Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Total Fan

Same here.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Total Fan

And I agree the actions are clearly there but things like this happen and it honestly just throws me through a tizzy. It's why, for me, I'd rather back off and just go with the flow of things. If any of those things happens then I will jump back into the Yinger circle-for now tho Ill love Shaggie from a distance. Doesn't mean the love has decreased any (actually for me I think they are soul mates - hell I made a collab vid with a friend just to prove this). I've never RL shipped before ... So this is new territory for me.

Anyway....I'm looking forward to July. When I know Shaggie will be boxed in at TO together. ... Hopefully we can get lots of pics and BTS stuff again with them. Also tweets, need those tweets!

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Total Fan

The only other RL couple I've shipped has been Nina and Ian, so trust me when I say I've gone through this with them a few times already (including at this very moment). I'm used to it.

Last edited by nhlover4ever; 06-14-2011 at 10:48 AM
Old 06-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

Really Ian and Nina had a moment like this similar to Shaggie? Was either one of them spotted out with someone else?

That's interesting....

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 06-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I am a yanger right now unfortunately.

and it pains me...
BUT. BUT. BUT.

I still have hope. Which is what matters...

and yk... all this shaggie flirting doesn't help keep my expectations low
Old 06-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Total Fan

Someone who shipped Kristen and Rob told me it was like this for them, but you have to focus on the little things.
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 06-14-2011, 10:50 AM
Total Fan

^ I don't pay attention to Kristen and Rob in the least, but it totally was. Exactly, it's the little things that speak volumes.

Awww Rachel, it saddens me that people are jumping off the bandwagon. But, I guess I can understand it. I just don't put much faith into stuff like this, because I've been through it so many times and more often than not it turned out to be much ado about nothing. I'm not easily influenced or swayed by crap like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)
Really Ian and Nina had a moment like this similar to Shaggie? Was either one of them spotted out with someone else?

That's interesting....
No, it wasn't anything like that. It's just right now some stupid stuff was said on Tumblr about Ian not acting like himself on Twitter, so some people have been theorizing that they've broken up and are using that as an explanation for his 'off behavior.' It's kind of throwing a few Nian fans into a tizzy, especially since we haven't gotten anything new on them in like two weeks or so. I'm just like 'whatever, I doubt it.'

Last edited by nhlover4ever; 06-14-2011 at 10:59 AM
Old 06-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)

That's interesting....
exactly tbh i didnt really know about the whole Nina and Ian thing but my mate does and even she said throughout season 1 there were loads of rumors about them around but they kept a low profile as nothing actually was confirmed then and post season 2 of TVD and hey presto there totally LEGIT! even if a few peeps are doubting it my friend is a total nian fan. so my hopes for the shagsters are high because their chemistry is just off the radar!

There like two lightening bolts...put them together and BAM you see sparks fly! they don't even need to speak to flirt, their body language does it for them and there's not many people who have that.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mikita011
http://www.youtube.com/user/sdoll2011
http://sdoll.tumblr.com/
Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlover4ever (View Post)
Awww, it saddens me that people are jumping off the bandwagon. But, I guess I can understand it. I just don't put much faith into stuff like this, because I've been through it so many times and more often than not it turned out to be much ado about nothing.

No, it wasn't anything like that. It's just right now some stupid stuff was said on Tumblr and Twitter about Ian not acting like himself on Twitter, so some people were theorizing that they broke up and it's throwing a few Nian fans into a tizzy. I'm just like 'whatever, I doubt it.'
the only thing i had really seen was from you that Ian was drunk and all of that bullcrap on Live Journal that he didn't do a photo event or whatever which i doubt happened but if it did hell Ian is human, he isn't perfect!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Total Fan

^ Yeah, this is something else. It's new. If you go onto the most recent Nian thread at Ian's board, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita011 (View Post)
exactly tbh i didnt really know about the whole Nina and Ian thing but my mate does and even she said throughout season 1 there were loads of rumors about them around but they kept a low profile as nothing actually was confirmed then and post season 2 of TVD and hey presto there totally LEGIT! even if a few peeps are doubting it my friend is a total nian fan. so my hopes for the shagsters are high because their chemistry is just off the radar!

There like two lightening bolts...put them together and BAM you see sparks fly! they don't even need to speak to flirt, their body language does it for them and there's not many people who have that.
That pretty much sums it up on both fronts.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ Yeah, this is something else. It's new. If you go onto the most recent Nian thread at Ian's board, you'll see what I'm talking about.

yea it totally does and at Ian's board? gonna go look
Old 06-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Thats why Season 2 i'm saying watch the space

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mikita011
http://www.youtube.com/user/sdoll2011
http://sdoll.tumblr.com/
Old 06-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Total Fan

or I like to use another example, Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese (now Padalecki)

He used to deny they were dating, said he was dating someone and wouldn't say that it was her. And they only came out just before they got married because they were co-stars too.

Seems like the CW way
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Total Fan

^ THIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita011 (View Post)
Thats why Season 2 i'm saying watch the space

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh6nkcDfeg1qcnss5.gif
haha
Old 06-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ THIS.

haha
haha yes!!!!!!!!! so agree