Fan Forum Star

"Devices" (1x03) - Episode Discussion Thread

UNDERCOVERS

1x03: DEVICES
Writers: ?
Director: ?

Wednesday, Oct. 6 @ 8 p.m. Eastern on NBC

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
When an informant claims to have information on a codebreaking device that would compromise the identities of every agent in the CIA, Shaw (Gerald McRaney) sends Steven (Boris Kodjoe) and Samantha (Gugu Mbatha-Raw) to Berlin to verify the man’s claims. When the informant is killed, the duo meets with Hoyt (Ben Schwartz) and Leo (Carter MacIntyre) to check out the allegations. As the team travels throughout the city, they are surprised to learn that the device isn’t as it seems. Amidst the danger around them, Steven and Samantha struggle to find the balance between being partners and husband and wife while out in the field.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship,
try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one
you like and be positive, please. Let's remember to show
our fellow posters some respect, thanks. :]
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode
but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something,
don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it.
Any posts with that topic will be deleted.
4. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Old 10-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Absolute Fan

I love this episode, especially the Steven/Leo moments! They're just way too hilarious!!!!

Can't wait for next week, looks like Leo's playing the hostage again....hopefully he won't end up with bullet holes this time! LOL!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Supreme Fan

My favorite part was when Steven/Leo were in the back of the truck and Leo said something about moisturizing.

I totally love this show, but his scenes are the best!

Also, jellybeans!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

It keeps getting better every week . Dude, this show can't be canceled this soon, I hope people start watching it because it's 100% worth the shot. The dialogues were so amazing this week, so sutil, so funny, and the Mario Bros reference . The actors have a great timing Hoyt and Leo are stealing the show. "You have great skin" and "that man can wear a suit" I was cracking up LMAO.

This case was much better, I had no idea the guy was the device. It was cool that they even added some blood at the beginning. Just because the show is light hearted it doesn't mean it's all rainbows and sunshine. Being a spy is dangerous and the bad guys do kill. It was nice to see it.

I'm sold. I already care about those characters and everything is improving. I kinda like that they have this theme every week, and they are discussed in such a family way, like the instructions last week and technology this time. Even without a maing big plot, I'm enjoying this show to the max, I'm really looking forward to the next episode. I'm a bit obsessed.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love how so worried and concerned Steven was when his wife was trapped in the mansion with those jerks. I love how he tricked this guy, pretending to be one of those guys and kicked ass!

I agree with Sam that they both can't pretend to be husband and wife when they are on task. They freaking love each other and are married, how is that hard to pretend? They just can't...especially that this task is utterly DANGEROUS. Not something simple and easy, ya know.

And the whole Steven and Leo hiding in the truck cracked me the hell up! I mean when Leo said that Steven has a nice skin and asked for his tips. I laughed so hard at that comment. So hilarious. Gotta love their bromance!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
And the whole Steven and Leo hiding in the truck cracked me the hell up! I mean when Leo said that Steven has a nice skin and asked for his tips. I laughed so hard at that comment. So hilarious. Gotta love their bromance!

That's one of my favorite lines from the whole show .