Old 05-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Every monday I have to remind myself it won't be on
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Ik lol but I do like eureka and I still have lost girl so not too bad
Old 05-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

new interview . sam H funny as usual. sam W is actually dressed up! have to find pictures of that. but it looks like more of the three roomates in new season and aiden is out of the box just don't know how or when he does get out.

Syfy Upfront 2012: Being Human Cast Teases Season 3 - Poptimal.com : Poptimal.com
Old 05-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

yayyy first spoilers! thanks julie!

first of all so Aidan not hanging around vampires as much!! was getting sick of that haha

Josh's future SL sounds interesting!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Addicted Fan

your welcome

i agree about aidan not being around vampires.

a literallied when sam H said that. i love him he is so funny.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

lolll yea I love it. the article makes it sound like somethign serious and then he starts talking and it's like
Old 05-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Addicted Fan

ik! now that we got that i want more lol
Old 05-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Looks like Nora is definitely going to be in season 3
Old 05-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Addicted Fan

i can't wait fpr season 3 i want more spoilers!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I have heard that it might be in an interview somewhere that season 3 may bring more back story of Aidan's wife and son. This would be amazing, they are the most important part of his past and the source of his torture, yet we learn so little about them.

I want badly to see sober, compassionate Aidan from season 1 return now that Suren is gone but I have a bad feeling that even if he does it won't be before he does something stupid in revenge for Suren. There is no way he is going to give up on slaughtering Mother now. I just hope he won't get himself into more trouble.

I would like to see Josh single for a while and learn to be honest with himself about the wolf and to accept that this is what he is whether he likes it or now. Only then can he be honest about it with his girlfriends. After his reaction to Nora's return and his determination to make it work with Julia who JUST died it would be lazy, nonsense and a cop out(their both being wolves) for him to just jump right back into the sack with her. I also admit to feeling a bit of a biased from the British version. I so do not want to see Josh and Nora with a werebaby after season 4 of the British. I am sorry but I only needed to see two episodes of it to see that it was a horrible direction to take. It's no longer Being Human but Terminator: Rise of the Vampires.
I would however love it if they ever decided to make Josh do a force transformation like George did in his last episode without the dying part(it's not implied that the transformation is the same in the US anyway with the heart, liver and kidney failure). That was genius, hands down the ONLY good thing about the fourth season.
So yeah I can't help but not really want to see Josh and Nora back together because of the British even though I am one of the last people you will ever catch judging a show/film by it's original whether it be a remake or an adaption of a book. Sure I have my preference and disappointments usually in book translations(who doesn't) but that does not mean I will dislike it.

Sally is a hard one, a ghost is always a limited type of character there being only so many things that can be done with it. Although BH has beaten the odds already with the whole MPD/Schizophrenic reaper thing. That was amazing, new and shocking. That whole ending scene to 'When I Think of You I Shred Myself' when the truth of Sally comes out my heart was pounding. From what I read a lot of fans thought it seemed so obviously a 'Dead Like Me' thing(for those who don't know, 'Dead Like Me' is a series about a teenage girl who died in a bizarre accident and was sentenced to serve as a grim reaper, I only saw like two episodes but did not get into it). But after that, where really can Sally's story go? Will she have to help her mother find her door again perhaps? It was implied that Ms. Malik did not take the door she finally received having been so shocked by what she had seen her daughter do to herself. Or my thought was perhaps she could turn into a Jennifer Love Hewitt kind of thing(Ghost Whisperer) and help lost and unfulfilled ghosts find their doors. It does fit as something she would feel compelled to do. Hopefully they will shock us again though.
I also hope that she and Aidan can build a closer bond over his saving her from limbo(or the shadowland as I called it in my dream last night hehe). I have been a Sally/Aidan shipper from season 1, I was just so melted by their relationship which then faded in season 2. And Witwer and Rath have beautiful chemistry. Yes sex would he difficult but I think a ghost is the healthiest for Aidan because they bring NO blood lust at all. If not sally though then I also want to see Aidan find another healthy girlfriend like Celine or Julia. No more vampires who want to drag him back into the dark or are bipolar and can't make up her freaking mind to be with the vampires or Aidan(Rebecca).

I would like to see more of Zoe as well, she is an interesting character. Yes she didn't exactly imply being all BFF with Sally again and was disgusted with the guys when she found out what they are(on top of their supporting a psycho killer ghost) but I would like of like to see the guys grow on her. Hopefully she can learn the truth about Nick without getting the wrong idea and wanting to hold on to him once Sally brings him back. I hope to see a final goodbye between them as Nick should receive his door upon being returned from limbo. So then he really does go to the good place. I loved how she had gotten exactly the right message from his shredding in 'Partial Eclipse of the Heart', that it made her realize that ghosts were keeping her from having a life with living people(who weren't JUST born hehe) like she's supposed to. The same needs to be able to be said of Josh. He never takes away the right message from his screw ups. So I hope that sticks with Zoe.

Last edited by Ashes Fall; 05-10-2012 at 04:20 PM
Old 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Holy moly that was long first let me say I would love to see more of aiden right after he was turned and his wife and family! Let's have this happen alright syfy please

Second I agree I don't want josh to jump back in with Nora. I want him to be alone and realize what it really means to be the wolf no that killing ray isn't an option anymore.

Third I want josh to save Sally hehe. But I actually want both of them to save her. I personally don't want aiden to do it alone because I don't want to copy bbc version with mitchell and Annie.

Fourth I really liked series 4 of bbc version. I thought Hal and Tom were great. I went in with an open mind like this is a new show and I loved it.

I'm I think I hit all your points lol

Last edited by juju_b; 05-10-2012 at 05:00 PM