Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMFG I AM JOINING YOU IN THE CAPS I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE PROMO !!! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT ALL FREAKIN' DAY !!!! THEY ARE GONNA MAKE OUT....AND ITS GONNA BE AWESOME !!!!!!!!

I AM BEYOND EXCITED.... CAN IT BE MONDAY ALREADY?

ETA : Jen - She does shout Rick when she is clinging on the side of the building... maybe he saves the day

ETA X2 :

Last edited by rorystar; 05-01-2012 at 12:18 PM
rorystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

haha i only slept like 3 hrs last night and i spent most of the night on tumblr reblogging. it's now noon and i've reached my post limit.

IM TOO EXCITED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

OMG what an episode I didn't really care for the zombie case, Caskett were much more interesting

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP
Omg I thought the same. He didn't bring her coffee and it made me tear up

But then, she told him about the therapist and that the wall is finally falling down I was crying like a little baby, seriously

And then the promo

May 7th will kill me. Seriously.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Tomato (View Post)
Omg I know, and when he got to the crime scene, they were like "Thanks for calling me" "Sure" and I was like WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP
And how right before Castle arrived Kate was asking Esposito if he liked coffee and he was like "I like latte" or something. It was like she missed her coffee buddy. I found that so cute
JLarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ YES! I NOTICED THAT TOO *SO* CUTE AND HEARTBREAKING!

SISSSSSSS YOU'RE HEREEEEEEEE THIS TIME, I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAUGHT UP IN TIME FOR THE FINALE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
i spent most of the night on tumblr reblogging
WAS I DOING THE EXACT SAME THING?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

haha i JUST got out of Tumblr jail and now it's being all slow and stupid. making me nuts
Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not working AT ALL for me
Old 05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah it isn't for me really either. and i have like 50 "liked" posts that i want to reblog. that episode and those promos have me just unable to focus on anything else.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarah (View Post)
And how right before Castle arrived Kate was asking Esposito if he liked coffee and he was like "I like latte" or something. It was like she missed her coffee buddy. I found that so cute
And when he did show up without coffee for her she threw away the cup that she did have. I guess all of a sudden it didn't taste so good.
rickfromillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

t was a really funny episode and definitely kept me laughing a lot The laser tag moment with "Suit up" reminded me of Barney on HIMYM

And I so called it that it was Castle wearing the zombie costume at the very end

I'm glad that they actually talked to each other and had a moment. The fact that Kate's walls will be coming down and that Castle wants to be there when they do is awesome and I can't wait for it to happen, hopefully in the finale

Girls - I know you are all excited about the episode and especially about the promo (I can't wait) but please respect the fanforum rules about the caplock

Quote:
Do not post in all caps, as it’s considered Internet lingo for yelling. If a thread title or post is typed in all caps, it will be edited or deleted. dO nOt PoSt LiKe THiS, eItHEr (this is also known as sticky caps). Also, don’t abuse the privilege of being able to post using different font sizes and colors, or your post will also be edited or deleted.
We don't mind if you post a sentence or even two in all caps or if its just one post to express your excitement, I get it, but to post about every post with a caplock is not okay and the next time it happens we have to edit or delete it. please understand

Last edited by SwanQueenLove; 05-02-2012 at 09:08 AM
SwanQueenLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

I loved the episode. it was funny, I laughed but also they made progress and while they talked about it in a third person scenario they both knew what they were talking about it and helped them to know whats going on.

I was shocked at first when castle said something about the last case and i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but well we all knew it would never be his last case. He cant live without beckett and she cant live without him.

I also loved the castle family dynamic in the episode. but I missed Lanie

tht promo.. or well the promos as in plural looked abo****ely great. I hope it will be a great finale next week. gosh just one more week. how did that happen?

I am agreeing with Ashley girls. We are all excited, there is no exception in this thread here, we are all partying next week and are totally ecstatic abotu the promo but about 8 posts in all caplock is a little much, sorry

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 05-02-2012 at 08:31 AM
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Tomato (View Post)
SISSSSSSS YOU'RE HEREEEEEEEE THIS TIME, I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAUGHT UP IN TIME FOR THE FINALE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
SIIIISSSSSSS I'M SOOOO HAPPY TOO!!! AND ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU
Old 05-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT - JMO but the ALL CAPS should be used to emphasis a word or two and not to for your entire post.

Can't wait for the final, this time of year can be so much fun!
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Okay. Capslock message received. We were just excited and we all understand rules and won't do it anymore.

Now...onto the episode. Just watched it again, this episode was SO good! So many great moments!

Castle, "She doesn't have to grow up, look at me!"

Wow, Rick, good catch on the moment Beckett throws her coffee away disgusted, I never would've caught that it was so subtle! So touching how she was trying to bring Espo coffee and he didn't like the kind she brought him.

Loved how Ryan & Castle team up against Beckett and Espo & Ryan wants to believe in the whole zombie thing!

And those guest star actors were GREAT! The guy who played Charlie was hysterical!! "Is that your gun?" And the guy who played Paul baked off his ass! Too funny!

Last edited by Talula78; 05-02-2012 at 04:10 PM
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
OT - JMO but the ALL CAPS should be used to emphasis a word or two and not to for your entire post.

Craig - SORRY CRAIG BUT PEOPLE WERE EXCITED !!! - Oh sorry !! People were just expressing their excitement about the promo. But Suz and Ash have mentioned about it so I am sure that people will hold off the caps well until the finale anyway and surely it should be the mods telling posters about the rules. Craig have you not learnt anything about these kinds of posts from the Lauren board... all it does is cause drama and make people mad. Can you not just contribute about the episode like everyone else

I loved the episode so many amazing Caskett moments, I love how subtly they dealt with Beckett saying to Castle about her needing to deal with being shot and what Castle had said to her and also with her mentioning to Castle about going to therapy and the wall finally coming down Lets hope that now the wall is coming down that they in the finale. The guy who was high made me laugh so much when he was falling asleep

I loved the guy who was like " Is that your gun, just shoot me, shoot me now" he made me laugh alot. I love how Ryan always teams up with Castle over the strange cases like with the demon when they both believed and Beckett and Espo are like Can not wait for the finale.... only 5 days to go !!!!