Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hawaii Five-O NEWS #5 ~ We are waiting impatiently for some news!!

Quote:
I like Catherine too ... but maybe this new girl could be more 'challenging' for him ... let´s wait!
Ohh I don't mind a new girlfriend for Steve I'm happy it is not Jenna Kayne they had zero chemistry ... I thought it was funny what Peter Lenkov said earlier to beat Castle they have to bring more romance to the show ....... For me Steve and Danny already did
Old 06-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I thought it was funny what Peter Lenkov said earlier to beat Castle they have to bring more romance to the show ....... For me Steve and Danny already did
Exactly!
Old 06-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT !!!

ahahahahah I don´t watch Castle but I know there´s a couple there ... not a bromance!
*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter
Old 06-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

Don't watch Castle either the bromance between Steve and Danny is what make this show a HIT! never saw such a great bromance ever on TV.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

'Hawaii Five-0': 'Lost's' Terry O'Quinn Set to Recur

Quote:
CBS' Hawaii Five-0 is staging a Lost reunion, booking Terry O'Quinn for a recurring role.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that O'Quinn will join former Lost star Daniel Dae Kim and recur on the Hawaii-set police procedural as a Navy Seal Lt. Commander who trained Alex O'Loughlin's McGarrett in Coronado and served with his father in Vietnam.
TVLine, which first reported the news, further describes his character as a strong and stubborn man you would want in your corner when things go south who holds answers to mysteries surrounding the slaying of McGarrett's parents.
O'Quinn will appear in the drama's season premiere, sources tell THR.
Filming on the series begins in mid-July and will see O'Quinn return to the Aloha State.
O'Quinn previously was cast in Hallelujah, ABC's Marc Cherry pilot infused with a gospel choir. The pilot did not receive a series order.
Hawaii Five-0, from CBS Television Studios, returns this fall to CBS on Mondays.
source
Old 06-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Terry O'Quinn !!!
I LOVED him in Alias and Lost´s John was soooooooooooo creepy sometimes!!
See, if they intent to do a 'Lost reunion', pleeeeeeeeease, cast Josh Holloway !!

*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter
Old 06-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good casting that
Old 06-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Ohh I don't mind a new girlfriend for Steve I'm happy it is not Jenna Kayne they had zero chemistry ... I thought it was funny what Peter Lenkov said earlier to beat Castle they have to bring more romance to the show ....... For me Steve and Danny already did
Ugh. I hate that they're doing that romance thing for that.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
Ugh. I hate that they're doing that romance thing for that.
Yeah and many fans said that to........... we have a amazing couple on the show and they have much more to explore about these two who want to see romance can watch Castle!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always prefer bromance over romance. X(
Old 06-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Absolute Fan

since I´m a UST whore, I NEED romance on the screen !!!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I jsut don't liek the reason why they're adding romance though.. if it's to compete with Castle :/
Old 06-24-2011, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love some romance to they balance it perfect in season 1 I have no problem if they will do the same in Season 2

I agree they have to trust on there on good writing for this show a romance is killing for a show maybe that is why they have waited so long for that couple of Castle
Old 06-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just irked that the reason they want a roamnce is cause the show they're competing with has a romance, but I mean, I can see them writing it well
Old 06-24-2011, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
I'm just irked that the reason they want a roamnce is cause the show they're competing with has a romance, but I mean, I can see them writing it well
This is what I meant to say exackly maybe I express myself wrong I only ask myself why!! because of the rantings we all know after January the rantings went down for me that was mostly because of the long breaks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread