Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2021, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

That makes sense..
Just don't settle on a name for the sake of it. You might regret it in the future!
Old 01-02-2021, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I already regret those names but they’re his grandparents names so I’ll respect it at the same time. I’ve already said for Mario I’ll call him Ro or Rio. I like Cairo Greyson and Gabriel so ones of them will be the middle name he just doesn’t know it yet . For girls I like Cora (which is really close to his name) and Emmersyn (and him and my mom both said that’s a boys name...but Emma or Emmy for a nickname isn’t but whatever lol) but I’m insisting on Grace as the middle name soo I’m willing to meet in the middle. I mean if you think or Mario and Cairo Ro or Rio could work as a nickname so I’ll give him that credit . Only thing is that means for Halloween Amaya has to go as Luigi so we have a Mario and Luigi
Old 01-03-2021, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^I already regret those names but they’re his grandparents names so I’ll respect it at the same time. I’ve already said for Mario I’ll call him Ro or Rio. I like Cairo Greyson and Gabriel so ones of them will be the middle name he just doesn’t know it yet . For girls I like Cora (which is really close to his name) and Emmersyn (and him and my mom both said that’s a boys name...but Emma or Emmy for a nickname isn’t but whatever lol) but I’m insisting on Grace as the middle name soo I’m willing to meet in the middle. I mean if you think or Mario and Cairo Ro or Rio could work as a nickname so I’ll give him that credit . Only thing is that means for Halloween Amaya has to go as Luigi so we have a Mario and Luigi
She has opinions now. So she might not want to go along with that plan of the costume.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^She wanted to to do it this year but couldn’t find the Luigi costume for Austin
Old 01-03-2021, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I don't like the name Emmersyn to be honest, just name her Emma straight away..
Old 01-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I hate the name Emma it’s too common it’s too much of a Bella and Sophia I want a name that means strong or resilient
Old 01-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

If you hate it, then why use it as a nickname?
Maybe look for something that starts with an A? That might go with Amaya..
Old 01-04-2021, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I'd go with Emmy it's not that I fully hate it, I hate how common it is. Everyone I know has an Emma, Bella, Sophia/Sofia, Brielle/Briella/Arielle/Ariella, Noah, Mason, Liam or Brooklyn. I want something different yet not crazy and out there. I mean Mario is normal but I just cannot but at the same time at this point I don't even want to fight the names with him as long as I deliver a healthy baby on time or not as early as expected
Old 01-07-2021, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope everyone has a good day

Sandy, it’s so hard choosing a name, especially one that’s not overused
Old 01-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

My days okay, hope yours is good

Yea it is, especially since the names I do like are so overused . I like different but not crazy different. Gotta think of the future too and I gotta say as a boss id rather higher a Bella or Sydney over a Royalty or Sir (just examples of named nothing on my lists )
Old 01-10-2021, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
My days okay, hope yours is good

Yea it is, especially since the names I do like are so overused . I like different but not crazy different. Gotta think of the future too and I gotta say as a boss id rather higher a Bella or Sydney over a Royalty or Sir (just examples of named nothing on my lists )
Thank goodness.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Some of the names I just shake my head. I know someone who named their daughter, Princess, like whyyy though I will go onto say I do like Kingston or Princeton as boys names but everyone else is on Team Mario . All I can think of is I need a Mario Kart babyshower and he'll need a Mario Kart room and guess how he'd look coming home from the hospital...because that's just the level I'd stoop too
Old 01-10-2021, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Girl no... Please don't name your son Mario.. Not sure about Kingston, but I do like Jackson for a boy though. An old co-worker has named her son Divano, I kind of like that.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^See Jackson, Jack, Mason, Noah and Oliver are all top names here I don't want that either not sure if I'll win the Mario battle, if he wins it I'm calling the baby Rio no lie whether he likes it or not I mean I can see why he wants that name but....Unless his name is like Mario Alexander and we call him Xan or Xander likes my friends son. His name is Marius Jayceon and they call him Jayce.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Are you sure it'll be a boy then? For the sake of it, I hope it's a girl..