Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick42 (View Post)
This is how you prolong a series. After they get married, what's left? They could have a baby which could take up another series, but once they get married, people will start to lose interest because the drama of them finally tying the knot is over.
Exactly and there's a method to his madness this ep in no way ruins the last 6 yrs of awesomeness it's one bump in the road that is going to most likely lead to even more amazing eps it really isn't the end of the world guys Even though I'm not thrilled there is a method to his madness nothing is haphazardly done or cavalier in action
SIC PARVIS MAGNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

sigh... now i watched all of the episode. are they serious? I mean I didnt HATE it or something but to spend the entire episode chasing Kates "husband" I didnt really think this was supposed to be the big finale I wanted to see the actual wedding and while I had a feeling that somehting might happen I thought it would be during the actual wedding and not that it wouldnt even happen

the episode started out really good but further down I just thought "hey.. we only have like 10 mintues left and we are still in the middle of hunding that scum bag down" sigh

of course we all know that Castle isnt dead or anything because then .. well the show would be over. but still. sigh... didnt like the cliffhanger ending like that.

The episode had a lot of good and funny moments. loved the one wiht lanie and the dress and the moment martha gave kate the earrings as well as Alexis and Martha organizing the wedding but... the ending and how the episode turned out leaves me a little disappointed.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
sigh... now i watched all of the episode. are they serious? I mean I didnt HATE it or something but to spend the entire episode chasing Kates "husband" I didnt really think this was supposed to be the big finale I wanted to see the actual wedding and while I had a feeling that somehting might happen I thought it would be during the actual wedding and not that it wouldnt even happen

the episode started out really good but further down I just thought "hey.. we only have like 10 mintues left and we are still in the middle of hunding that scum bag down" sigh

of course we all know that Castle isnt dead or anything because then .. well the show would be over. but still. sigh... didnt like the cliffhanger ending like that.

The episode had a lot of good and funny moments. loved the one wiht lanie and the dress and the moment martha gave kate the earrings as well as Alexis and Martha organizing the wedding but... the ending and how the episode turned out leaves me a little disappointed.

You summed it better than I ever could. The "husband" plot ruined the last episode of the season. I can't believe they thought that was a good idea.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just annoyed because they'll either wait until the NEXT season finale for the wedding to actually go through (which I guess would be a wonderful way to end the series if next season is the last), OR it will just be scaled down to some courthouse thing at the end of some random episode which honestly we've waited so long and we (and Castle/Beckett) deserve more.

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think well have to wait till next season finale for the wedding probably mid season
Old 05-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I don't think them getting married would hurt the show too much. There comes a point the stalling for certain storyline gets old. And it just forces the writers to come up with something new.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless forms (View Post)
I'm just annoyed because they'll either wait until the NEXT season finale for the wedding to actually go through (which I guess would be a wonderful way to end the series if next season is the last), OR it will just be scaled down to some courthouse thing at the end of some random episode which honestly we've waited so long and we (and Castle/Beckett) deserve more.
I think we will be get a quick courthouse scene
Old 05-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure they will probably get married as quickly as possible once they are reunited. I was kinda hoping to see big grand magical wedding.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

So negative in here my goodness lol there's nothing to indicate we won't still get our wedding maybe just be little more intimate if nothin else .AM has spoiled the crap out of us these last two seasons he's just shaking it up a little lets give him be benefit of the doubt before this ep he never gave us any reason to question his direction it's not ideal I won't say it is but it's not the end of the world either we'll get our wedding just have a little more of a bump to get there first
Old 05-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I'm sure they will probably get married as quickly as possible once they are reunited. I was kinda hoping to see big grand magical wedding.
I think so and will be a 30 second scene. I wanted to see that too.
I wanted to hear their beauiful vows, see the look on castles face as she walked down the aisle, their first dance etc
Old 05-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
So negative in here my goodness lol there's nothing to indicate we won't still get our wedding maybe just be little more intimate if nothin else .AM has spoiled the crap out of us these last two seasons he's just shaking it up a little lets give him be benefit of the doubt before this ep he never gave us any reason to question his direction it's not ideal I won't say it is but it's not the end of the world either we'll get our wedding just have a little more of a bump to get there first
You couldn't have said it better. There's another fansite that I stumbled upon where every comment was negative, and I would get so frustrated!

