometimes but whatever happened it was resolved and they can back for the renewal of the show.

Why I believe that they might act together again is because after reading that good bye letter she wrote about Nathan at the end of season 7. You can tell she still cared for him. I don't think they hate each other at all.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Agreed Hope. And her birthday message to him a couple of years ago. Let's be real season 8 was good but it had them together less and less so not much from them together but I can understand the break. Working with the same people after a week and I want a break . But I'd definetly say no because neither will confirm and are respectful of each other.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Agreed Hope. And her birthday message to him a couple of years ago. Let's be real season 8 was good but it had them together less and less so not much from them together but I can understand the break. Working with the same people after a week and I want a break . But I'd definetly say no because neither will confirm and are respectful of each other.
That was more Stana being able to finally get a break from the show to do what she wanted. She was stuck with a 7 year contract. That contract had her stuck no room to do anything else. ABC wanted to get rid of her in season 8. The only reason she got what she wanted was because the person who was in charge at the time changed his mind. I am sure if she had a choice in the 7 years she would taken a break from the show a long time ago. I don't think it had anything to do with Nathan. Also the show runners were the one who came up with the stupid story line of keeping them apart in season 8. Stana had no say in that. Even Nathan was like are you crazy. When he heard what the plan was.

I hope that the same show runner learned his lesson or he will make the same damn mistake in Nathan's new show.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
That was more Stana being able to finally get a break from the show to do what she wanted. She was stuck with a 7 year contract. That contract had her stuck no room to do anything else. ABC wanted to get rid of her in season 8. The only reason she got what she wanted was because the person who was in charge at the time changed his mind. I am sure if she had a choice in the 7 years she would taken a break from the show a long time ago. I don't think it had anything to do with Nathan. Also the show runners were the one who came up with the stupid story line of keeping them apart in season 8. Stana had no say in that. Even Nathan was like are you crazy. When he heard what the plan was.

I hope that the same show runner learned his lesson or he will make the same damn mistake in Nathan's new show.
Well I do know for her to sign she demanded the same pay and vacatioin (there was a Forbes article on how her and Nathan made the same) which for ABC was a big, big no. That wasn't the first time ABC has done that either (and is probably why everything happened when it did. She demanded the same pay as her male co-lead which in the end got her booted for a potential season 9). The show runners did it but when Stana signed she said she was happy with the direction they were taking Beckett, I kind of think she knew of the "break up" somewhat. She might not have thought it'd go on for so long or they didn't go past explaining XX and XY and the ending that involved the break up.
Old 02-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well I do know for her to sign she demanded the same pay and vacatioin (there was a Forbes article on how her and Nathan made the same) which for ABC was a big, big no. That wasn't the first time ABC has done that either (and is probably why everything happened when it did. She demanded the same pay as her male co-lead which in the end got her booted for a potential season 9). The show runners did it but when Stana signed she said she was happy with the direction they were taking Beckett, I kind of think she knew of the "break up" somewhat. She might not have thought it'd go on for so long or they didn't go past explaining XX and XY and the ending that involved the break up.
I would demand it too. It is only fair. She was the one half that made it a success too. I am so glad about times up movement that days of women making less than their costars need to be over.
Old 02-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I would demand it too. It is only fair. She was the one half that made it a success too. I am so glad about times up movement that days of women making less than their costars need to be over.
I agree! It's just sad that, Stana got her way, got fired, ABC and Castle had a bunch of backlash and ABC still has NOT learned their lesson!
Old 02-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Honestly it's hard to say. I mean every work place there can be tension and with the season 8 angst of the Caskett time apart it does make it sound like the rumors are true (especially since there were two episodes without Stana [who actually had requested more time off and was on vacation back at her native lands for one and the other went to Fashion Week in Milian] and than some of the comments after her being fired and Castle being 'Castle' and not 'Castle and Beckett') but with that being said I do believe the only ones who know the truth are Stana and Nathan and those it might've affected. People point out less photos of them together bts and on set but we gotta remember with the 'break up' most of Nathan's scenes were with Susan and Molly and the boys and most of Stana's were with the boys, Singh or guest stars so..I guess unless Nathan or Stana confirms their tension and not getting along (which both are very professional and respectful of each other to ever admit) I would just say no.
Sorry i forgot to reply with a thank you

I do agree with everythjgn that you both have said i dint think they hate eavh other just work got in the way with so many behind the scenes stuff making it worse .. i do hope we see them together again
Old 02-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Sorry i forgot to reply with a thank you

I do agree with everythjgn that you both have said i dint think they hate eavh other just work got in the way with so many behind the scenes stuff making it worse .. i do hope we see them together again
Your welcome

I hope so too, it would be nice to see
Old 02-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Your welcome

I hope so too, it would be nice to see
i would love a nice pic together or a tweet or something
Closed Thread   Post New Thread