Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the great scoops!
Old 07-26-2016, 10:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Today is the first day of filming Training Day. I think they finish shoot all 12 episodes at the end of November. And H50 should at the November have filmed 14 episodes of season 7. So I think Julie will appear in first 14 episodes of season 7 max a few times. Probably it will depend on how much days she will have to be on the set of Training Day. For now, we know that she will appear in 7.01, and she will not appear in 7.02.

PS. Sorry. Rush Hour starts filming also at the end July, and finshed filming January 16. So now I don't know..

Last edited by Core 4; 07-26-2016 at 10:58 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Training Day - a move remake or new television show?
Old 07-27-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
Today is the first day of filming Training Day. I think they finish shoot all 12 episodes at the end of November. And H50 should at the November have filmed 14 episodes of season 7. So I think Julie will appear in first 14 episodes of season 7 max a few times. Probably it will depend on how much days she will have to be on the set of Training Day. For now, we know that she will appear in 7.01, and she will not appear in 7.02.

PS. Sorry. Rush Hour starts filming also at the end July, and finshed filming January 16. So now I don't know..
Is that not a bit to much 14 episodes at the end of November good to know she will be in 7.01 for Chin I hope she will show up more this season
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Is that not a bit to much 14 episodes at the end of November good to know she will be in 7.01 for Chin I hope she will show up more this season
A year ago it was like that, so I think this year will be the same.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
A year ago it was like that, so I think this year will be the same.
Okay didn't know that
Old 07-28-2016, 03:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Three photos from episode 7.02. Photo of Alex and Claire (I think from Monday or Tuesday).

On left photo we'll see hair of person that keeps Lucky (Faran Tahir). But I don't know, because nothing do not see, though he has black hair, so Steve or character of Chris Vance I think.

Quote:
@inkquarterly: Faran Tahir opted to do his own stunts for the upcoming season of #hawaiifiveo in which he plays Lucky Mansour, a suave, polished and very wealthy Egyptian-born businessman. Here he is hanging upside down from a roof as the crew takes the shot! #farantahir #hawaiifiveo #shooting @faran.tahir @hawaiifive0cbs

Photo from Vishesh Chachra with Scott (yesterday I posted his photo with Alex and Chris Vance), one of guest stars in episode, I guess he will will be bad guy. I think photo is from Monday or Tuesday.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the pics!! Exciting!
Old 07-28-2016, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yay for Teilor in the first episode!
Old 07-29-2016, 02:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Ingo Rademacher will back in season 7. It is not known in which episode he will back, but maybe already in 7.03. But we have to wait when he appear on the set. I wonder if will back as enemy of Five-0. Because in 6.24 helped Five-0, so we don't know why he return, maybe it will be connected with case of week. We'll see.

Quote:
@ingorademacher: Goodbye @generalhospitalabc hello @hawaiifive0cbs on my way.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Looks like Elisabeth Rohm will be in this episode. She will appear on set in Wednesday. And judging from some her previous roles, it will not be a small role. So I suspect that she will be the villain of the week in this episode, or even this serial killer/Big Bad. Because Lenkov not revealed whether it will surely be a man.

Law & Order (85 episodes), Angel (15 episodes, the show in which was also Daniel, Julie Benz, and James Marsters), Bull (20 episodes), The Client List (14 episodes), Stalker (12 episodes), Heroes (8 episodes), The Last Ship (8 episodes).

PS. Though I see that episode is written by Peter Lenkov (and someone else), so she maybe only will be in episode 7.04. Because in 7.04 will be culmination of arc with serial killer, and like in season 5, I think episode will be written by Lenkov (and someone else). But in Wednesday still they will be filming episode 6.03. So maybe she will appear in 7.03 and 7.04. In 7.03 last day of filming, and then in 7.04.

