Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
As much as I love Lanie and her friendship with Kate, Beckett needs professional help now.
She does. Making her go back to therapy is one of the best (and realistic) things this season IMO. I'm sure we're gonna see a change in her eventually.

Quote:
These two may be very fond of Castle, but they'll always take Beckett's side. They act like her brothers
Aww yes! I love Ryan and Esposito acting all protective!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

my first thought about the other woman:

what a Snitch

and it seems like beckett thought the same. looks like it was hard for her not to slap her right then and there

oh and compared to kate - serenas hair doesnt look that good

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 10-18-2011 at 10:18 AM
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol yeah I didn't like her at all either. She was a show off. And way too forward with Castle.

I was expecting more with the jealousy but it was great to hear Kate talking about it in therapy. When the therapist was why "Why is that a problem?" and she was like "because he's supposed to......by my partner" we all know she wanted to say "because he's supposed to be in love with me".
Old 10-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes. she was supposed to say that and she was sure thinking it. and as soon as she is admitting that to herself and saying it out loud she can finally be with Castle. I am glad tho that this serena person didnt "steal" it from her. although I dont think Castle wanted to get stolen hehe

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a little worried in the beginning. Castle was definitely checking her out a lot. But it's good to see that he didn't want her afterall. He's in love with Kate and there's no substitute for the person you love. And yes when she can admit that to herself and to him then she'll actually be with him.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did you all notice it was Castle's money? It appeared he reached down and handed Serena the envelope which she in turn handed over to the informant...
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwthepup (View Post)
Did you all notice it was Castle's money? It appeared he reached down and handed Serena the envelope which she in turn handed over to the informant...
I think he was just the "Girl Friday". Not sure, but I think he was at most holding it for her in his jacket pocket. Castle made a comment about this meeting before the informant arrived. That conversation/flirt makes no sense if they had discussed this before enough for Castle to know to bring an envelope full of money. She must have given it to him to hold, or Castle never touched it and you were confused about where it came from.
ljsworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

It did look like it was Castle's though. I don't know, maybe he imagined where they were going and got ready?
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I was a little worried in the beginning. Castle was definitely checking her out a lot. But it's good to see that he didn't want her afterall. He's in love with Kate and there's no substitute for the person you love. And yes when she can admit that to herself and to him then she'll actually be with him.
lol well he is a guy after all. but honestly I didnt think that serena was that hot or something. I mean if I compare her and stana... seriously

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
lol yeah I didn't like her at all either. She was a show off. And way too forward with Castle.

I was expecting more with the jealousy but it was great to hear Kate talking about it in therapy. When the therapist was why "Why is that a problem?" and she was like "because he's supposed to......by my partner" we all know she wanted to say "because he's supposed to be in love with me".
yes exactly. she so wanted to say that

Im really enjoying the episodes this season
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
lol well he is a guy after all. but honestly I didnt think that serena was that hot or something. I mean if I compare her and stana... seriously
I don't think so either. I personally didn't see what the big deal was about her I was kinda like "really?"

Lisa - She definitely did and I wish she had but at least we know that she wanted to. It's been a great season so far
Old 10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don't think so either. I personally didn't see what the big deal was about her I was kinda like "really?"
I felt exactly the same. They only reason why she looked kinda hot was because of her tight red dress and ****ty attitude. Beckett is gorgeous no matter what she's wearing.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrnbygrace (View Post)
The Martha thing didn't bother me at all. I think she's still trying to get Castle to accept how he feels. Remember she said, "Unless there's a reason you don't want to put yourself out there."...which in my book was her version of the "Are you afraid you'll wait for her or that you won't?" conversation that Beckett had with her therapist.
oh, i like that! maybe it just irritated me cause she KNOWS he’s in love with Beckett so of course she knows the reason why he doesn’t want to put hisself out there. and the "Beckett has made it clear that she’s not available 'for now'.." like "so why not just enjoy yourself until she’s on the market again".. seriously, Martha
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

I thought Serena was very attractive I guess I'm the kind of person who thinks confident people exhude sex appeal.

It doesn't matter, though. No one will sway Rick's feelings away from Kate
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Lisa - She definitely did and I wish she had but at least we know that she wanted to. It's been a great season so far
I know right? I thought that the woman would be kind of like beckett in her beauty and appearance but she was..... average I would call it. sure she didnt look bad but seriously? Beckett is so much more beautiful

caro - I liked the confident attitude and yes it can make people sexy, I just didnt think she was pretty

LEVERAGE campaign

Reply   Post New Thread