Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 03:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfor5-0 (View Post)
Say, I read some GREAT stuff concerning the upcoming eppies. Would you like me to post them or the website so you could read them yourselves. I would feel guilty if I ruined it for someone even if I put them in [sp] tags.
we could definitely use some spoilers even with tags i don't think it will be a problem
Old 12-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
we could definitely use some spoilers even with tags i don't think it will be a problem
Spoiler:

Quote:
I agree wished they finally let us know if she stay or not and for how long! I ask Peter a while back but no answer of course maybe he himself don't know what he will do with Lori character!
And I think that is exactly the problem. Maybe rewriting a couple of scripts?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm warning (View Post)
Not only is catherine back... BUT MARY IS GONNA BE BACK TOO
Yeah great news now if only Rachel and Gracie also will be back that would be perfect for me!

Spoiler:
Old 12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Total Fan

thank you for the spoiler
i'd love if rachel and gracie came back, especially gracie, though it would be nice to have some closure about rachel and danny's storyline

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 12-10-2011 at 04:59 AM
Old 12-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
i'd love if rachel and gracie came back, especially gracie though it would be nice to have some closure abour rachel and danny's storyline
yeah i feel like they've been very sloppy about that sadly. i wish it hadn't ended that way, it felt quite abrupt. and we really have not gotten our gracie fix at all this season!

i hope we see mary again! even though steve has his 5-0 family, it makes me sad to think he's still estranged from mary after everything they've been through.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i'd love if rachel and gracie came back, especially gracie though it would be nice to have some closure abour rachel and danny's storyline
Seriosuly. It's like they forgot about Gracie and rachel's existence. They had a big story with Danny in the end of the year last year
Old 12-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Total Fan

IKR ? i mean their storyline was a part of the cliffhangers for s2, and in the premiere, we just got some lame excuse with the "she wants to stay with stan to give them a second chance" , danny deserved better than being lead on like that and the fact that he spend so litlle time with grace makes it worse
Old 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
Seriosuly. It's like they forgot about Gracie and rachel's existence. They had a big story with Danny in the end of the year last year
yeah exactly. i admit i did ship rachel and danny getting back together someday but i wish they hadn't even done that storyline if this is how they were going to end it and then not even take the time to show the emotions danny's having. we used to get him at least talking about gracie and rachel all the time last year. this year? i mean, he's mentioned her like, four times.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Got to say to everyone to watch out if you're watching Hawaii Five-0 on one of the links cos it sets up a virus to your computer! I've spent a not so fun Saturday afternoon trying to get rid of the virus & it says it's linked to the Police - if you don't pay up then your computer will remain blocked. It is a scam & the UK police are aware of it. Spoke to them today & they're coming to see me tomorrow to take a statement!!!

Beware!!!
Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-spacecadet-x (View Post)
Got to say to everyone to watch out if you're watching Hawaii Five-0 on one of the links cos it sets up a virus to your computer! I've spent a not so fun Saturday afternoon trying to get rid of the virus & it says it's linked to the Police - if you don't pay up then your computer will remain blocked. It is a scam & the UK police are aware of it. Spoke to them today & they're coming to see me tomorrow to take a statement!!!

Beware!!!
Really Gail I watch for almost 3 years one the links and never had a virus (knock on wood) maybe it's different in the UK I don't know I am very sorry for you hon
Old 12-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-spacecadet-x (View Post)

Beware!!!
wow, yikes, sorry about that! hope your computer's fine!
Old 12-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

How did it go today Gail hope everything is alright hon
Old 12-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
yeah exactly. i admit i did ship rachel and danny getting back together someday but i wish they hadn't even done that storyline if this is how they were going to end it and then not even take the time to show the emotions danny's having. we used to get him at least talking about gracie and rachel all the time last year. this year? i mean, he's mentioned her like, four times.
I wasn't so pleased with how the finaly ended up for them, especially as cheating on Stan is not exactly how I wanted them to "get together", but... wow after the s2 premiere, I'd rather have that... XD
Old 12-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great to know!!

Quote:
trials_errors Trial and Error
@PLenkov Hey, a random question you might actually be able to answer without plot spoilers...xD Do we know Steve's mother's first name? <3

PLenkov Peter Lenkov
@trials_errors DORIS McGARRETT

Quote:
jazzsquare Kelly
@PLenkov Is Teilor in any upcoming episodes? I miss having Grace/Danno scenes.

PLenkov Peter Lenkov
@jazzsquare She's in the ep shooting now - 214. Also starring Claire and @WillYunLee1
Old 12-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

yay! so glad to hear we get to see rachel and grace soon. isn't that the ep with danny's old partner?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread