Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2017, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: So much joy and celebration with this family, that makes the most incredible show #onedayatatime on Netflix and took home Best Actress, Supporting Actress, Young Actor and BEST COMEDY tonight at the Imagen Awards. Congratulations you lovely lot!!! Beaming with pride. YEAH Toddles! ❤️❤️❤️@toddgrinnell also HECK YEAH @gloriakellett !!! ❤️

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: We are making a sweet funny show about kindness, community and not being an arse. Feels appropriate. Come watch. P.s I can't even tell you how lovely the bunch of people are that make this sweet story, from the PA's to the EP's there's a whole lotta good souls working their butts off to make this gem, and I'd be so grateful if you would tune in this October. Every day with this gang is a joy, lead by the most beautiful actor @jason_ritter. ❤️ @youfoundkimberly @jogarciaswisher @jaugustrichards @dustin_ybarra @chloeeast @tarabutters #MichelleFazekas #RobertAtwood #J.MillerTobin

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: CRAFTY PROJECTS*** soooo to find out how I made his hair crown ( I have a bob so I needed a little help ) watch my insta story before it disappears... ALSO this dress is 1930's!!! Almost 100 years old. Discovered for $80 at @pickwickvintage it had faded and yellowed so I used a Biz bucket ( google if unfamiliar ) to brighten it up and then I dyed it back to what I think was it's original color before it faded. Using the same dye bath I dyed a slip made by my tailor Tatiana at the Art House of Tailoring in Studio city. She also doubled up the strength on all the seams of the original dress as they were popping from age. A total project look, but really happy with the result! And it didn't cost a million dollars. Vintage can be unique AND affordable. More reasons why I love it so much ❤️ Video credit Maximo TV
Old 08-22-2017, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: SO PROUD to support The Glitter Run 2107. In our house we believe in equal rights for ALL. Love is love. #LGBTQ @theglitterrun #glitterrun #theglitterrun

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: SO PROUD to support The Glitter Run 2107. In our house we believe in equal rights for ALL. Love is love. #LGBTQ @theglitterrun #glitterrun #theglitterrun

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: The list goes on. YES to affordable health care, NO to Nazis ( I cannot believe I even have to say that ) YES to peaceful protest, NO to Violence, YES to love and kindness and equality NO to leaving any form of hateful comment on my feed. You will be flagged for abuse and blocked. It's pretty simple. I believe in a world that tries to ensure we still have clean air for future generations. Where our children and their children are loved and treated equally regardless of sex, religion, skin color, or sexual orientation. Hate less, love more, and support your fellow human. If you're afraid of what you don't know, GET EDUCATED. I believe in the right to free speech, but this is MY platform, and the only people that get a voice here are those contributing to a positive inclusive society. If you're here for LOVE stick around. I got TONS of it to share ❤️

Donna
Old 08-26-2017, 08:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-27-2017, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the pic.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Tommorow my big bro gets hitched to his lovely Em, and I'm a very proud sister ❤️

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Big bro ❤️

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: The only other person who knows what it was like growing up in our house ❤️ can't believe it's his wedding day... so so happy to share this with him too. Love my big bro ❤️

Donna
Old 08-29-2017, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks for all the rest of the pictures!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-30-2017, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're very welcome.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Happy Anniversary to my P.I.C and spirit animal @toddgrinnell , what do you say babe? One more year? ❤️❤️❤️ love you to the moon and back ❤️❤️❤️

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: This man left work on Thursday night, drove to the airport, flew 11 hours from Los Angeles to London, then rented a car and drove two more hours just to hold my hand at my brothers wedding. He was there for 36 hours, before driving the two hours and flying the 11 hours back to LA, driving home, going to bed and then waking up to go straight back to work on Monday morning. He flew to ENGLAND for one whole day. When I got back to Atlanta last night I walked into my building to find the HUGEST bouquet of flowers I've ever seen. This man, feels like he comes from another planet. He never complained once that he was tired, danced the night way, took care of my family, left the wedding at one point to drive an old friend to the station because they couldn't get a taxi. He helped set up, hand out wedding cake, held hands with my 89 year old nan. He is a miracle, that floods my life with light and overwhelms me with love, while making me laugh my ass off with his dorky shenanigans. I love this man more than I ever could have imagined I could love anyone. His kindness and selflessness are boundless, and anyone who knows him knows, he is everything that is good in this world. I've been your wife for two years today. I've been your partner for almost 9 years. The happiest years of my life. I love you @toddgrinnell ❤️❤️❤️ I love you. I love you. I love you.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: 2 years ❤️ Happy anniversary @toddgrinnell ❤️

Donna
Old 08-30-2017, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I loved her hair at her wedding!

Old 09-02-2017, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Her hair looked beautiful.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Just incase you were thinking of inviting me to your wedding... if you listen carefully enough you'll just about hear me yelling RIDE YOUR HORSES. Classy.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: #dayofgiving

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: And now a happy kitten story ❤️#Repost @thedodo

Donna
Old 09-06-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Lazy day Labor Day

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Meet Kristin and Reese. AKA me and Chlo ❤️ @kevinprobablyabc @chloeeast #kevinprobably

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Wait for itttttt.....
Coming to your TV screens in ONE MONTH :-) #kevinprobably @kevinprobablyabc @jason_ritter @jogarciaswisher @chloeeast @youfoundkimberly @dustin_ybarra @jaugustrichards

Donna
Old 09-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I love the one of her dancing!

Old 09-10-2017, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It is cute.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Go watch "One Day At a Time" on Netflix. Show runner @gloriakellett is a female force. And the show tells stories you need to hear. ( Also if anyone has Snoops number and it seems like he's looking for a tiny British rapper with flower arranging abilities, I'm available. )

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: I had the cutest date in the room. Love you AO! @theangelaoh @nyfw @tadashishoji

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: #Repost @loriana_fernandez dress by @tadashishoji

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Shot by @loriana_fernandez❤️❤️❤️ dress by @tadashishoji #nyfw #SS18 #fashionweek #newyorkcitie #newyorknewyork #citylife #nyclife #bigapple #streetstylephotography #fashionlovers #outfitgoals #lifestyle #shoesgoals #lifestylephotography #Itkxnyfw #streetstyle#modelsoffduty #nyfwstreetstyle #fashionbloggers #newyork #accesories #fashionphotography #newyorkfashionweek #fashionphotographer #fashioninspiration #streetstyle #streetwear #models #givenoflamingos #indiadebeaufort

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: #NYFW

Donna
Old 09-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

She is sure into an older style of clothing! She always looks so good though.

Old 09-13-2017, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

She really does look good.

Quote:
indiadebeaufort: Another sweet shot from @Eric vitalephotography

Donna
Old 09-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks!

Old 09-17-2017, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna