Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Paul was looking at his black shirt when Ian ran towards him carrying a huge piece of cake. He yelled at Paul to eat the corn while Nina was running away from the big crazy wolf who thought Nina was trying to yank Paul's big rocket away. Paul tried making the game more interesting so he jumped into a tank full of pudding and chicken. Ian fell forward onto a dragon that was very angry with him and Nina asked about where Narnia was. Seriously, where is Matt during all of the craziness? Paul shouted at Candice to dance with Steven as quickly as possible. Suddenly there was a huge creature in front of Kat that drooled onto the carpet and everyone screamed. They tried to eat the gigantic taco but salsa dancing distracted all of them. Next Paul took the nearest chair and smashed it into the giant squid that squirted chocolate sauce. This time Nina decided she would take Paul's advice and taste the new champagne. It poured some into a large pitcher and added sugar. Then Steven talked about how he watched Glee and Misfits that night. Candice grabbed a shiny trophy and started dancing with Paul to distract Ian from having a tantrum. Nina sang softly to the audience while the rest of the cast hummed Christmas Carols to Jews. There were 23 shoes in Paul's coffee cup, all were covered in mud and peanuts with little sparkles on the alligator that dismantled the television that went crazy and ate watermelons. Ian took the opportunity to sneak up on Paul and Nina while they were kissing on a log. Ian hated that Candice sprayed caramel on Paul so he threw her grapes at her from Belgium. During it all Matt Davis was spanking his little dog.

(New thread time, do you want to open?)
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 12-28-2010, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

NEWNESS
Closed Thread   Post New Thread