Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I must say that his body wasn't the 1st thing that attracted me to Alex. However I won't deny that he does have an amazing body because he does look so, uh hot. I, like Linda, have been living under a rock and he really caught my eye in H50. Then I've been like a crazy woman trying to find everything I can of his just to watch it. I still haven't been able to see everything I've been wanting to see of his. lol

lenaMD -I sent you a message!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by H50Alexfan (View Post)
I must say that his body wasn't the 1st thing that attracted me to Alex. However I won't deny that he does have an amazing body because he does look so, uh hot. I, like Linda, have been living under a rock and he really caught my eye in H50. Then I've been like a crazy woman trying to find everything I can of his just to watch it. I still haven't been able to see everything I've been wanting to see of his. lol

lenaMD -I sent you a message!
Today I ordered Oyster Farmer could find it on You-Tube my husband said I'm nuts that I'm looking like crazy all over the internet for Alex!

PM you back Meg
Old 12-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. When i first saw Alex in August Rush, he was never shirtless, so it was more of his looks and his douche-y character tehre that made me like him. (and his "Irish" accent)
Old 12-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
5 minutes Bee?
Well his first scenes were all shooting and stuff. If he would have started shirtless I think it would have been more like .01 seconds.

Hi Linda Welcome to the board, and to If you need help with anything or have any questions, just let us know.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-28-2010, 06:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
Well his first scenes were all shooting and stuff. If he would have started shirtless I think it would have been more like .01 seconds.

Hi Linda Welcome to the board, and to If you need help with anything or have any questions, just let us know.
It's funny how some of us only discovered Alex when H50 came on. I could kick myself for the years I missed but I'm doing my best to catch up! I can not wait for the new H50 on 1/3. It should be a great episode for Alex and his talents.

Yeah, my hubby thinks I'm nuts too. He watched my Alex video with a rather bemused look on his face. I think he's getting jealous but since the likelihood that I'll ever be able to play out my fantasies (sp?) with Alex are extremly remote hubby gets the benefits
Old 12-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I too could kick myself for not discovering Alex sooner. I also can't wait for the new episode next week as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaMD (View Post)
Today I ordered Oyster Farmer could find it on You-Tube my husband said I'm nuts that I'm looking like crazy all over the internet for Alex!

PM you back Meg
I'm about to order a few of his movies as well and Oyster Farmer is one of them as well. I got your message LenaMD and I thank you so much! Hopefully I can figure out how to DL it soon. Somehow it's not working for me, so I'll keep working on it. lol Okay I think I figured it out now! It just took me sometime to get it. Excited!!! Can't wait.

Last edited by H50Alexfan; 12-28-2010 at 09:33 PM Reason: Adding to it!
Old 12-29-2010, 06:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by H50Alexfan (View Post)
I'm about to order a few of his movies as well and Oyster Farmer is one of them as well.
Qyster Farmer is really good. I had to concentrate the first time I watched it because some of the Australian accents and slang went over my head but it's a good story and Alex is... well... wonderful, like there was ever any doubt. I can tell you RIGHT NOW what your favorite scene will be but I won't. I will say YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

I also watched Feed. Another really good movie but it is quite disturbing. Alex played a fantastic part, again, but the subject matter isn't for everyone. I enjoyed it because of the acting by everyone in the film but it's not a film I will probably watch again. Unlike Oyster Farmer, The Backup Plan, Mary Bryant, which I have watched about a dozen times already.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't really seen any of his movies. I want to see The Back Up Plan.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I got your message LenaMD and I thank you so much!
You're most welcome Meg glad I could help

Quote:
Qyster Farmer is really good. I had to concentrate the first time I watched it because some of the Australian accents and slang went over my head but it's a good story and Alex is... well... wonderful, like there was ever any doubt. I can tell you RIGHT NOW what your favorite scene will be but I won't. I will say YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

OMG!!! you are making me very curious now can not wait until my DVD arrives please tell me can I aspect to see a yummy Alex

Quote:
I haven't really seen any of his movies. I want to see The Back Up Plan.
I have seen that movie now for the 15th time and it is amazing Alex is wonderful in it you will love him even more afther you watched it if that is possible hope you like romantic comedies
Old 12-29-2010, 11:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
OMG!!! you are making me very curious now can not wait until my DVD arrives please tell me can I aspect to see a yummy Alex
Alex is always yummy, of course. In Oyster Farmer he's funny, charming, lovable, naughty, caring, and HOT! I can't wait until you see it. It is sooooooo good!!!
Old 12-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have seen that movie now for the 15th time and it is amazing Alex is wonderful in it you will love him even more afther you watched it if that is possible hope you like romantic comedies
I do love romantic comedies, that's why i want to see it. Hehe
Old 12-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabFourLover (View Post)
Alex is always yummy, of course. In Oyster Farmer he's funny, charming, lovable, naughty, caring, and HOT! I can't wait until you see it. It is sooooooo good!!!
Squeeessss!! I expect the DVD on jan. 4 will let you know If I liked it

Quote:
I do love romantic comedies, that's why i want to see it. Hehe
Can't wait to hear if you liked it or not
Old 12-29-2010, 12:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Squeeessss!! I expect the DVD on jan. 4 will let you know If I liked it
If you really can't wait, I can give you the link to the scene on YouTube
Old 12-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabFourLover (View Post)
If you really can't wait, I can give you the link to the scene on YouTube
Please give it to me I wanna see it
Old 12-29-2010, 01:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Please give it to me I wanna see it
Ok...if you're sure you want to be spoiled before the DVD comes....

YouTube - O-Farmer

The clip is over 7 minutes long. It's all good but the best part is at the end, at about 5 min in. Watch the whole thing though. Alex is hot throughout but HOTTEST at the end. ENJOY!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread