Old 10-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Subtext much in here Savannah ?

→ angie | ©
Old 10-31-2010, 05:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Hehe. They both knew what she was talking about.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

And in return Marti appreciates Savannah's nice rack

→ angie | ©
Old 10-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy Angel (View Post)
Hehe. They both knew what she was talking about.
True that I love how they just give each other sweet eye-sex

amazinq Smarti picspam
Old 11-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great Smarti picspam, which nicely showcases their greatness.

Also i caught some of tonight`s episode and things didn`t end well with a revelation that will cause a rift between Marti and Savannah. I really hope that this doesn`t get ugly and we`ll get to see nice reconciliation with them in next week`s episode.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

I miss the episode cause It not recording itself

So what happen? I'm deaf/hard of hearing, anything I should know?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay Savannah was about to have the special night with Dan when she figured out that he lost his virginity with Marti, which caused her to run away in tears. Judging from the preview for next week`s episode, it definitely looks like our ladies will be fighting in it. Like i`ve said earlier, i hope that things won`t get ugly between Savannah and Marti and they will find a way to make amends soon.

BTW i think that Savannah should`ve had her special night with Marti instead of Dan. I think that she would`ve really enjoyed it.

Lastly i don`t know what is it about the CW that it has a lot of great femslash couples like Smarti, Waldsen(Blair/Serena) and Breyton(Brooke/Peyton). I`ve been a hardcore Waldsen and Breyton shipper for years and i have to say that Smarti is up there with them.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Lastly i don`t know what is it about the CW that it has a lot of great femslash couples like Smarti, Waldsen(Blair/Serena) and Breyton(Brooke/Peyton). I`ve been a hardcore Waldsen and Breyton shipper for years and i have to say that Smarti is up there with them.
Word! CW is gay but too chicken to go all the way gay . I always found BP having some sort of chemistry that is a bit romantic and I used to ship Waldsen hardcore. The only way GG would bring me back to watching it again is by making Waldsen happen (which is clearly not). I doubt Hellcats will ever make SM an item (and I'm OK with that) but I think it's always awesome to fangirl over this slash ship

ETA: I haven't seen the episode so I will come back to discuss about it later

→ angie | ©

Last edited by HaveYouEver; 11-04-2010 at 12:04 AM
Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i find it very annoying that the CW won`t go all the way gay, which has been a long time problem going back to it`s previous incarnation as the WB with Willow/Tara back in the day. I`m okay with Smarti not becoming an item on the show. As much as i love them together, i think that the magic would be gone if they were to become a couple. Plus it`s a lot of fun discussing the subtext between the ladies. Now Waldsen on the other hand should`ve become a couple. It`s annoying that TPTB at GG continues to deny us more Waldsen goodness and instead dragging the show down the current lame crap (i.e. Blair and Chuck acting like children). I think that TPTB really missed a great opportunity in the early episodes when the ladies were in Paris, although it`s pretty obvious that Blair and Serena likely explored their relationship in great depth.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

The only reason I'm OK with SM not being an item is that I also ship DS and I agree the writers would mess up SM's relationship if they became a couple.

On the other hand I think Walden is clearly the OTP of GG and I'm upset that almost every single pairing was done on that show except for Waldsen . Oh, do you want me to start a Waldsen thread on Couple board? They do not have a slash thread (there is one Friendship thread) and I couldn't find another Waldsen shipper before to start a thread for them

→ angie | ©
Old 11-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Let's just keep it with CW will never go gay. Savannah/Marti, Brooke/Peyton, Dean/Sam (which okay, would be incest too), Dean/Castiel... They have so much potential. But are just afraid to break taboos... I guess.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I caught last night`s episode and as expected things were pretty bad with Smarti for much of the episode. I hated seeing Marti looking sad, trying to reason with Savannah and chasing after her. It was tough to watch. However after some time apart, Savannah came back home to Marti and forgave her. It was so great to see Smarti back on good terms again. We were about to get another hug with them before the Dan and Lewis showed up. While it was nice that the Savannah and Marti hugged each other in the group hug, i really felt that it was nowhere near as good as a hug with just the two of them much like their great hug during the flag football game.

Anyway i enjoyed the Smarti scenes in last night`s episode. It was nice to see them get through their first fight scene since their first meeting. However the Dan situation is still something we should be wary about.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Lately I feel like I'm straying from these two. I don't think they are even eyesexing each other anymore . It is disappointing that their friendship is messed up because of their feelings for Dan. And this love triangle SDM is gonna drag for quite a long time!

Anyway they did have a sweet brief moment close to the end of the episode

→ angie | ©
Old 11-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh come on, don`t give up on Smarti. I also hated that Savannah and Marti didn`t do any eye sexing in last night`s episode, however i firmly believe that they will find a way to strengthen their relationship. Of course i hope that we`ll get to see them back eye sexing each other again in the next episode. Plus it wouldn`t be too much to see them stroking each other`s hair too.

BTW i really love your Brittany/Santana icon. Those two are also one of my favorite femslash couple and prime candidates to go on a double date with Smarti.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

My ships are pretty sad this week so I'm a bit pessimistic but yeah, hopefully there will be more Smarti eyesex

A Smarti & Brittana double date would be so adorable . Two cheerleader couples, hotness overload

→ angie | ©