Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Beckett may not know much about Castle at this point but she'll work on it.Actually both of them will..that's the difference
i didn't think she was insecure in the end..any person ask an experinced person not to commit same mistakes..so IMO that's what happened
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess this all means that Kate will want to get to know Rick more which could be a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know, it might be good for them to really get to know each other now that they're in an relationship. I was a little worried TBH that this might cause them to break up but I guess it's a good thing cause every relationship you need to get to know the other person cause if you don't then it's likely you have nothing in common or nothing to talk about.

Loved the episode, I was loving Ryan and Esposito mocking Castle it's always fun to see these 3 play around with each other a little.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

I really really enjoyed this week's episode. One of the best so far.

My first reaction to the end was not again. Enough with the doubting already !! He is not getting tired of you or bored with you !! And then I took the whole dad thing into consideration and I kinda think it's a nice storyline for the end of the season and could go into the next one as well. I mean now that Beckett's storyline with her mother is kinda done, they need something else.

Besides it's only fair we go there now. I mean Castle dug up her past, got new evidence, got her almost killed over it and now she can return the favor - so to speak. Well I can live withouth the almost killed part but I think she'll go hunt his dad down - or at least tries.

Why did his ex bring up his dad anyway if they don't wanna go there. That's an unsolved mystery which needs to be investigated
Old 01-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn't my favorite episode so far but I liked the scenes with guys and Castle "It's like pouring gasoline on fireworks" lol. And the case was interesting, I liked the twist about the wife. I just don't like how outside characters keep coming in and placing doubt in Kate's mind about the relationship being able to last. But hopefully she'll use that information to help keep the relationship strong.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone get a giggle out of the 3 red heads part, Alexis, his mum and ex are all red heads, maybe Castle has a type
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, Guys.

I liked this week's episode of Castle with the case of a female divorce lawyer who found out the pro golfer ex wife wasn't dead and faked her death with the best friend of the pro golfer, because she was to afraid that her ex husband could portray her as gold digging wife in the press. So that she had to kill her with an ice pick.

I have to say, I cared a lot more about Kate and Rick's problems they had when Rick's ex wife showed up and decided to quarter her self into this apartment to nurse Alexis. They way Rick realized with the help of Ryan and Esposito that to host your ex wife together with his girlfriend and how he tried to find a way to get his ex wife out of his apartment was to hilarious.

I'm so curious to know, if Kate will ask Rick about his father or if she will try to find more about it by her self and how it will affect their relationship.

Markus
mrmarkus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
Beckett may not know much about Castle at this point but she'll work on it.Actually both of them will..that's the difference
i didn't think she was insecure in the end..any person ask an experinced person not to commit same mistakes..so IMO that's what happened
I agree with you, I honestly was not in the least bit worried because I think it will be good for us Caskett fans in the long run, She'll want to find out about Castle's father (and other things) and it will strengthen their relationship that much more.
SaraSidleStokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love how in the promo Kate says 'you're not the man I thought you were" all serious but on the ep it was quickly turned into a light moment. I hate the people who make the promos!
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:25 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Couple of reviews of 'Significant Others'

-Castle-The-seeds-of-doubt

'Castle' 5x10: Castle's ex-wife leaves us pondering what's to come for Caskett
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well if anyone is going to be able to get to the heart of Castle it will be Beckett. I mean she probably knows more about his true self than his ex's. Just look at all the things they been through already. They say true nature shows itself in those life or death moments and they been through a couple so far.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

last epi was amazing... really loved it
Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

I kind of expected Rick to mess up with inviting Meredith to stay with everybody at his loft. I loved the scene between Castle, Javier and Kevin when they told him how stupid he was to do that. I have absolute faith that the last scene between Kate and Meredith means that just like Castle did in the previous years Kate will investigate, but unlike last time they won't have anything secret between them and he'll know that she wants to know.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

i think the episode was okay. i loved some of the banters wiht castle and the boys, but at the end i thought "oh no not again" i just hope that beckett doesnt think too much about this because castle IS different with her and wel sometimes people just dont want to talk about stuff, still, beckett knows him and he would never keep secrets from her on purpose. they are a good couple as long as they believe in themself

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Fan forum keeps eating my posts

I agree with everyone who says we don't have anything to worry about. The last seen was not insecurity but actually for me more realization. Because in that moment I along with Kate realized how little we know about the man we have been watching for four years. We know he loves his family and has a big heart and his feelings for Kate but as an individual we really don't. I've been so fixated on Beckett's story I have never really stopped to think about Castle's.

We all know Beckett has been the one with walls and now it is her turn to challenge Castle's. That is why I love this show as the symmetry is beautiful, it is just fantastic story telling and brilliant character development that I can't wait to watch.

Last edited by Kelly2790; 01-10-2013 at 02:57 AM
Kelly2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm surprised Martha didn't let Meredith have it from the beginning. Sure she didn't want Alexis to get upset. It was her mom by the way. But to let her come in and take over kinda. I don't believe Martha Rodgers would just step aside.
Richard coming home to set her(Meredith) straight was funny. I knew he wouldn't do it.
As others have said, Lainey, and Espo, and Ryan trying to give advice was so cute. Castle and Beckett need to know more about each other. Even though I find my wife has more history she won't tell, and we have been together for 30 years. But it's no deal breaker.
The case at hand, The wife (Leanne Piper) changing her name and hiding was a little odd. I didn't see it coming. And the scene with Walter and Samantha Voss destroying the valuables and Them being arrested after Kate warned them.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread