Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Wick ran towards a burning building to save Jules from being a dead duck. Once we saw a glimpse of sky, we knew a few people were there to make a safety announcement to the group. If Billy was going to go to beat the clock, he'd have to be quick because they aren't waiting more for some of the only men in suits. You'll be able to find Hap at Jules house. Unfortunately some unexpected news happened that was upsetting. We spent time watching some of the chaos in Briggs' room. Carla saved Lacey from being a victim of assault. Hap is angry with Wick because he doesn't want a handout from him. Most of my family ran away from the fire, but Billy didn't need to run away from the big fight. He decided to go away and eat dinner with a friend. Even my best chance at a better future is teaming up with a enemy. You went away after fighting eleven henchman during a fight supported group of enemies. When some of the new visitors saw how to win the big lottery, they had some of Hap's green wells. Arriving home, we had some of the fruit pies and the big books helped us. Billy drank a bottle of milk. Cody was inspired by the news of the pregnancy, but it wasn't going to be the happy day. Jules swallowed a pill before going to a meeting. If children were able to reach the new school, we'd cheer for a victory against the Briggs race. Billy saw cheering at the new stadium because touchdowns were not won easily. Tuesday morning, Cody slapped Jules because he was a liar. You'll have trouble with Wick after he betrayed his mother. He sat down next to my cat.

New thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f36/b-o-300-.../#post86316060

Donna