Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2016, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting!!
Old 07-16-2016, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that news. I really hope Terry will be back - love his character.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 07-17-2016, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have mixed feelings about him but wouldn't mind seeing him I guess
Old 07-17-2016, 04:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Everything we know about the first episode of season 7

Yesterday ended filming of the premiere season 7. Photos and videos from the set, a number of news, and interviews with executive producer Peter Lenkov give us a lot of interesting information about the premiere. Here's what we know about the episode:

- Will be started arc, which will be introduced the Big Bad for season 7. Arc with him is to last through the first four episodes, and then a return to the rest of the season. We know that the Five-0 because that person will need help from someone outside to unravel it all, because it's very complicated case. It is not known whether this help will Five-0 ask in the first episode, or at some later. We still do not know the identity of this villain, or who will play, and even whether he will appear in the premiere of Season 7.

- New Governor of Hawaii will debut, which has the name Mahoe, and her will play Rosalind Chao (will have a recurring role). Photos and videos from the set probably indicates that her life would be danger, and someone will try to kill her. We do not know yet how she will choose as new Governor. In the finale of season 6 Sam Denning is still in his position, so she had to be selected between finale of season 6 and the premiere of season 7. Maybe Denning did not receive re-election, or even murdered.

- Looks like villain of episode will be Pierre Shaw (played by Jesse La Flair), which is likely to try to kill the new Governor (and Five-0 will want to stop him). But rather it was not his idea, and the Big Bad of season 7 will order him to murder new Governor.

- Abby Dunn is no longer a member of the Five-0 in season 7. Photos from the set explicitly confirm that now will work for the police (HPD). This is a logical choice, because actress Julie Benz only has a recurring role, not to mention the fact that she will have a regular role on another CBS tv show, Training Day, so she could not be in full-time in Five-0.

- On the two photos appear mysterious Asian, on first photo with several bodyguards, on the second photo when was filmied scene with Five-0, police and SWAT division. It seems that he will be working for the Governor, he may be the right hand of her or the head of security.

- In the episode appears a scene with Steve in the hospital church. This will probably be the first scene in the episode.

- We'll see a scene between Grover and Kamekona. The first holds a box he received from Kamekona. We do not know what it is, but it seems that this is something like the next new business of Kamekona. A few weeks ago, Peter Lenkov posted a photo of this box on Instagram.

- In this episode does not appear Max Bergman. As we know he is on "Doctors Without Borders", where he will stay for 3 months, and Peter Lenkov interview confirmed that he will not appear in the first few episodes.

- This returning characters surely we see: Kamekona, Duke Lukela, Grace Williams, Eric Russo, and Abby Dunn. It is possible that will be also Dr. Mindy Shaw, who in the absence of Max replace him as chief coroner.

- After the photos and videos from the set seems that in the episode will see a lot of action, which is one of the favorite elements of the show for the fans.

- Episode directed by Bryan Spicer, from a screenplay by Peter Lenkov and Eric Guggenheim.

Last edited by Core 4; 07-17-2016 at 04:09 AM
Old 07-17-2016, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for that rundown of the first episode. Sounds like another wonderful "edge of your seat" story line for us.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 07-17-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread