Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I hate camping and hiking and rural for me is out and so are tiny planes. Tiny planes scare me. I will have to know when Sarah Palin leaves town then I can go visit that town.
Well to get to my hometown I don't take a tiny plane thats a misconception unless you are going to super rural area where Alaska Airlines doesn't service.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Well to get to my hometown I don't take a tiny plane thats a misconception unless you are going to super rural area where Alaska Airlines doesn't service.
So regular planes like Jet Blue or American Airlines then. I hate flying but I do it to get somewhere faster. I took a long greyhound bus trip that took a day and a half never again. I shudder every time I see a Greyhound bus coming near me.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
So regular planes like Jet Blue or American Airlines then. I hate flying but I do it to get somewhere faster. I took a long greyhound bus trip that took a day and a half never again. I shudder every time I see a Greyhound bus coming near me.
Well Alaska Airlines is the only one that'll go into certain Busch towns like mine you can take almost anything into Anc but to go anywhere else in Alaska you're only choice is Alaska airlines or a busch plane.

Never done the bus thing haha only the plane thing
Old 11-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Time for new thread.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f363/break-r...ends-63137492/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread