Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

I know, you can tell they look genuinely concerned for each other Did you see how compared to Alex & Nikita when they saw Michael?
Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naomikathryn. (View Post)
Chemistry like that should not be wasted.
So true!

I really hope that this Michael being her protector even if it makes him unloyal ( is that a word or did I just make it up? ) to Division continues Because that shows how important she is to him, just because he is very loyal to Division othewise.

I would love if she as an agent maybe started to flirt with some guy and secretly dated him and Michael would find out and like warn her that she can´t do that and all because of the rules, but one of the reasons that he wants her to end it is because he is unconsciously jealous
Old 12-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Alex: This one?
Amanda: Maybe. What do you think Michael.
Michael: It’s beautiful. Although I think I prefer the sapphire. It’s better for concealing a weapon.
Amanda: We haven’t talked about the mission yet. Slash pocket in the seam, you may be right.
Michael: One of our agents fell out of an active op. This mission requires a young woman.
Amanda: It’s been months of planning and we only have one shot at success.
Michael: Completing this op would move you from recruit to field agent. This would serve as your graduation from the training program.
Amanda: Do you know what that means Alex?
Alex: Sure. It’s a kill job. I have to waste someone or I get wasted myself. Everyone knows that. I like the sapphire dress too.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14crimes (View Post)
I would love if she as an agent maybe started to flirt with some guy and secretly dated him and Michael would find out and like warn her that she can´t do that and all because of the rules, but one of the reasons that he wants her to end it is because he is unconsciously jealous
I love how you think, It must be happen I can see Michael unconsciously jealous

I argee with Michael that sapphire dress really look good on her even thru she is so beautiful in every way
Old 12-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Someone needs to make a malex vid with their new scenes!!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Michael is definitely paying close attention to Alex because he can tell when she's lying. Like I said before, she doesn't put up a front with him; she's very more herself around him. In medical, as soon as he asked how she got away, her tone changed and she began talking like she does around everyone else. And when she walks away, you can tell he knows she lied. It's just little things like this that I notice that say a lot.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14crimes (View Post)
I'm wondering what's really going on with this new guy. If you saw the preview for January's ep, it seems like a mission? I can't tell though. But I'd love to see jealous Michael.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Michael is definitely paying close attention to Alex because he can tell when she's lying. Like I said before, she doesn't put up a front with him; she's very more herself around him. In medical, as soon as he asked how she got away, her tone changed and she began talking like she does around everyone else. And when she walks away, you can tell he knows she lied. It's just little things like this that I notice that say a lot.
I love how we are very attentive to Malex scenes Little things make us happy
Old 12-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Michael: I will personally be on hand to provide support and make sure everything runs smoothly. We’ll be able to redirect security by using our “B” team. And I’ll be in constant communication will you, watching over you at every moment.
Alex: You make it sound like you’re my guardian angel.
Michael: During this assignment that’s exactly what I will be.

Michael: Have they debriefed you yet?
Alex: No.
Michael: When they do, tell them your gun jammed.
Alex: But they heard.
Michael: They didn’t hear anything. Tell them your gun jammed, do you understand me?

I totally agree. He pays so much attention to her. When they stormed in on her and Nikita, he watched her for more than a few seconds before looking at Nikita.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
I love how we are very attentive to Malex scenes Little things make us happy
I tend to over analyze things sometimes. When they all walked in on Alex and Nikita, and Michael gave Alex that look right before the commercial break, I kept thinking out loud, trying to figure out what his expression was saying. Was he pissed? Was he concerned? My sister just told me to stop thinking so much haha. But sometimes these looks say a lot. Like Michael's looks of suspicion. Anyone have any theories on this look he gave?

It went from this shot of Michael:

To this shot of Alex:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Do you guys think Thom is really dead?
Old 12-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
I totally agree. He pays so much attention to her. When they stormed in on her and Nikita, he watched her for more than a few seconds before looking at Nikita.
Yeah, you can tell Michael's expression is very unreadable but I know he has mixed emotions and unsure about it!

They have so great expression as holdin' something back right here! Aww, I can see about your sis Naomi!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan (View Post)
Do you guys think Thom is really dead?
Yeah. He died right in front of Alex. Plus I think Percy said so, too. She had to make a kill to become a field agent, and Thom was the kill. Since he died, she framed him as the mole.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah. He died right in front of Alex. Plus I think Percy said so, too. She had to make a kill to become a field agent, and Thom was the kill. Since he died, she framed him as the mole.
Yeah that how I see the way it was I'm lookin' fwd to see how Alex deal with all of these once she become a field agent!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Pan
Master Fan

Quote:
It was so sad! But I thought maybe he wasn't really dead and it was a plan or something like that.