Quote:
@elisabethrohm: Play now. Work tomorrow. #hawaiifive0 #hawaiilife #hawaiibeaches #blessed #grateful #fun #summertimes
Old 08-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Excited to see all the guest stars!
Old 08-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sofar they have booked some amazing gueststars
Old 08-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Passionate Fan

From EW. About character of Elisabeth Rohm. Like I thought she will be connected with storyline of serial killer, but differently than I thought, because she will help catch him. Actress was only on set for two days (Wednesday and Thursday), from Instagram we know that she heading to home. So question is if she will appear in 7.03 or 7.04. We know that episode in which she will appear was written by Lenkov, so we have to wait who write 7.03 and 7.04. I think, however, it will be episode 7.04. We'll see.

According to Elisabeth Röhm’s IG, she is filming an episode of Hawaii Five-0. Do you have some scoop on that? — Belle
Yes, I can exclusively reveal that Law & Order alum Elisabeth Röhm is playing Dr. Margaret Gray, a police psychologist, who may be able to help McGarrett and Alicia hunt down a serial killer loose on the island.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Blindspot, Arrow, Grey's Anatomy and more | EW.com

And photo of actress on set Wednesday:

Quote:
@elisabethrohm: Sending love from set today and warm wishes for a great night. You'll love it when you see it! @hawaiifive0cbs @cbs #honolulu #goodtimes #shhhhhhh!

PS. Update from Dennis Chun. We know that episode 7.03 was written by Peter Lenkov and Cyrus Nowrasteh (new writer). So now I wonder maybe Elisabeth will appear in 7.03, not 7.04. Like I said in thread of guest stars yesterday after news about her character, we know that she was two days on set (Wednesday and Thursday) and in Friday she returned to home. She will appear in episode in which written was by Lenkov, according script. So we have to wait if Lenkov written 7.04 if not. If not, Elisabeth will appear in 7.03, if he written she will be in 7.03 or 7.04. Though Dennis in Friday posted this photo and info, so if they started 7.03 in Wednesday, it why yesterday now posted not earlier, so now I think Elisabeth will appear in 7.03, and they started filming 7.04 yesterday.

Quote:
Dennis Chun on Facebook: Was honored to have worked with the beautiful and inspirational Kanya Sesser on 7:03. Great story by Peter Lenkov and Cyrus Nowrasteh. Was great to see all the love and aloha that was extended to Daniel Dae Kim by the cast and crew on his birthday. What a talented actor and gracious gentleman he is. A true class act. The writers have given us some very powerful stories this year. Think Friday nights on CBS will be very special with MacGyver, Hawaii Five 0 and Blue Bloods. Mahalo again for all your aloha and support. Malama Pono and be safe #hawaiifive0 #hawaii50 #H50

PS2. Looks like H50 filming episode 7.03 also Friday. So Elisabeth for sure will appear in episode 7.03.

Last edited by Core 4; 08-06-2016 at 08:51 AM
Old 08-09-2016, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Looks like Elisabeth also will appear in 7.04, according photos from set today. So it will be third reccuring female character in season 7, after Governor and Alicia. Some people complain here that we have a little women in show, so it seems that will be a change ins eason 7. Especially since none of them will not be a love interest. As we know Alicia and Margaret will appear because of this arc of serial killer.

Quote:
@elisabethrohm: Another day in paradise @hawaiifive0cbs with the glam squad @lola_808 loving our @whitesands #white-orchid #beachhair @essiepolish #nails @lauramercier #primer @chanelofficial #vitalluminiere51 @smashboxcosmetics #contours @makeupforeverofficial #HDpowder @toofaced #naturalfacebronzerkit #sisleyparis #phytoliptwist15

Quote:
@elisabethrohm: About to #hitit #cru**** #sma**** here @hawaiifive0cbs wishing you all a most excellent and amazing day! #tuesday☀️

And photo of Kamekona on set yesterday (episode 7.04):

Quote:
@decembahs: On set with Kamekona's Shrimp truck today #hawaii50 #H50 #cbs #kamekona P.C: @justin.doing.things
Reply   Post New Thread