Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
I think I'm going to come here for all my TVD spoilers and specs. The one on the spoiler board, is basically a DE appreciation thread so...
I hope that's not the case for everyone. I still see some SE fans there that post peacefully. And just to reiterate, this thread is for Stefan spoilers. Other TVD Spoilers should be discussed on the spoilers board.

Quote:
Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity Forums as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these forums should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title.
As for the cave sex, I'll cross the bridge when it is there. If it is really real, I hope they do justice for it. I do think that Stefan still have some unresolved stuff (including the "love" closure) with Katherine. He probably wanted to deny it but Katherine could still have some effect on him.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
As for the cave sex, I'll cross the bridge when it is there. If it is really real, I hope they do justice for it. I do think that Stefan still have some unresolved stuff (including the "love" closure) with Katherine. He probably wanted to deny it but Katherine could still have some effect on him.
As much as I love SE and don't want SK I have to agree with you. But I don't think he is still in love with her. Your first love will always leave a mark on your heart no matter what.

April
Old 12-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Makes sense. I am excited to know where this path is leading us. So far I haven't had any complains on the writing.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been waiting for this thread since forever.

SK are hot, but idk if I want them to have sex for real

i love you. ♡
Old 12-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly, if they do decide to go done this route I hope there is some explanation as to why Stefan is randomly sexing it up with Katherine since he has always been adement about not loving her (even though he clearly does).
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 12-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

hannah, what makes you say he does? just curious. i'm kind of blinded by my SE love sometimes, it stops me from facing reality
i'm turning to you for a reality check in my time of need
Old 12-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

I just think that he obviously still does even though it's deep down if he kept that picture. And I really don't think he ever got over her, through all of these years.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

As long as Stefan is able to get his closure from Katherine I'm all good with what happens. I don't think he still loves her, but I definitely think he did before Katherine started compelling him. I love SK at face value, but I just don't see any sort of future for them or even anything beyond Stefan acknowledging what they once were. Once he's able to do that, there really isn't any other place for SK to be taken without some major alterations to either Stefan's or Katherine's character. And I'd hate to see that.

Quote:
I hope that's not the case for everyone. I still see some SE fans there that post peacefully. And just to reiterate, this thread is for Stefan spoilers. Other TVD Spoilers should be discussed on the spoilers board.
No it's not solely a DE thread, but the majority of posts are of the DE fangirling variety. It's not a big deal, it's just not as easy for SE fans to post there. And when I said I'm coming here for all my TVD spoilers, I meant the only ones I care about - which are Stefan spoilers
Old 12-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Good point. I love SK and think they have chemistry but right now it wouldn't make sense for them to happen because one of them would seriously have to change themselves to be with the other.

The TVD spoilers thread...it's a lot of DE fangirling and it's kind of hard to get your point across there. That's why I'm glad to have this thread!
Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, I didn't realize we had this thread I am so glad we do though, I will definitely be coming here for spoilers from now on
Old 12-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
As long as Stefan is able to get his closure from Katherine I'm all good with what happens. I don't think he still loves her, but I definitely think he did before Katherine started compelling him. I love SK at face value, but I just don't see any sort of future for them or even anything beyond Stefan acknowledging what they once were. Once he's able to do that, there really isn't any other place for SK to be taken without some major alterations to either Stefan's or Katherine's character. And I'd hate to see that.
I am so freaking in love with this post. ITA with ALLL of it. I think stefan deserves some kind of future. i don't think he's been actively in love with her all of these years, but i guess a relationship that, um, intense deserves some kind of closure.
I think he needs to acknowledge that he USED to love her. I just don't really think he's actively in love with her anymore. I hope that if anything really happens it brings closure and not a reawakening of stefan's undying love
Old 12-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

kobe/hil/LP fan Oh glad to hear. Of course, yes, I am also going to watch this thread for all new Stefan spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyandChucklover1 (View Post)
The TVD spoilers thread...it's a lot of DE fangirling and it's kind of hard to get your point across there. That's why I'm glad to have this thread!
My observation is that a lot of DErs post there, but given the chance that more SErs post, it's going to be the same, just the other way around. Maybe you guys could start posting there more and chance the fad.

Definitely, Stefan needs a closure for Katherine. There is no question how much he loves Elena. It's a given, ergo, I would love it if he and Katherine close the book. It'll be interesting to watch.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySquared (View Post)

Definitely, Stefan needs a closure for Katherine. There is no question how much he loves Elena. It's a given, ergo, I would love it if he and Katherine close the book. It'll be interesting to watch.
ITA with this
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I the only one who isn't a SE fan here?

I'm really excited for the cave scenes with Katherine. Really looking forward to what this will lead Stefan character and story wise. Personally I hope it isn't the end of Stefan/Katherine.

Thank you for this thread. I be posting here A LOT.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tara, I'm sure you're not

I am looking forward to hearing more Stefan spoilers. We don't know when he gets out of the tomb, but we do know he is out by 2x13.
When do you guys think he'll be out?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread