Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't think it matters if Bonnie tells her or not, I have a feeling we will get a confrontation scene anyway. And I cannot wait to see it. Those scenes are always filled with sexual tension!

Old 05-13-2012, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If she finds out right away about the spell, then it won't have the same impact, as opposed to if it's a couple of episodes in. The emotions of the confrontation will depend on how much time they have spent together, and what has happened between them up to the reveal. It also depends on whether she has started to think of "Tyler" in a different light, and whether he has taken advantage of T/C's relationship to get things from her that she never would have given him if she knew "Tyler" was really Klaus.

If she does start to think that she is seeing a different side of "Tyler", and then finds out that it's been Klaus all along, then I would want that confrontation scene to show her confusion at the impact of their time together, and how she felt with him and about him when she let her guard down around him. I would wanna see the moment where she realizes that everything he has said to her or done for her, that she thought were more reasons that she loved Tyler, was really Klaus, that deep down inside of her where she has been denying it, she does have some feelings for him. I would also wanna see her think back on everything that has happened between them during that time, and for her to see that all along, he has shown her that he does have genuine feelings for her. Those revelations will undoubtedly make her head spin , which will make me giddy for days if it were to happen. However, if during the masquerading period, we see that he has actually manipulated her in some way to get closer to her by using her relationship with Tyler as a way to be with her without her knowing it, or that it was his idea to use Tyler as his container because it would bring him closer to her, then I'm gonna be really mad. He has always been respectful of her, and wanted her to get to know him without the need for manipulation, so I'm hoping that continues, despite the swap.

And yes, I'm well aware that most of that won't happen. It's nice to dream, isn't it?

Sidenote: K/C sexual tension...

I'm surprised that my TV hasn't already burst into flames during those moments.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-13-2012 at 09:34 AM
Old 05-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Supreme Fan

The thing is, for a storyline like that to develop, they need more than 2 or 3 ep and I highly doubt it's gonna last that long.
And I wouldn't worry about manipulation. He never did it before, in fact everytime he interacted with her, he let HER make her own choices. Even in their first scene, in 3x11, on her death bed, he let her choose whether to live or die. Changing this free will thing between them would not only make every single previous interaction pointless, but it will also ruin Klaus' character. If you write a character interacting with another character in a way, you don't make sudden and complete changes, that's bad writing! And although TVD's writing isn't the best, it's not THAT bad.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Knowing the hate mail that would fall on the heads of the powers-that-be from fans of everyone involved in the storyline (K/C, K, T/C and T), I'm sure they're gonna wanna resolve this storyline as quickly as possible. The scenario I posted would probably take at least five episodes, and I think I may be the only shipper who would have the patience for it but not really.

I'm just really scared of the direction they're gonna take this storyline, and it's making me a little loopy.

at your comment about the TVD's writing.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Aww sweeitie We still have a long wait ahead of us, so there's no need to worry yet.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't remind me of the wait!

I know that the amount of time that Caroline goes not knowing about the spell equals the same amount of time that Klaus will be lying to her about him being in control of Tyler. I also know that the longer it goes, the harder it will be for her to forgive him, especially if she starts to feel something for him during that time, and the worse it will be for us shipping them. Knowing all of that, I still kinda wanna see it play out. What can I say. I crave angst. That would be the most amount of angst I could handle with them. I'm preparing myself for the worst-case scenario here, which is what I think that scenario is. I'm posting all of that, assuming that Klaus holds something over Bonnie's head to keep her from telling anyone about the spell, so that he'll be free to carry out whatever plans he has, undetected from the prying eyes of the gang.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'm preparing myself for the worst-case scenario here, which is what I think that scenario is.
Since when are you so negative? That's not healthy, love!

I'm not thinking about her developing feelings for him while he's in Tyler's body b/c there's no time for that. He'll probably stay in that body for 2 days (remember 1 ep=1 day in MF or even less) so I'm not expecting something major. I'm thinking Caro will be pissed with Klaus after she finds out, but she'll realize that maybe she's not so indifferent to Klaus and she's actually very attracted to him, but that's it. I'm not expecting feelings (like caring or love or whatever) tbh.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

om nom nom to my girls!

- Katie
Old 05-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Old 05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

that art is magnificent!!

Mimi-cakes! come here

- Katie
Old 05-13-2012, 01:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
I posted something on the TVD board, but nobody paid any attention to it! I feel so unloved!

Here's a question for you. How do you think Caroline will find out about Klaus being in Tyler's body?
I think she'll be mad at bonnie for betraying her but will forgive her because Bonnie saved her life but then she'll find herself in a difficult place when it comes to how she really feels about Klaus and then there will be a moment hopefully once we get the right Klaus back that she will confront her true feelings for him and then it will be K/C all the way just my wishful thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
Welcome, FallingCharm. I'm Mimi, nice to meet you.
There are 2 other KC threads on the TVD board and on the Couples board if you want to check them out.

I'll add you right now.

One more thing. Please try to avoid double posting. It's against the rules.
Hi Mimi
Thanks for adding me I will be checking out the other KC threads

Last edited by shattered jewels; 05-13-2012 at 04:37 PM Reason: double post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Hello, FallingCharm Welcome to the thread! I hope you have a wonderful time posting with us I'm Katie, feel free to ask us any questions anytime!

Please be careful not to double post. You can edit your recent post to add something.

- Katie
Old 05-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Supreme Fan

FallingCharm, I like your scenario! BTW, what's your name?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
Since when are you so negative? That's not healthy, love!

I'm not thinking about her developing feelings for him while he's in Tyler's body b/c there's no time for that. He'll probably stay in that body for 2 days (remember 1 ep=1 day in MF or even less) so I'm not expecting something major. I'm thinking Caro will be pissed with Klaus after she finds out, but she'll realize that maybe she's not so indifferent to Klaus and she's actually very attracted to him, but that's it. I'm not expecting feelings (like caring or love or whatever) tbh.
Since there is more of a likelihood of things crashing and burning, as opposed to things working out in our favor. Seriously though, usually, I'm really positive about them, but this current storyline has me a little worried.

I'm just gonna think that your scenario is what's gonna happen until I have concrete proof that it's gonna bring me down.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, since nothing happened yet, why worry? Is just a waste of time and energy panicking over things that didn't even happen.