Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2015, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

That ep was HILARIOUS

Mia was too damn funny oh my gosh. I loved her Calling Espo's cologne Satan's ass crack Made me so sad to see Ryan not pass his test Rick cracked me up hiding the other bottle lol

I liked Hayley and Beckett working together it worked really well they had good give and take in scenes.

Espo getting shot and getting called Assposito Castle and Mia were great together they totally needed each other in that ep. I loved that she was a fan of Martha's that was so damn cute and Castle getting her tickets at the end such a sweet man. and Beckett is so desperately in love with him didn't need her nose to know the but glad Castle got to hear it he NEEDED to hear that. She totally lights up any moment he is in the room with her. Like a friggin christmas tree.

Her levels totally went up when they were theorizing no surprise there thats been one of the many staples of their relationship Them going to the parking garage together was fabulous seeing them in their usual rhythm The end scene the music and her speech bout them gah killing me softly she totally took his shirt and replaced it with her own for him to smell and hold onto just like she was man these two killing in the best way my goodness

and bloody hell three damn weeks before a new ep? grrr.....but hilariously good ep I adored all of it

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 10-19-2015 at 11:24 PM
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes for me, best epi of the season so far. Prob b/c I've accepted the situation for what it is and now back to enjoying the characters.

It had the twist, the comedy, and a clever Caskett hook tied to the mystery at hand. The lady's sense of smell helping the case and interpreting how Beckett feels about Castle which helps reassure him... while also a happy story of her also breaking away from her blessing/curse and joining the world and all the mess and joy it has to offer. Enjoyed how clever they weaved in Martha in this one too.

The B-story, or heck the C-story in this one (since Caskett "split" is a running theme) had its moments. Glad someone got the Sergeant title... Ass-posito was the highlight of that story line, should have seen that one coming! LOL!

I'm glad they delivered a hopeful ending scene. As I've said before, faithful 'Castle' fans know what'll eventually happen, we all just don't agree with the path but we're all on the ride!

Wow 3 week hiatus this early? It is a whole new way of delivering 'Castle'. I read somewhere they will have a pretty long break through the holidays and start up again prob in Feb... that'll take some getting used to also.
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

OMG I loved this episode.. It was hilarious!!
Felt sorry for Ryan though, at first he didn't pass his exam, then he accidentely shots Javi. Kate getting mad at them at the end was great. "I didn't mean it that way.." Sure you did Kate..

Loved Caskett together. Really obvious they still love each other.
Castle and Mia were hilarious. Him farting to get her out of her appartment.. And the making fun of Ryan and Espo, brilliant!!

When is the next episode going to be?
Old 10-20-2015, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

I will never ever forget him farting like that.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

I was like; what is he doing?? And then she was sniffing and I got it..!! He farted, GROSS!!
Old 10-20-2015, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I was like; what is he doing?? And then she was sniffing and I got it..!! He farted, GROSS!!
A lot of people didn't like that. I usually don't care for that type of humor but in this case I loved it.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Caskett: Dude they're like teenagers all over again. And it feels like the early seasons. God I love that!!!

We got so much with them- the flirting, the shared brain thing, Beckett called him 'Babe', the smiles, them smelling each others clothing.

Then add in Mia (the woman with the hyperosmia) who could smell Beckett's pheromones and Mia talking about how real and true their love was- gah!!!!

~*~*~

The Boys: Dude these two were hilarious.

Bummed that Ryan didn't pass.

OMG Ryan shooting Espo in the ass- too funny!!! - Assposito

I was actually surprised Beckett didn't take away Ryan's gun despite it being an accident.

Loved Beckett though for taking charge of it and ordering them to see a therapist.

On that note, I have to say it's about damn time!!! Someone had to do it since Gates or Montgomery never did so. I'm glad it was finally Beckett do so.

~*~*~

Others:

-So glad to see Haley back. I need her to become a cop ASAP!

-I'm not one for flatulence humor but given the case and the hyperosmia that was involved, I found that the content was appropriate.

~*~*~

Dude, 3 weeks till the new episode?! Damn that sucks.

But at least the pay off will be worth it- we got Beckett and Castle together and they were both giddy and it seemed Beckett was in the loft!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fart is hilarious and so Castle to resort to that I'm sure he's done that to Beckett before too LOL

man her face the minute she walked into the loft gah Stana kill me with no words woman
Old 10-20-2015, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Fart is hilarious and so Castle to resort to that I'm sure he's done that to Beckett before too LOL

man her face the minute she walked into the loft gah Stana kill me with no words woman
I knew he was going to do it the moment she says he couldn't get her to leave. That was such a man thing to do.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Classic
Old 10-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And not just a man thing but a Nathan thing too. Remember that bit in the blooper reel where he said he made a little poopy in his pants
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

hahahah yes
Old 10-21-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh one thing I forgot to mention:

Loved Ryan checking out Beckett's "Back seat". And then later he said she always smells pretty. The guy is married and yet he finds a way to check out his boss
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-21-2015, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)

Loved Ryan checking out Beckett's "Back seat". And then later he said she always smells pretty. The guy is married and yet he finds a way to check out his boss
Usually he doesn't do that with Kate because he sees her as her sister. I guess not this time.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes i thought both lines were funny... although the first line a bit disturbing. Comments like that I thought only Esposito made (starting with S02E01) like when Beckett had to rescue Castle from the Russian gambler years ago...

I was like... "why is the camera point at Stana's <>???" and then the comment popped out... LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)

pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread