Old 04-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

i realized that i`m not added so please add me
Old 04-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Found this!

Quote:
I’m gonna post this and I’m only going to post it once:

I think Stefan/Elijah are more similar because they have so many personality traits in common such as both having the ability to feel for human life and care for others, a sense of loyalty, understanding, and nobility. Both Elijah and Stefan are highly well-spoken and intelligent. Plus, in terms of temperament, Stefan and Elijah are more level-headed and calm; they are both not impulsive and careless like Damon/Klaus. Also in terms of their relationship with their older brothers; Klaus wanted to kill Elijah and threatened his life numerous times, the same way that Damon has threatened to kill Stefan many times. In terms of Katherine, Stefan in the beginning genuinely loved Katherine and had feelings for her, the same way that Elijah had feelings for Katerina but the outcome for both Stefan/Katherine and Elijah/Katherine is pretty similar as well. Even though both of them used to love her during their times, both Stefan and Elijah grew to dislike Katherine with Stefan saying that he hates her and wants nothing to do with her and Elijah wanting to get revenge on Katherine. Klaus on the other hand, like Damon spent centuries obsessing over finding Katherine for his own selfish reasons and he stopped at nothing to find her. Elijah, like Stefan, eventually began to not care about Katherine because of all that happened between them. Also, the scene in Klaus between Elijah/Katherine when they were outside talking and Elijah was chasing Katerina playfully, with Klaus showing up, reminded me of Stefan/Katherine in 1.06 “Lost Girls”, when Stefan was chasing Katherine playfully around the courtyard and then Damon showed up. Also, like Elijah, Stefan was the first one to meet Katherine/Katerina and find her attractive and he also tried to court her; like Stefan did with Katherine back in 1864. So believe it or not, Stefan and Elijah were the first ones, before Damon and Klaus to actually display genuine feelings of affection/fondness towards Katherine/Katerina during their respective times. Also, when Elijah and Elena were talking about Klaus being a vampire/werewolf hybrid, Elijah said he helped his brother because he loved him so much back then but then in the current day, said that he is/was endangering everyone’s lives and therefore, he (Klaus) has to die because of it. This is similar to when Stefan helped Damon with trying to get Katherine back for him in 1864, no matter how risky it was, because he loved his brother so much, but then in the current times, because Damon was endangering people’s lives in MF, Stefan had mentioned that he might have to kill Damon (and even said that he has to kill Damon and was tempted to in 1.08 “162 Candles”) so that people don’t get hurt or nobody else would get killed. Also, the opening scene in “Klaus”, between Elijah and Elena, when Elena took out the dagger out from Elijah’s chest, reminded me very much of Stefan/Elena beginning scene in 1.20 “Blood Brothers”, when they were showing Stefan/Elena in the cell while Stefan was struggling with his HB addiction and then at the same time, showing Stefan/Katherine back in 1864 after Stefan and Damon were shot and Katherine was being taken away and she was looking at Stefan and saying “I love you, Stefan”, at the same time showing Elena saying “I love you, Stefan.” as well. Also, in “Klaus”, at the same beginning scene with Elijah/Elena, they showed flashbacks between Elijah/Katerina during the 1400’s and I just thought that the mirroring between Stefan/Elena/Katherine and Elijah/Elena/Katerina both in the present day and the flashback scenes in both 1.20 “Blood Brothers (in Stefan’s case) and 2.19 “Klaus” (in Elijah’s case) were just incredibly uncanny. Also, after the Salvatore Brothers, Damon and Stefan fought, Stefan apologized to Elijah for playing a part in his death and afterwards, Damon told them all to “Go to hell”, Stefan said to Elijah, “He’s angry with me, but he’ll come around.” Then Elijah said to Stefan without looking at him, “Perhaps.” It was as if Elijah totally understood what Stefan was going through in terms of his relationship with Damon, because Elijah had/has been in the same position as Stefan both in the past and the present. So that was a real genuine moment of understanding between Stefan/Elijah because they are or have been in the same situation in accordance to their elder brothers (Damon in Stefan’s case; Klaus in Elijah’s case). In regards to that scene, Damon being angry at Stefan mirrored Klaus being angry at Elijah back then. I just feel that Stefan/Elijah are totally similar in a lot of ways, which is why I cannot understand why people would even think of comparing Stefan to Klaus, because they are NOTHING alike in my opinion. I could go on with the comparisons/similarities between Stefan/Elijah and even Damon/Klaus but I’ll just stop here, as I am certain I have made my POV clear.
It’s not that I don’t like Klaus, I do. I just don’t like when people try to compare Stefan with Klaus, because I don’t see an iota of similarities between them in terms of their personalities, temperaments and their history.
P.S.: I also think that is why Elena felt so comfortable with Elijah and had such an easy going rapport with him because Elijah embodies a lot of qualities which are similar to Stefan and I think in a way, Elijah reminds Elena of Stefan in a lot of ways, hence why she chose to put her trust in him.
credit
Old 04-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

So awesome and well put.

I kinda got lost for a moment in the middle of reading it. So much text.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really great art!

Thank you for the tumblr post. It's really good. Some people are actually trying to comapre Stefan to Klaus?! That's just...no.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Elijah and Stefan understand each other! Elijah's totally on Stefan/SE's side!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I think that we are going to have Stefan/Elijah scene in the next epi
Old 04-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
Elijah and Stefan understand each other! Elijah's totally on Stefan/SE's side!
He does! Elijah and Stefan have an understanding!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 04-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Elijah FTW

i love you. ♡
Old 04-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
I think that we are going to have Stefan/Elijah scene in the next epi
Hopefully!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me
icon:Ann
Old 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Stefan and Elijah are working together next epi.

BTW, Joseph Morgan said himself that Klaus reminds him of Damon and Elijah reminds him of Stefan.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
Elijah FTW
I'm not saying stuff like that until we find out for sure that he's on the good side
Old 05-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_ph (View Post)
I hope Stefan and Elijah are working together next epi.

BTW, Joseph Morgan said himself that Klaus reminds him of Damon and Elijah reminds him of Stefan.
Awww...
Do you have the quote? We can use it as a title in the future.

*off to add people*

i love you. ♡
Old 05-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

I would love to see that quote too!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

I saw quite a few interviews with Joseph Morgan on vampire-diaries.net or something but I'm too lazy to read through all of them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread