Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

The Cape episode 1x06 "Goggles and Hicks" Discussion -airs February 7th!

Quote:
Determined to finally be rid of his nemesis, Peter Fleming hires a tech-savvy team to track and destroy The Cape.
Source: NBC.com

Can this be topped please?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening Jess. Looking forward to this episode!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Jess ! This episode looks awesome .
Old 02-06-2011, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Go a longer description:

A TEAM OF TECH SAVVY ASSASSINS DISCOVER THE CAPE’S IDENTITY–Badly bruised and exhausted, The Cape (David Lyons) heeds advice from Max (Keith David) to take some time off to recover. Determined to finally kill The Cape, Peter Fleming (James Frain) hires a tech-savvy team, including Goggles (guest star Pruitt Taylor Vince) and Hicks (guest star Chad Lindberg), to track and destroy The Cape. Meanwhile, Orwell (Summer Glau) faces digital challenges against the teams’ strong expertise and Dana (Jennifer Ferrin) becomes more involved in uncovering the truth about Vince’s case.

Also starring: Ryan Wynott (Trip), Vinnie Jones (Scales), Martin Klebba (Rollo), Dorian Missick (Marty), Anil Kumar (Ruvi) and Izabella Miko (Raia)

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 02-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome

Thanks for the longer description! It sounds like each character is going to have a lot to do in this episode
Old 02-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Look very good!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Best episode so far ! I don't know why the ratings aren't good for this show, it's so much fun. Seriously!

Loved Goggles and Hicks and that it didn't end with them killed, that would have been the easy way. They are ridiculous , and dangerous, which is so unusual. So cool.

Ok, the writers do want the audience to ship Vince and Orwell. I'm not even discussing it . So gratuitous LOL.

Trip and Jerry are awesome, nice addition, I hope his buddy sticks around. Dana was badass and I freaking hate Marty. You go girl, take him down.

More about Orwell's past. We're getting closer to the big reveal.

I was on the edge of my seat when Chess almost got to know that Vince is The Cape.

I love Raia and Rollo, Ruvi was being annoying. And Max's advice is the best .
Old 02-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Best episode so far ! I don't know why the ratings aren't good for this show, it's so much fun. Seriously!

Loved Goggles and Hicks and that it didn't end with them killed, that would have been the easy way. They are ridiculous , and dangerous, which is so unusual. So cool.

Ok, the writers do want the audience to ship Vince and Orwell. I'm not even discussing it . So gratuitous LOL.

Trip and Jerry are awesome, nice addition, I hope his buddy sticks around. Dana was badass and I freaking hate Marty. You go girl, take him down.

More about Orwell's past. We're getting closer to the big reveal.

I was on the edge of my seat when Chess almost got to know that Vince is The Cape.

I love Raia and Rollo, Ruvi was being annoying. And Max's advice is the best .
Old 02-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it a lot too, I don't know if it was the best, but I thought tha the story was interesting and made me want to follow and see what happens next. It was well made.

The Vince and Orwell stuff was so obvious, the lighting and touching, they def want us to ship them which is smart, a good ship can keep a show going. And I love how in every episode we learn a little bit more about Orwell.

Not enough Chess though, I wanted more of him!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, this episode was good, except for the kid with the werewolf poo in a jar...
Old 02-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was great.

Wasn't a big fan of Goggles and Hicks though. They grossed me out for some reason

I'm glad Trip has his own sidekick though. He's been so lonely so it's great to see him have a friend.

And I loved the Vince/Orwell talk and about her personal life. The whole thing with her and her father and I loved how right before she could answer Vince's question on whether she liked her father watching her dance, we didn't get an answer. I think it was pretty obvious that she did enjoy that which is why it's such a bitter memory espcially considering who her father is.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

We need this thread topped .

So everyone agrees that the VO stuff was obvious . You got a lot of people on board, writers.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that stuff was obvious, especially with how they showed shots of just her hands on his skin

But I have to wonder... Orwell says she's been on her own since she was twelve, and to Vince's question what she'd be doing if she weren't Orwell, she answered that she'd be getting her nails done... How does that fit into the time line? Where does she get the money to get her nails done (and not to use it on something like food)? Where does all the money come from in general? Odd, odd...

But in general I really liked this episode. I feel like the show has found its ground and is doing very well now.

I liked Trip's story as well, and I really like Dana. I also thought that Goggles and Hicks were good villains, while a little gross they do serve as some scary dudes I agree though, there wasn't enough Fleming in this one, I missed the guy.

Here's hoping the show will do better in the ratings so it doesn't get axed

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Extremely shippy .

Oh yeah, you have a point. She's been on her own for yes, how did she get all the money, especially money for getting her nails done, not surviving? That's just weird.

I agree about the show finding its ground now. Maybe that's why this was the best episode so far, for me. Also I've been hearing a lot of positive stuff about the show lately. I hope the ratings go up again, because it would be a waste to cancel the show. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's original and different from all the shows airing right now, so it deserves a chance.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sort of got the feeling she had been maybe put in a boarding school or something, she comes from a family that had money, maybe she had a trust fund, maybe her mother was rich too.