Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

1x07 "No Ordinary Mobster" Episode Discussion

No Ordinary Mobster
November 16th 2010
ABC Tuesdays 8/7c

Jim's secret identity is at risk when he tries to take down a dangerous mobster who has eluded George for years; Stephanie continues to look into Dr. Volson's previous research of a mysterious plant - against Dr. King's wishes; Daphne convinces a reluctant JJ to use his powers to help her become more knowledgeable in order to impress a boy; and JJ goes to extreme measures to help Katie get a date.

Last edited by NOLA504; 11-15-2010 at 09:58 AM
Old 11-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread Maurice! Looking forward to the episode.

Just an idea, you should maybe put a episode still and the promo in these ep discussion threads
Old 11-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Your welcome Jen! I did thanks for the help
Old 11-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

No worries.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Maybe put the time in the OP. Just incase someone new stops by.

- Mel
Old 11-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Missed most of the episode will watch it in a few.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it today. It was good.

I freaked when the guy saw Jim's face.. and when he shot the other ADA.
That's what you expect when you deal with criminals like them. I'm glad she is going to be okay though.

I pretty much got excited when I saw the actress whom, is from Angel.

I felt sad Daphne when she saw that guy she liked went back to his girlfriend, but then.. she heard his thoughts how he thinks he picked the wrong girl. Well dude do something about it.
My brother and I were like.. "Ohh he is from Kyle XY" and man he has grown up since then.

I started to think Stephanie's boss knew about her powers, but I guess he doesn't, but only knows that she is getting too close which is why he asked that guy to keep an eye out on her.
I'm not sure what the deal is with the woman he had to lie to her..

trouble ensued when JJ attempted to cheer up Katie by pretending he was some older guy she was talking to online.. but then she wanted to meet.
I knew something like this would happen. It always does.
I'm just not sure what happened at the end... that guy who got told to keep an eye out on the family... did he know.. about JJ's prediciment or was he just in the right place right time? It's a little confusing.. but yet, good timing.. and saved her from being stood up.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I watched the episode

Amanda getting shot at the begainning didn't see that coming at all glad she ok I like her and George's relationship hopefully it continues! George was great this episode as well him willing to drop the case in order to protect Jim and his family, that's a true friend right there

Poor Daphne nothing ever goes right for her I thought the guy was a jerk for kissing then running back to his ex. But he realize he may have picked the wrong girl so things might work out(hopefully).

JJ/Katie loved there scenes looks like he may have a lil crush on her favorite part of the episode isvwhen Daphne reads his mind about what he wants to do to Katie then he tries to cheers Katie up by a little online flirting, didn't go as planed got sucked into a date. I hope nothing happens to Katie with that guy. Still tryingnto figure out how he knew to be there???????

Stephanie boss starting to become suspicious of her, hope he doesn't find out about her. I'm sure he will though just want her to find out about him first.

Jim better learn to be more careful next time! Maybe knock the guy out or something. Like how he wanted to get revenge for George though.

The episode was good