Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Anyone have MyIE2?

I was wondering if anyone had the IE add-on MyIE2? I've had problems with IE since the beginning and have done everything to keep it from acting up, but it still seems to be such an unstable program. The updates only work for a week and then it starts crashing like crazy again, so I was told to try out Mozilla, but this is a shared computer with tons of Favorites and Bookmarks saved, so I can't go that route. Then I was told to try MyIE2, which is supposed to be much more stable than IE and will copy my Favorites and Bookmarks to that server. I'm still a bit hesitant to try this because I don't know of anyone who has it. Does anyone here have this program? Or have this with the yahoo companion bar as well? I'm more concerned about whether or not it does really save the Favorites and Bookmarks already saved onto IE. Thanks for any help you have to offer! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *M*L*3602:
<STRONG>I was wondering if anyone had the IE add-on so I was told to try out Mozilla, but this is a shared computer with tons of Favorites and Bookmarks saved, so I can't go that route. </STRONG>

actually, when you install Mozilla, it imports all your IE bookmarks/favourites into their bookmarks list.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:07 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

yep, i have it. and yes it does import ur favorites. and it is much more stable than IE. it is at least 30% faster than IE. and it is not an IE addon. it is an IE replacement.

it has an automatic add blocker, tabbed browsing, flash saver, etc.

i have been using for about a week and it has only crashed on me once but i think that was b/c i had trillian running and something happened in trillian that caused MyIE2 to crash.

and Mozilla doesn't import favorites properly. it only imports some of them, not all.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M姧åç}{è®:
<STRONG>

and Mozilla doesn't import favorites properly. it only imports some of them, not all.</STRONG>
hmm, mozilla imported all of mine fine *shrugs*
Old 03-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

depends on if you have mozilla, firefox, or firebird. also, i have myie2 and i :heart: it. it's awsome. and it has better tabbed browsing. automatically puts things in tabs on the same program, you still have to right click open in new tab on zilla.
Old 03-22-2004, 11:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the input! IE crashes on me in any active online journals, so it's become quite a problem. I'm just going to go ahead and download MyIE2 because I've heard only good things about it so far.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:06 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *M*L*3602:
<STRONG>Thanks for the input! IE crashes on me in any active online journals, so it's become quite a problem. I'm just going to go ahead and download MyIE2 because I've heard only good things about it so far.</STRONG>
yep it is good. u won't regret it. i love it so far [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]