Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

My thoughts exactly. Honestly it doesn't seem like anybody is really pleased with the hyped up love triangle. However, I do think they need to write the romance a bit better for Katniss/Peeta.

Although I am pleased their is no shaky-cam.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree. Less love triangle please.
but no shaky cam is awesome news.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

forget about it. its gonna be a full on triangle.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 10-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Why do they insist on amping up the "triangle?" I mean honestly. Is the simmering rebellion, PTSD suffering, or the fact that they're being sent to their death again not enough juice for them or...?
Old 10-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

True. (I am dreading the first half of MJpt1. Mostly because of Gale/Katniss, plus I found the first half of MJ to be boring)

However, the question was about Katniss/Peeta. So hopefully the writing is better for them.

Honestly in the book it seemed to me that Katniss was a tad bit wishy-washy regarding the triangle. It was like she only considered Gale when a) another female possibly had a crush/was in love with him (Madge), or b) Peeta wasn't really an option for her. In which she may have been rebounding. It was honestly only regarding the triangle, I found her to be a bit unlikeable.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Extreme Fan

There's nothing we can do about it since they're done filming and editing anyway
I just hope that PK doesn't get downplayed.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Option B because she even admits she accepted his kisses because she felt really lonely and she was never gonna get Peeta back. and then she was all wtf I just did?

she didnt feel the same thing when she kissed Gale as the same way she feels when she kisses Peeta.

I think is Gale who suddenly started to have feelings for her, he told her he had a life apart from hunting with her.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 10-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. During CF, she did kiss Gale because of jealously. Although if Madge did have a crush on Gale, I think that would make Katniss a bad friend to her. Of course Madge is omitted from the film.

However, I do fear that Katniss/Gale would be more likeable to the audience, because she was chose to be with him or w/e.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Madge is not a factor in the movie. I feel like its gonna be more than 1 kiss (the one we already saw in the previews) and probably another one to play the "triangle"

we know Katniss/Peeta kiss several times, some will be 'just for the cameras' I just hope the moments in the arena between them are very strong and consolidate their love in front of the audience who didnt read the books.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 10-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's possible. But if their is another kiss it would probably be shortly after he was whipped. Of course, the quote in MJ when Gale says she only kisses him when he is hurt or feeling hurt or something.

I actually wonder if they will keep the train scenes of them sleeping together, and have the characters suffer from PTSD. But regardless I think they need to better job of Katniss showing feelings for Peeta.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Extreme Fan

the train scene was kept in
Old 10-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's good to hear.

I will admit, I haven't religiously been following spoilers.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah we're getting that scene and I hope they include"stay with me" "always" somewhere in there.

also Katniss kisses Peeta after Finnick gives CPR to him, I guess another one with the locket. and then she lost her marbles when she finds out what happens to peeta.

those moments will be good for them as couple. they are all from katniss and not for the cameras.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 10-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now it has been awhile since I read CF, but I hope they sleep together, the night before the games.

I kind of doubt we will see Katniss/Peeta dancing at the Captiol party, or even the rooftop picnic, but those scenes are more minor scenes that were precious to me.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still hope for the picnic scene, the dancing in the capitol is minor but in that scene Peeta talks about start an uprising

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