Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Loyal Fan

thank you canada, i have a slow internet bandwith so thanks to canada by the time i download it monday morning its ready for me to see at night as if i was watching it live

love the episode , espo/ryan banter
kate and castle too , esp the part about her territory i lol so hard , i was like did she say what i think she said

aw and then we he gave her the shells scene too sweet thsose two

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
ladyevenstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

great episode the case was very interesting, loved R/E interaction (that shooting scene was fab and them wanting to steal the diamond ) and of course Castle/Beckett so sweet as always
Old 11-12-2013, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Review time, yae!

Caskett:

OMG how adorable were these two!

Loved the book ending sequence- opening with a Caskett scene and ending with one.

The case connecting to their relationship was awesome.

That bed scene with Beckett not liking Linus was cute. Now if it was a bear or a wolf I wouldn't mind but not Linus. LOL!

Beckett's line, "If you want to be invited into my territory you'd better rethink that."- I was like WTF she actually said a sexual comment in the work place, even as she looked around to make sure no one was watching, wow- so could not believe that!

The talk about the elephants on Beckett's desk.

And that ending with Castle removing Linus and placing sea shells they collected on the beach- could he be anymore romantic!

Castle saying, "We're both alphas"- seriously why couldn't my school paper have been due this week, using this line would have been perfect!

And Beckett's comment, "I love our story."- Who doesn't!

'Roach Coach'

I'm refering to Ryan & Espo as their Nikki Heat given name because they don't have one on Castle.

These guys were freakin' awesome!

Both trying to determine who was the man in the relationship: "You do realize you're wearing a sweater vest." LOL!

I so could not believe what went down with these two in terms of the car accident and shootout!

The Case:

I said it about last weeks case but I changed my mind- this week's case is the best!

I love how Castle isn't a traditional cop show where you can find out who the killer is in the first 5 minutes. This show always has so many layers to it that everyone involved seems like a possible suspect and then it turns out to be the one you don't really see coming.

Seriously I could not have pegged the wife to be the one involved.

And the whole thing with the diamond just blew my mind.

Other Thoughts:

Okay I'm gonna say it here and now, "The moon walk was a fake- that Roswell wasn't"- best Castle line ever! He believes in the Roswell Incident!!!!!!!!!! I've been a strong believer in Roswell since I was 8 so the fact that Castle continues to believe in a lot of what I believe in continues to blow my mind and make me one heck of a happy person. Never in my tv life have I related to anyone like I do with Castle.

This was what I wrote during the shoot out scene: -And seriously, why do bad guys always have to be wearing clown masks? They never cease being creepy.-

Then a scene later this conversation happens: Ryan- "Clown masks." | Castle- "As if clowns weren't creepy enough."- Castle used the same word I did! Loved that.

Final Thoughts:

Okay got everything that I wrote in my notes.

How the fk does this show continue to get better and better?! Like seriously.

And don't get me started on next week- that one is gonna be insane with Esplanie dopplegangers!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

awesome review Ron! I agree with everything you said. The caskett stuff was beyond adorable and I really liked the case this week too.

Next week looks scary, I don't know what to think!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

loved the episode i liked the case and i loved how we got to see some really nice casket scenes again. i loved Linus and how Beckett was scared of him and the seashells? sooo cute. those two really love each other and were soo cute in this episode.

The case was also pretty interesting wiht the diamond and this time i didnt call the killer right ahead lol. sometimes it happens that i know right away

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

loved the episode i liked the case and i loved how we got to see some really nice casket scenes again. i loved Linus and how Beckett was scared of him and the seashells? sooo cute. those two really love each other and were soo cute in this episode.

The case was also pretty interesting wiht the diamond and this time i didnt call the killer right ahead lol. sometimes it happens that i know right away

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I loved the caskett banter over Linus and being invited to each other's territory lol. That was great and the last scene with the seashells was definitely squee worthy and adorable

lol yes it was definitely a surprise this time
Old 11-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Castle saying, "We're both alphas"- seriously why couldn't my school paper have been due this week, using this line would have been perfect!
I'm quoting myself but with good reason!

Remember how I said this in my review, well it seems like I got my wish.

A lot of the episode had to deal with the guys questioning their masculinity and what it means to be a man and that's exactly what the topic is for my paper so I'll be able to use that and the whole Ryan/Espo quote!!!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why when Barrett Hawke was destroying the information in the Econoline Van didn't Ryan shoot the shredder or computer or both????? Can't people bring back deleted info.? They do it on other shows. Tape back together the shredded files? I thought at first when Hawke seemed untouchable, Castle should contact Dad. Or Beckett contact friends in NY, (FBI). Hawke would help off the record. But he was in car and she was already dead? Can't he get in trouble?
The shootout in the car crash was good.

I thought it was Kyle, Alice Clarks assistant before I thought it was Matt Lanchet her BF. But even with a false name, he turned out to not be the killer. But I see why all the high price Hit men were on the case. The clown Car men and Barrett Hawke, even if he was just there for snagging the Diamond. Why would Janet wear an illegal diamond to a special event?

Should have thought of Janet Werner. She was only trying to scare Alice. Stan was trying to hide it, to easy and she was mostly quiet.

Castle and Beckett talking about the elephants and Linus. Cute. Both Alpha's. Linus moved and upset. Shells were nice.

Last edited by webruce; 01-06-2014 at 11:21 PM Reason: added line
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that was so funny
fragileღheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Thank God he put them back. That was what finally got Bracken to jail.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

He wasn't expecting that answer from Beckett
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Watching this episode right now..!
Old 09-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star