We have had 2 incredible seasons of Caskett as a couple, so let's not have this one finale change that fact We'll get our wedding next season, so I say bring on S7!
Old 05-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Nicely said, seriously.

That's why I'm not disappointed. Never has AM and his team screwed us over. He knows the story he wants to tell. He knows his couple are endgame but how that happens it doesn't matter just as long as they get there.

I found the episode entertaining and sure the end kind of reminded me of One Tree Hill some but in this case it actually worked.

Let's face it we all know that Castle is not dead otherwise they would have to rename the show.

And is it really any surprise that the wedding did not happen? I was kind of expecting it so it doesn't phase me as much so that alone helps to lower my feelings since I knew it was coming. And you know what, even still I didn't mind.

One incident where so many want fluff and they start going haywire because it didn't happen. Well, A.) There's always fanfiction for fluff and B.) One little bump shouldn't be enough to get people off of AM's track. We have to have faith in the words that Castle said.

It's all gonna be okay.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin32 (View Post)
You couldn't have said it better. There's another fansite that I stumbled upon where every comment was negative, and I would get so frustrated!

We have had 2 incredible seasons of Caskett as a couple, so let's not have this one finale change that fact We'll get our wedding next season, so I say bring on S7!
Thank you and I stay away from anywhere but here I would get too frustrated my Irish genes would get better of me haha

Exactly bb exactly Just a detour on our road to it and I think it'll be a fantastic arc can you imagine the reunion we'll get? and gah I can't wait to see how Beckett is how Stana is going to play that there's plenty to be excited about they're not broken up just delayed on the wedding I can live with that cause in the bigger picture this will be awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Nicely said, seriously.

That's why I'm not disappointed. Never has AM and his team screwed us over. He knows the story he wants to tell. He knows his couple are endgame but how that happens it doesn't matter just as long as they get there.

I found the episode entertaining and sure the end kind of reminded me of One Tree Hill some but in this case it actually worked.

Let's face it we all know that Castle is not dead otherwise they would have to rename the show.

And is it really any surprise that the wedding did not happen? I was kind of expecting it so it doesn't phase me as much so that alone helps to lower my feelings since I knew it was coming. And you know what, even still I didn't mind.

One incident where so many want fluff and they start going haywire because it didn't happen. Well, A.) There's always fanfiction for fluff and B.) One little bump shouldn't be enough to get people off of AM's track. We have to have faith in the words that Castle said.

It's all gonna be okay.
Thank you sweets

and AGREED with everything you said I already expected them not to get married I really did and AM and his team have a better finger on the pulse of this show and these two than I've ever seen a writing team have with not only a show but ship which is the heart of this show.

Honestly think fandom has been spoiled so much one bump like you aid and everyone flips its like a kid who's been spoiled for so long and gets told no for the first time and there's a tantrum it's going to be ok I promise people.

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 05-13-2014 at 07:18 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

and AGREED with everything you said I already expected them not to get married I really did and AM and his team have a better finger on the pulse of this show and these two than I've ever seen a writing team have with not only a show but ship which is the heart of this show.

Honestly think fandom has been spoiled so much one bump like you aid and everyone flips its like a kid who's been spoiled for so long and gets told no for the first time and there's a tantrum it's going to be ok I promise people.
LMAO exactly.

And hey at least we have an entire summer to play with these two. I'm all ready starting my own after fic (and I'm sure there will be many online but they're fun to read).
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
LMAO exactly.

And hey at least we have an entire summer to play with these two. I'm all ready starting my own after fic (and I'm sure there will be many online but they're fun to read).

and this is very true have to post yours and any goodies you find love me a good fic
Reply   Post New Thread