Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was shocked when I read the news the show was ending. I found out after the show ended and I went to see when the finale date was for the show since they mentioned there was 3 more episodes. I couldn't believe it that it was ending.

I am going to miss this show. One of only a few shows where I actually like all the characters and actors. I just really hope they give a good ending and we see some faces we haven't seen in a while.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I was shocked when I read the news the show was ending. I found out after the show ended and I went to see when the finale date was for the show since they mentioned there was 3 more episodes. I couldn't believe it that it was ending.

I am going to miss this show. One of only a few shows where I actually like all the characters and actors. I just really hope they give a good ending and we see some faces we haven't seen in a while.
Ditto it is a good ohana family show thAt we love all the cast and characters . I hope we get a good endimg i trust the writer's its just i wamted them to love happy ever after with a significant other but im happy just danno amd steve .. ( would of loved to have kono and chin in it to )
Old 02-29-2020, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree. I hope we get a good ending for everyone. I love this show so much. I hate that its ending. but its the apparently the right choice for Alex.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to hear that guys! I know how rough it is. Sadly TV networks are all about $$$ and business, fans come second unless it is truly some BTS stuff involving the actors

I recently had my own experience with a sudden cancellation with Ray Donovan
Old 03-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Yeah it feels indeed good to be here together Evie. today I had my sister and friend on the phone and when I told them that I was sad because of the show ending they laughed and said there are way worse things in the world and you a really crying about a stupid TV show come on be a adult so for the rest I told nobody.

This is my safe place to talk about H5O whatever I want. When the show is over I really will gonna miss all of you
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that It makes me sad. My mom is really supportive. I was surprised by how she understands that.
Slipca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Sorry to hear that guys! I know how rough it is. Sadly TV networks are all about $$$ and business, fans come second unless it is truly some BTS stuff involving the actors

I recently had my own experience with a sudden cancellation with Ray Donovan
Thank you sorry to hear that after 6 seasons you show got cancelled here it was different the lead actor Alex O’Loughlin suffered a serious back injury during the early seasons of the show, and has been dealing with effects from it ever since. he did his best but could not longer continue and without him there was no show so CBS decided to end the show after this season

The fans are shocked because al went to fast, it was not expected the rating were great and now we only have 4 episodes to go.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

I think they should have at least told fans Alex was leaving as early as they could. Even if they thought they might continue without him. I must admit going into the finale not knowing Alex was leaving would have also been a horrible blow. I don’t think you should surprise fans like that. We do get emotionally attached to shows and favorite characters.

Can you imagine watchihg the finale and being blind sided by Steve quitting 5 0.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
there are way worse things in the world and you a really crying about a stupid TV show come on be a adult so for the rest I told nobody.

This is my safe place to talk about H5O whatever I want. When the show is over I really will gonna miss all of you
of course there are worse things in the world, but things like tv shows or your favorite sports team or whatever you like are the things that keep you going and make you forget about some of the bad things that happened - even if it is for a short time. so I think it is okay to cry and be sad when you lose that
(I even cried (years ago) because my favorite soccer team got relegatedit was so sad)

maybe we will be here a littel longer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls

I hope we get a good endimg.

its just i wamted them to love happy ever after with a significant other

would of loved to have kono and chin in it to
hope that too.

yea, no losses anymore. just some happiness for all of them.

that would be great.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just think it would be nice to get a spin off or sort. Really the show helped the Hawaii economy as well as local actors. But understand on the other hand not wanting to do the same thing like for ten years.

IMHO feels a bit rushed!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am having a hard time seeing all the farewells and Thank you! Message on twitter

It’s a wrap guys no more BTS stuff no more waiting till September H5O is done it were 10 incredible years Thank You Peter Lenkov for 10 seasons of amazing TV I saw your message on twitter and know how hard it is for you, you wanted to continue so did CBS. But Alex need to think of his health and it was the right decision to stop the serie with him. The serie will be forever in my heart

It were also 10 amazing years here on the board I wanna Thank every poster who have post here with us in the past and who still are here you all were the best posters ever!
Old 03-04-2020, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

know how hard it is for you, you wanted to continue so did CBS.

But Alex need to think of his health and it was the right decision to stop the serie with him.

The serie will be forever in my heart
don't think the decision was easy for them.

definitely. health is the most important thing and yes, wouldn't want to watch without him - no offense to the other characters.

yes, it will.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

‘Hawaii Five-0’ star Katrina Law says filming finale was ‘super-emotional’

after reading on twitter that it was more and more CBS who decided to cancel H5O I also read it now in this interview

Quote:
Turns out that CBS decided the series had run its course, announcing last week that “Hawaii Five-0” will end on April 4. Two days after the show wrapped,
I think that CBS didn't want to go one without Alex.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

No one can replace Alex but I wish they'd give it a try. Like a half season maybe. I never expect CBS would cut H50 like that. The show deserves better.
Slipca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

I read an article that led me to believe they didn’t even ask Alex. It said the network decided on their own.

I watch for Alex and wouod have continued watching if he had reduced screen time or something. I thought they were trying that idea this season by giving more time to other characters

Now I’m wondering exactly what the series finale is since no one expected this. CBS is simply wrong and has no consideration for viewers.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipca (View Post)
No one can replace Alex but I wish they'd give it a try. Like a half season maybe. I never expect CBS would cut H50 like that. The show deserves better.
I agree nobody can replace Alex and the show would be totally different but CBS could have give it a chance for 10 episodes now they have canceled the serie without knowing if it would be a succes or not.

I also wonder what the rating gonna be when Magnum PI replace H5O.

Quote:
I read an article that led me to believe they didn’t even ask Alex. It said the network decided on their own.

I watch for Alex and wouod have continued watching if he had reduced screen time or something. I thought they were trying that idea this season by giving more time to other characters

Now I’m wondering exactly what the series finale is since no one expected this. CBS is simply wrong and has no consideration for viewers.
I’ve read a interview with Chi McBride where he says that CBS didn’t want to continue without Alex and Scott so I think that Alex had quit and CBS decided to cancel right away.

Same here I mostly watch for Alex but the rest of the cast is great also I would have loved to see more backstory from Quin now it seems to me we get a finale with will be rushed especially because we have to questChuck Norris wil come and the new guy who would have replace Alex. What means they had to write for these two man also instead of finish the story of the champ box.
Reply   Post New Thread