Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Website Manager

I voted for it as well.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva (View Post)
Things are looking grim for the show but there is a VERY important survey for USA today which can seriously help! The results will be sent to the network.

NOF – SAVE OUR SHOW – ‘USA TODAY’ SURVEY! | TV Edge - News | Spoilers Please choose to resurrect NOF & SpreadtheWord (scroll to Question 20)! Thanks
Voted...
Old 04-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Favorite scene in this episode

I'm glad that Stephanie did exactly what I thought she should do, finally using her speeding very useful. The scene was just awesome! I love how she took all the policemen down, taking the gun and knocking them down! just wonderful.

Neutral Scene

Even though Joshua was really Victoria...when I first watched the scene I didn't know so what I thought about this scene was neutrual..I was split in half. At one point I was like I LOVE Katie/Watcher but in the second point I was like, she really forgives him this easily without even questioning him? WTH??I was just so disappointed...maybe they talked a little off screen and we didn't get to see...or I guess she just wanted to forgive and forget since she was pregnant but yeah I didn't like it. Now George coming into the scene made me happy but really George didn't know what he was talking about cause Katie accepted Watcher with or without powers BUT I loved him in the scene so it was okay and he did have a point. So yeah I was half/half on the scene, something just couldn't make me love the scene...

Least favorite scene

Dialogue problem...I love The Watcher but his wording was all wrong, you are telling me Dr.King put him through like hell all his life and gave him a serum when he was like six and then Dr.King helps him escape and go to Katie and it's all "Thanks, Dad" ?? I'm sorry I just couldn't buy the scene at all...I think he should have just gave Dr.King a nod without words and left. I guess the scene was here to show Dr.King really does loves Watcher as a son? or just to give Watcher some little peace in his un-normal life but yeah I didn't enjoy the scene at all...
Old 04-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Dialogue problem...I love The Watcher but his wording was all wrong, you are telling me Dr.King put him through like hell all his life and gave him a serum when he was like six and then Dr.King helps him escape and go to Katie and it's all "Thanks, Dad" ?? I'm sorry I just couldn't buy the scene at all...I think he should have just gave Dr.King a nod without words and left. I guess the scene was here to show Dr.King really does loves Watcher as a son? or just to give Watcher some little peace in his un-normal life but yeah I didn't enjoy the scene at all...
I didn't have a problem with what he said I actually liked it yeah he put him through a lot but he's also the reason his lived this long for all we know maybe Dr. King was a good dad but over time became obsessed with the whole serum and power thing which changed him didn't the watcher mention to Katie on a date that Dr. King took him in, was only person that cared about him. So when Dr. King freed him from that room maybe it just reminded him of who he use to be for a moment.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree but Dr.King also was the reason Watcher was a killer all his life. ...cause really if their relationship was that great then having Watcher even dislike Dr.King in the first place throughout season 1 shouldn't have happened. If Dr.King really did love him so much he wouldn't have tried have Katie killed on some occasions.

So yeah it should have taken more time but I guess since the writers knew Dr.King was dying [or it's possibly isn't a Season 2] that's why it happened. I don't know I just found the scene weird after everything that happened...especially when I remember episode 1x16, he didn't seem so happy he has been getting treated with this serum since he was six but yeah I guess since Dr.King was dying it had to happen to give him closure.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dr. King's death was so funny
Old 04-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky_chick (View Post)
Dr. King's death was so funny
As everyone thinks.

Maurice when you can, check out these great reviews.

See even they mentioned Darla I also agree with them, if some other television shows like "X-Files" and Buffy the Vampire Slayer wouldn't have made it passed it's first season...and those are shows that I love so much and to this day it's still talked about and mentioned...hell X-Files had nine seasons and movies after...so yeah it became a huge hit...I don't even need to explain how popular BTVS is. Especially to the vampire culture. So yeah they need to give NOF another try and promote it better with it.

I also loved this review! I agree that they should renew it.