Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
No Problemo! and you are not to late. when did you become a fan?
Okay good Do you have to ask me that? When I saw Lewis start take a interest in Marti after she join there, I thought why not? they should test their chemistry BAM I was right, their scenes and chemistry were so fantastatic! their shower scene were so awesome! they could be combined with pure comedic, real mature convo, dirty dancers so What more you want in them for?

I love how Marti mom said oh! with that body? she think Marti was and what the hell she thinking!
Old 10-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
Okay good Do you have to ask me that? When I saw Lewis start take a interest in Marti after she join there, I thought why not? they should test their chemistry BAM I was right, their scenes and chemistry were so fantastatic! their shower scene were so awesome! they could be combined with pure comedic, real mature convo, dirty dancers so What more you want in them for?

I love how Marti mom said oh! with that body? she think Marti was and what the hell she thinking!
Yup I have too. The shower scene is still the greatest it was a awesome scene and Lewis thinks Marti has the body for getting naked. I agree.

Oh and I love that Wanda seems to love Lewis. yeah I think Marti is use to cutting people off after her last relationship with Aaron, I hope we get to know more about that relationship soon.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yup I have too. The shower scene is still the greatest it was a awesome scene and Lewis thinks Marti has the body for getting naked. I agree.

Oh and I love that Wanda seems to love Lewis. yeah I think Marti is use to cutting people off after her last relationship with Aaron, I hope we get to know more about that relationship soon.
I know right their scene is so fantastic and greatness That why I start ship them, and so glad it such nice to see how Lewis and Wanda interact, and I can see she seem to love him! I like how Wanda encourage her to go out with him, and help her see it not all bad you think since Aaron and trust issues!

I am so with you on this about get to know more about their relatioship!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really need to know more about this Aaron guy, and I understand why Marti wasn't in a rush to go out with Lewis because of Alice. Even in the locker room, she asked "what about Alice" so she thought she would probably come between them and at the end of the day she was right. So they need to go out on a date with Lewis and Alice are done for good.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really need to know more about this Aaron guy, and I understand why Marti wasn't in a rush to go out with Lewis because of Alice. Even in the locker room, she asked "what about Alice" so she thought she would probably come between them and at the end of the day she was right. So they need to go out on a date with Lewis and Alice are done for good.
Yeahh Marti has good question, I can see why she ask Lewis He just want make sure that he had to ask her out w/o Alice because Alice and Lewis just complicate things! Ohh I wonder if they will mention Aaron more or bring him for visit plus I want how Marti overcome her trust issues!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She will probably overcome her trust issues if she dates someone else (Lewis ) and they treat her right and stuff like that. Alice/Lewis is complicated but I love how Lewis just thought that himself and Marti should just remain friends until he is officially sure of what he wants and that him and Alice is officially over.

At the end of the day Marti trusted his honestly so that's a great thing.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She will probably overcome her trust issues if she dates someone else (Lewis ) and they treat her right and stuff like that. Alice/Lewis is complicated but I love how Lewis just thought that himself and Marti should just remain friends until he is officially sure of what he wants and that him and Alice is officially over.

At the end of the day Marti trusted his honestly so that's a great thing.
Exactly you got that right that why I thought they would be good for each other!

Oh I like how Lewis told her the truth then understand it I cant wait to see more of that!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When you first watched the episode did you think Lewis was going to tell Marti about Alice?
Old 10-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
When you first watched the episode did you think Lewis was going to tell Marti about Alice?
nope, i thought he would keep it to himself

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 10-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I admit, at first I thought no but I notice that Lewis should tell Marti about Alice because I am pretty sure Marti will understand it!
Old 10-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbad (View Post)
nope, i thought he would keep it to himself
Same here, I don't know why. I thought something was going to happen and Alice was going to tell her or something. So I was just so proud in Lewis when he was honest. He looked guilty after he did it...towards Marti I meant, I guess he didn't expect her to change her mind about the date.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Same here, I don't know why.
when i read the description and it said lewis would have a change of heart about dating marti, i thought it was because he still had feelings for alice after they had sex

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 10-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixluvxchilly (View Post)
I admit, at first I thought no but I notice that Lewis should tell Marti about Alice because I am pretty sure Marti will understand it!
You were right about that, she did understand and they are friends still so it worked out great. I hope their next attempt at a date go way better though.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You were right about that, she did understand and they are friends still so it worked out great. I hope their next attempt at a date go way better though.
Yeah ofc I am right, even thru I am not exactly relationship expert! say that one time, I am right Well let hope they do otherwise it will be recipe for disaster We dont want that!
Old 10-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbad (View Post)
when i read the description and it said lewis would have a change of heart about dating marti, i thought it was because he still had feelings for alice after they had sex
Oh now I didn't read the description so I didn't know about that. It does still seem like Lewis has feelings for Alice. I'm not sure in which way but we'll see.