Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
That sucks tbh because I can bet they are planning on her being a love interest. I like Kono being the only girl and there is absolutely no need for a new team member

If thats the case then it will be exactly like NCIS LA all over again. Man I have no luck when it comes down to these type of shows I guess i will just stay away from them
I love NCIS: LA

I prefer Callen & Kensi together = CaKe

Not like Deeks & Kensi
Old 09-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Yea i used to love it, but since they pulled that crap with Deeks I just had to drop it. I watched for Daniela anyway

I hope they don't do the same with this show, I like the team dynamics and idk why they feel the need to add another girl... Lauren seemed to be very nice in her interview, but I'm still considering if it'll be worth it Since I'm watching mostly for Kono and Steve/Kono (yeah I know it's my own fault) it will all depend on how her storyline goes, but if there's any of that "canon couple" shizz I'm done

I just want a lot of Kono ok
Old 09-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

XD I wouldn't hate on Lori if I haven't met her yet XD just wait and see how her character develops with Steve... i already multiship him with everyone anyway
Old 09-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

That's why I said I'm going to see how it goes, but it's more likely I'll drop it. We'll see though. Im still on episode 20, but I know Steve goes to jail and the promo for season 2 looks interesting, and Lauren looked pretty damn cute in her interview, I just dont want Steve paired up with anyone permanently

I just can't multiship, I have never been able to when I like one couple, I like one couple Plus I liked that in this show there wasn't any of that ~canon couple~ thing and it was pretty much a team show, so I really don't want it now. If they had done it from the beginning I wouldn't mind, but I got used to the show one way If Lori really is the regular love interest I really doubt I'll like her I'm just loving Kono and Steve/Kono more and more the more I watch the show. It's awful, I wish I could watch a show without shipping ANYONE
Old 09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yea i used to love it, but since they pulled that crap with Deeks I just had to drop it. I watched for Daniela anyway

I hope they don't do the same with this show, I like the team dynamics and idk why they feel the need to add another girl... Lauren seemed to be very nice in her interview, but I'm still considering if it'll be worth it Since I'm watching mostly for Kono and Steve/Kono (yeah I know it's my own fault) it will all depend on how her storyline goes, but if there's any of that "canon couple" shizz I'm done

I just want a lot of Kono ok
I agree with you 100%. Hopefully she won't stay on too long. I read somewhere she was only on 12 episodes. Who knows? (That' what I'm hoping). I can't wait till the premiere and seeing Steve protection over Kono begin :-).
Old 09-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Ooohh thats good that she may be only in 12 episodes. I think they are just testing the waters for now.

Somebody posted on youtube the first 5 minutes of the premiere, i didnt watch though since I havent seen the finale yet.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Somebody posted on youtube the first 5 minutes of the premiere, i didnt watch though since I havent seen the finale yet.
You haven't watched the S1 finale yet!?
Old 09-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ooohh thats good that she may be only in 12 episodes. I think they are just testing the waters for now.

Think so to i'm anxious to find out how they will work together!

I know!!! still doubting if I gonna watch them because their a two vids now also one with the ending!!

Hope you will see the final before next week when the new season start!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You haven't watched the S1 finale yet!?
Nope, I only started watching the show recently lol but I'm almost done and I know what happens anyway

Quote:
Think so to i'm anxious to find out how they will work together!
I don't think I'm anxious, more like resigned? lol I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. have watched enough shows to know just how it will go so Im not really positive

Quote:
Hope you will see the final before next week when the new season start!
I'm finishing the season today (I started episode 23) so only one more to g

When is this from?

I don't remember this moment.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nope, I only started watching the show recently lol but I'm almost done and I know what happens anyway

I don't think I'm anxious, more like resigned? lol I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. have watched enough shows to know just how it will go so Im not really positive

I'm finishing the season today (I started episode 23) so only one more to g

When is this from?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...zpr7o1_500.gif

I don't remember this moment.
Same here and my couple's never get some happy ending but I don't watch H5O for some romance sofar I'm glad there is not one couple to ship on H5O,

Great enjoy the last two episodes!

It's the ending of episode 1.03 when they got the name Five-O
Old 09-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Most of my couples do get together, but it's with these cop shows I'm never lucky I wish I could watch a show without shipping, would save me so much grief But I never really liked H50, I'm just still watching for the team, I love them, but I don't find the cases interesting.

Quote:
It's the ending of episode 1.03 when they got the name Five-O
Ahhh thanks! I guess I didn't pay much attention (it was before I started shipping them I guess )
Old 09-13-2011, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wish I could watch a show without shipping, would save me so much grief
I know what you mean, sometimes it is so painful when your ship doesn't end together or they break up or whatever
I do watch this show without nearly shipping nothing (well except Steve & Danny but I know that has 0.0000000001 possibilities of happening and I am happy with the bromance moments) so I can enjoy it more without the constant worry of my ship not having scenes or getting together.

maria| tumblr
Old 09-13-2011, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

I love Steve/Danny, but bromance, nothing romantic, so on that front I don't worry at all. But I just got to love Steve/Kono so much Even when it is the "canon" couple, it's also frustrating, because you worry about the will they wont they forever (NCIS stop playing with me), so I want to just sit back and enjoy the damn show without worries I know it will never happen though. So I'll just enjoy the first season of Hawaii Five-) I guess
Old 09-13-2011, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

my motto on things like this is to never get your hopes up so that when the characters get scenes or something happens between them you can enjoy it more

maria| tumblr
Old 09-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

That's why I'm already preparing me for the worst Still, it's a bit frustrating and sad I'm fine with it continuing being a team thing because I LOVE the team, so having them having no ust between anyone is also great, but when they drop a permanent(?) love interest it kinda sucks because you can't ship fully knowing one of the 2 will end up with someone else.

We'll see though. I'll watch the premiere, that's for sure, and depending on how episode 2 goes, Ill either continue watching or I'll stop. In any case Steve/Kono & the team
Closed Thread   Post New Thread