Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^With me never by herself lol
Old 01-21-2019, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^With me never by herself lol
It had to happen sometime.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^Do you guys always get snow?

Amaya has officially upgraded from baths to showers
Not always. Last time there was snow was over a year ago, December 17. So far here hasn't fallen anything, not sure about other parts of the country.

I thought Amaya hated the idea of getting water on her face? Did she get over that?
Old 01-22-2019, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

She doesn't mind water on her face it's the hair but I guess she's over that now

Ahh that's not too bad with the snow then
Old 01-22-2019, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

*In an Uncle Jesse voice* Don't touch the hair, huh?!
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Nope at least not before
Old 01-22-2019, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha..
How is she doing? Loving the snow?
Old 01-22-2019, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Oh yeah, she's probably the most excited person in the state . She's got her baby cousin, Courage, party this weekend so today we went and cashed all of her change in and she had about $80 . So she got herself the kinetic sand, a new piggy bank plus bought Courage a gift and card. I think next Monday or Tuesday I'll take her to get her toes and nails painted. I took off Tuesday for an extra day so we shall see, what we say we'll do and what we actually do our two different things . (Weather and money usually depending. I've gotta get a few things and pay a few things before I see where we actually stand with that).
Old 01-23-2019, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Oh that's awesome! Wow, $80, that's a lot.
Have fun on whatever you're going to do!

Because of the snow I decided to go and do my entire mail area on foot..I think I walked about 10km in total.. Never again! My legs hurt..
Old 01-23-2019, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Oh that's awesome! Wow, $80, that's a lot.
Have fun on whatever you're going to do!

Because of the snow I decided to go and do my entire mail area on foot..I think I walked about 10km in total.. Never again! My legs hurt..
It is, she gets change from all of us (especially my father the guy thinks he's gonna get rich off of unique coins so he'll easily get $20 in nickles and dimes and gives what he doesn't like to us and I throw it in the piggy bank). My cousin typically gives her like a dollar or two a week as well and I typically throw extra cash in her piggy bank so I'm not tempted to spend it . But she bought me lunch so technically I used my money for my lunch if you think about it

We will! Maybe even just a baking and movie day lol. It's too cold to take her to any big city, not that we mind it so much but I don't want her to get sick so we'll have to save our adventures for after March, maybe mid-February depending on the weather some places .

Ouch! But kudos for doing that walk. I can't wait for spring so I can walk home from work at least. My goal is to walk more, I've recently been diagnosised with an autoimmune disorder and people say to cut dairy and to change up your diet and exercise will help it (I'm a horrible eater so I'm hoping walking more will help. It won't make it disappear but hopefully lesson the pain and issues it brings).
Old 01-23-2019, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Saving up coins is what I do as well.. My dad made me a wooden box, which I can't open unless I use a hammer, so every now and then I empty my wallet and put all the coins into it..Saves up pretty fast.
It's cute that she bought you lunch (let her think she paid for it, makes her feel proud). What did she get you?

Baking and a couple movies sounds like a great idea. Wait for warmer weather to go out for citytrips..

More exercise is always good. Hopefully it helps for you! How far is it from your job to home?
Old 01-23-2019, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Saving up coins is what I do as well.. My dad made me a wooden box, which I can't open unless I use a hammer, so every now and then I empty my wallet and put all the coins into it..Saves up pretty fast.
It's cute that she bought you lunch (let her think she paid for it, makes her feel proud). What did she get you?

Baking and a couple movies sounds like a great idea. Wait for warmer weather to go out for citytrips..

More exercise is always good. Hopefully it helps for you! How far is it from your job to home?
That what she does with the coins and when we all give her dollars. I even use to for if I have an extra $5 to $20 I'll throw it in, in case I need a taxi or we want to go do something we have money put aside for it. We went to McDonald's . She had to go to the Walmart with the McDonald's in it (the one I used to work at. I hate going in there because old coworkers have a million and five questions but it all comes down to them looking for the dirt on you )

Work is about three miles from me. I'd rather walk in the morning after work because at night it can be scary going under the bridge (no lights) and past the motels (there's streams that run near the motels and at least every other year or so a body is found in em usually at night).
Old 01-24-2019, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Oh McDonald's is always good.. Ignore your old co-workers, doesn't sound like they're really interested..

Yikes, I wouldn't do that either, seems scary! Is there someone to drop you off at work at night?