Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But didn't Matt Davis tweeted a while back re thanking the fans for their support? So maybe it is Alaric who will die.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Yea, but that could be Matt Davis fooling us. Sara could be fooling us too. Who knows.

I think for Jenna she is either going to die or she is almost going to die and that will be one of the cliffhangers whether she does or not?

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 04-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have a feeling someone.. someone major will die by the end of the season. I don't know who.. but I would love for Meredith to come in next season.

Have you guys seen this?
'The Vampire Diaries': Executive producer Julie Plec previews The Klaus Chapter | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Quote:
Deciding how to handle the ritual and best protect Elena will cause tension between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder), who have a difference of opinion on the matter. (Elena's biological parents, John (David Anders) and Isobel (Mia Kirshner), also put in their own two cents.) “Damon will stop at nothing to insure Elena’s survival,” said Plec. “Stefan is sort more willing to let Elena have a voice in the process. Damon doesn’t necessarily like what Elena has to say.” But just because he doesn't like what she has to say doesn't mean Damon's actions aren't loaded with feelings for Elena. Stefan not only will have to deal with the fact that his girlfriend could die — “The threat that Elena might not live to see her 18th birthday is definitely weighing heavily on them,” teased Plec — but also his girlfriend and brother's growing closeness.

Quote:
“Damon and Elena’s closeness is a big obstacle in Stefan and Elena’s relationship,” said Plec. “Not because of how Stefan feels about it because he’s fully aware that Damon has feelings for Elena. It’s the decisions Damon makes and the actions Damon takes to protect Elena, which are in direct conflict often with the way Stefan would like the situation to be handled.

“Stefan is in the ultimate predicament, which is that he has this wonderfully solid, beautiful love story with Elena, but he’s also got a very complicated love story with his brother. So when he’s trying to achieve both relationships successfully, there’s always going to be a problem of 'I can’t kick my brother’s ass because he’s after my girl without losing my relationship with my brother, but I’m not going to let my brother go after my girl.' ”
Old 04-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The difference between Stefan and Damon is glaring. And I thought Stefan is overprotective.

This is what I love about SE relationship. It's a Team Effort! and that is a relationship should be.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVE how Stefan will be giving Elena a voice in the whole thing.. because I have heard DErs talk about how Damon is the one who lets Elena have her own thoughts and do what she wants.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I LOVE how Stefan will be giving Elena a voice in the whole thing.. because I have heard DErs talk about how Damon is the one who lets Elena have her own thoughts and do what she wants.
EXACTLY! I always shake my head when people say that Stefan is suffocating Elena. DO we even watch the same show?

Anyway, I love love that interview.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I agree! I think people always assumes that Stefan is the one telling her what to do but actually Stefan always let's Elena make her own decisions, whereas Damon doesn't. He always tries to force Elena to do the way he wants things.
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that here Jen

It's nice to see Stefan doesn't think he knows better than Elena just because he's lived longer etc. He still respects her input
Old 04-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
his girlfriend and brother's growing closeness.
Ugh!!!
She finds out he's compelling Andie and all she does is get closer to him?
I seriously just don't get Elena.

Poor Stefan. He's gonna have a lot to deal with.

Quote:
“Damon and Elena’s closeness is a big obstacle in Stefan and Elena’s relationship,”
I hope they don't fight or break up because of Damon.

Julie says SE have a "solid" relationship but I am worried now.

I should seriously stay away from new interviews.

'I will always find you.'

Last edited by jess890; 04-06-2011 at 09:42 AM
Old 04-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Jessica!

As long as they don't compromise Stefan's character, I want the triangle to be full steam ahead so that it will be over soonish.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Don't analyze the DE parts of that interview Jess! I hate that Elena is going to grow closer despite everything that Damon's done. I just think Elena has memory problems or she would remember that Damon snapped Jeremy's neck right in front of her eyes.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Tee

Oh, no. I am so not ready for that. I just found out about the show and I am so hooked on SE.
Gosh, I hope SE don't break up because of Damon.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I hope that whenever SE do break up (which hopefully isn't for a long time) that it isn't because of Damon. That would break my heart.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

*trying to calm myself down*

The "growing closeness" part was not a direct quote from JP. She only talks about their "closeness," she doesn't say it's growing. She already said they got closer after Rose's death so it's still the same old story. I shouldn't ready too much into it.

From the sound of what Julie says, the goal of this SL is too see how the brothers deal with them loving the same girl and it has nothing to do with Elena's feelings, right?

Julie said they have a "wonderfully solid" relationship so that probably means Damon won't come between them? Damon may be an "obstacle" but they're solid!

Damon's actions scare me. God knows what's he's gonna do.

Please, don't make fun of me. I am just trying to recomfort myself.

Quote:
I hope that whenever SE do break up (which hopefully isn't for a long time) that it isn't because of Damon. That would break my heart.
I know. That would kill me.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly! I think Damon is always going to be pining after Elena because he needs love and she's the only one who's given him a chance, but Elena is always going to love Stefan. SE are solid and nothing can get in between them!

Damon does scare. I don't like how he forces himself on Elena. He needs to back off sometimes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread