Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
you aren't kidding when you say holland is very small that's very nice that you meet once a month at someone home
you're welcome it's okay besides this annoying user on twitter who's bullying me

thanks girl
friends always puts me in a better mood. has your mom seen friends before or will this be her first time? speaking of ncis I'm pretty sad about Michael weatherly leaving
Told you and believe it or not we have over 18 million people living here

I am so sorry to hear that Nikki I don't get it that some people use social media to bully people it makes me so mad

I was in total shock hearing Michael Weatherly will leave NCIS at the end of this season I always had a feeling he would stay to the very end. I hope he will get a great send off!!
Old 01-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Moderator Manager

What??!?? Michael Weatherly is going to leave NCIS?!?!??! Oh NO!!!!!

I didn't know that!! NCIS won't be the same without Tony!!
Old 01-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah!! NCIS will not be the same without him. I never expected it Micheal will focus now on his own production company he has a contract with CBS. I wish him all the best.

I wonder if next season will be the last for NCIS now that both Ziva and Tony are gone!
Old 01-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, it's a good move for his career, and he has been playing Tony for a LONG time, so it's understandable that he wants to move on.

I guess it all depends on who is going to be the new team member. I have to say I am curious to see how he will be, his behavior and all... I'm expecting someone very different from Tony or else he will have trouble being accepted by people.
And they did the whole 180º change from Kate, to Ziva to Bishop, so it could be interesting
Old 01-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me to get why Micheal wants to move on after 13 years will be weird without him but who knows maybe good for the show so that we will have a few more years!

Yeah!! the new probie have to be so different than Tony not a movie geek like Tony and I hope the new one will become great friends with McGee. After Kate, Ziva, and now Tony McGee is the oldest team member for Gibbs.

Hope everyone has a nice week sofar
Old 01-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Told you and believe it or not we have over 18 million people living here

I am so sorry to hear that Nikki I don't get it that some people use social media to bully people it makes me so mad

I was in total shock hearing Michael Weatherly will leave NCIS at the end of this season I always had a feeling he would stay to the very end. I hope he will get a great send off!!
oh wow I do believe you that's so many people right living there?:lol.

thanks Lena you're really very lucky with that. I get hated on just because I'm a fan of Stana. she's really the reason I'm still still on twitter and those bullies have to be so rude to me.

I'm still on shock because Michael was there from the start he's my favorite character and it really won't be the same without him

Si, did I surprise you with that news?
Old 01-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
oh wow I do believe you that's so many people right living there?:lol.

thanks Lena you're really very lucky with that. I get hated on just because I'm a fan of Stana. she's really the reason I'm still still on twitter and those bullies have to be so rude to me.

I'm still on shock because Michael was there from the start he's my favorite character and it really won't be the same without him

Why people bulling you about Stana she has so many fans she just won a PCA or are these people fans of Nathan Fillion or Castle because Castle is getting worse ratings atm.

Gibbs is my favorite but I hope they will find a new guy who I gonna love as much as I did with Tony
Old 01-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Why people bulling you about Stana she has so many fans she just won a PCA or are these people fans of Nathan Fillion or Castle because Castle is getting worse ratings atm.

Gibbs is my favorite but I hope they will find a new guy who I gonna love as much as I did with Tony
they're bullying me because of her real life marriage and saying that her husband is ugly etc and they say I don't have a life just because my twitter account is based on Stana...it's really pathetic. I'm tired of them tbh. oh yeah I saw the ratings are worse than they've ever been.

Gibbs is awesome I hope they do too..they might
Old 01-14-2016, 06:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Me to get why Micheal wants to move on after 13 years will be weird without him but who knows maybe good for the show so that we will have a few more years!

Yeah!! the new probie have to be so different than Tony not a movie geek like Tony and I hope the new one will become great friends with McGee. After Kate, Ziva, and now Tony McGee is the oldest team member for Gibbs.

Hope everyone has a nice week sofar
Yeah, I think that professionally for Michael it's more than time that he moves on... and if the writers manage to freshen' up the show.

Totally different! Maybe less funny, more serious that will warm up with time
I'll be looking forward to see McGee as the senior agent there

Quote:

The whole online bullying is just so wrong! I hate it! I don't get why you'd get bullied at, specially since if a person has a problem with your post all they've got to do is block you from their timeline. Some people just like to create a mess and be mean

You totally surprised me with that news! I LOVE Michael, he was basically the reason I started watching NCIS because I liked him from his Dark Angel times
But one thing that I have faith in NCIS is that they managed to change huge/important characters before and still keep the show interesting.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
they're bullying me because of her real life marriage and saying that her husband is ugly etc and they say I don't have a life just because my twitter account is based on Stana...it's really pathetic. I'm tired of them tbh. oh yeah I saw the ratings are worse than they've ever been.

Gibbs is awesome I hope they do too..they might
Wow really that is the most ridiculous reason to bully someone if Stana loves him who are they to judge maybe the man has a heart of gold ............ Keep twitter whatever you want about Stana Nikki if they don't like they can block you don't let the Bullies win okay!!

Quote:
Totally different! Maybe less funny, more serious that will warm up with time
I'll be looking forward to see McGee as the senior agent there

Yeah!! someone who is not afraid for Gibbs for a change

Me too he is one of my favorites
Old 01-14-2016, 12:35 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Ohh that would be so interesting!!!
I also want someone very badass... the team needs one

Mine too! And he has grown so much since the beginning
Old 01-15-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your right a badass team member would be great I am very curious who they will pick

I love McGee to freaking much from the first day I saw him he got me especially when he tried to please Gibbs at the beginning

Happy weekend everyone!!!
Old 01-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hope everyone is doing good

about those bullies, when they come to me I block them and I don't even reply to them bc I've tired before a while ago and talking to them is like talking to a wall and they don't deserve the attention they want.

and Si, I love Michael from dark angel too
Old 01-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Moderator Manager

Happy weekend, everybody!!!

How is it going??

Quote:
Your right a badass team member would be great I am very curious who they will pick

I love McGee to freaking much from the first day I saw him he got me especially when he tried to please Gibbs at the beginning

Happy weekend everyone!!!
I'm curious too! Specially since NCIS is known for casting actors/actress that are not that popular/known yet, so I imagine we'll be seeing a new face soon

Exactly! McGee has that choir boy vibe, always wanting to do things right, and that is so adorable!! I also like that he has matured a lot, but still managed to keep his boyish look.

Quote:
hope everyone is doing good

about those bullies, when they come to me I block them and I don't even reply to them bc I've tired before a while ago and talking to them is like talking to a wall and they don't deserve the attention they want.

and Si, I love Michael from dark angel too
Hey Nikki!

That's the best thing you can do... just block the jerks and you'll be happier.

He was such a great character in Dark Angel! I didn't know you watched that show
Old 01-16-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Si

I am very busy 5 birthday party's in 2 weeks including the birthday's of my 2 sons

How are you Si?

Quote:
I'm curious too! Specially since NCIS is known for casting actors/actress that are not that popular/known yet, so I imagine we'll be seeing a new face soon

Exactly! McGee has that choir boy vibe, always wanting to do things right, and that is so adorable!! I also like that he has matured a lot, but still managed to keep his boyish look.

I know I never had seen Emily (Bishop) before in anything else before she came to NCIS so I am very curious to who will replace Tony!

I agree he is adorable

for you Nikki that you blocked the bullies
Closed Thread   Post New Thread