Addicted Fan

^Tomorrow never comes.

Old 03-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

It's tomorrow now.

» Bella
Old 03-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Well it's probably best to just cut it short and say we should agree to disagree otherwise we'll be talking in circles We'll never see this storyline the same way and I was just pointing out again why I see it differently with a bunch of examples. And it's not like I'm trying to see it my way because I'm a shipper. I shipped DE upto the end of season 2 when Stefan became a Rippah and it felt too convenient that DE would happen in his absence. And I found season three of DE incredibly contrived The only moment I liked was the motel kiss and I fangirled hard until Rose started propping them and I got annoyed again. That's why I'm glad Liz didn't talk to Caroline about her feelings for Stefan. That would have felt like major propping. The beginning of the season frustrated me, 6x10 made me roll my eyes at the ****ty dialogue and writing but from 6x11 onwards I really haven't had a problem I was surprised because I was expecting to be disappointed with all the negativity but I wasn't.

The only thing I agree with is Damon giving the eulogy being gross I hated watching it and when I rewatched it for SC I had to mute. I would have preferred if he'd just spoken about Liz.