Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

While I overall liked this eppie, I, like the rest of you was disappointed they didn't showcase the wedding more.

Random Thoughts:

--Hated hated HATED the scene with Lori and Danny. I agree with Lena; are they pushing Lori and Danny together now that people have complained about her and Steve?!! Why didn't he give Kono who has known Danny longer the spa stuff?!!

Quote:
How in the world can Danny effort the Hilton why didn't he move there in the first place or did I miss something?
Danny said something about entering his name in a Christmas raffle and winning.

--Gosh didn't the men look handsome at the tuxedo fitting.

--Good McDanno moments!!

--I love Kammekono. Less Lori more him!!

--Max is so cute. Knowing how to repell down!!

--Speaking of Lori, this eppie shows me how useless this character is. They had her tagging around to the hospital to interview the wife (good to see Gail O'Grady again); she wasn't needed. And even I saw the picture was doctored the first time I saw it. How did 5-0 survive without Super One-Look Lori? Gosh this character needs to go but soon

--Compare her to Kick-Ass Kono (again whose first appearance wasn't until well into the eppie). Loved watching Kono take down the hotel manager (earning her a "good job" for an impressed Steve) while Lori needed to be saved last week by her boss. Kono got the information from the head of the surfer gang taking advantage of her being a surfer and knowing the culture, while Lori spouts lines anyone could say. And Kono looked beautiful at the ceremony. Kono can do anything Lori can do and better.

--I hope we find out how Shelbourne is and soon; for our sake as well as Steve's. I knew that Joe was just out to protect Steve, but since Steve is so bull-headed, he will probably become involved despite Joe's best efforts. Why do I think this isn't going to end well for Joe?

--I loved the ceremony for what little we saw of it. Malia looked beautiful!! I agree with Lena again; would love to have seen what was in the promos.

--Liked the story and didn't really mind Fryer being back (I rather like Tom Sizemore). Thought they could have cut back on the interragation scene to make room for the wedding.

Here's hoping for the new year to clear up Shelbourne and say Alaheo Pau'ole (Gone Forever) to Lori Weston!!
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

as a fan of Reiko alesworth from her 3 seasons on 24 ( malia very disappointed the wedding was only like 2 min ?

i missed first 5 min so don't know if she was in the first min of the episode ...

I have to watch the whole episode, only tuned in for the wedding part last night .

we have a thread dedicated to her http://www.fanforum.com/f109/reiko-a...urse-63026099/

after last night m y friend who is big fan of the show called. I didn't know that Lauren German (Officer Lori Weston) was the in Hostel 2 . Like toal 360 degree turn from her nice role in Hawaii 5-0 . That movie was very graphic and violent and she was the co star .

Last edited by Logan; 12-13-2011 at 09:53 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
i know good point! i was hoping we'd get a scene with her actually SAYING something instead of just a model bride but sadly nothing. i'm so sad/mad that danny's dancing line and steve's smile from the promo got cut. bad editing. shoulda cut a few seconds off the handcuff scene (what the heck was that?) or the overlong long interrogation and included that team moment!
Oh. So it looks like I need to watch this priomo/sneak peek eh?

It was an okay episode.. Liked seeing more of the Fab 4 taking the bulk of the investigative minutes for a while there, and seeing different combos of Steve/Kono and Chin/Danny working together.

But yaeh, it was not a totally good ep, just okay.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
as a fan of Reiko alesworth from her 3 seasons on 24 ( malia very disappointed the wedding was only like 2 min ?

i missed first 5 min so don't know if she was in the first min of the episode ...

I have to watch the whole episode, only tuned in for the wedding part last night .

we have a thread dedicated to her http://www.fanforum.com/f109/reiko-a...urse-63026099/

after last night m y friend who is big fan of the show called. I didn't know that Lauren German (Officer Lori Weston) was the in Hostel 2 . Like toal 360 degree turn from her nice role in Hawaii 5-0 . That movie was very graphic and violent and she was the co star .
You only have to watch the last 3 min to see Reiko we didn't got much of the wedding sadly

Didn't know Lauren was in that movie wish she did another one so she would leave H5O!!

Quote:
No only the promo the sneak was in the episode!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

K. I'll go in the media thread to look it up.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
K. I'll go in the media thread to look it up.
It's in the OP of this thread Hannah
Old 12-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

It was an okay episode.. Liked seeing more of the Fab 4 taking the bulk of the investigative minutes for a while there, and seeing different combos of Steve/Kono and Chin/Danny working together.

But yaeh, it was not a totally good ep, just okay.
yeah i liked that too that they finally mixed up the team! i mean we had chin there when steve got the news from hiro's son so it FINALLY felt like they remembered that chin was steve's dad's partner. was wondering if they'd forgotten about that. and then danny and chin, kono with the guys, and then kono and steve at the hospital so that was really nice to see they ARE capable of remembering to mix up the combinations!!

still would have been nice if we'd heard malia speak. i mean, it was her wedding! and i just find it so silly they couldn't have cut a few seconds somewhere else and kept danny's line/steve's smile from the extended promo!!! that was just bad editing decision.
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so like l other Tv shows the adding of Lori into the crew is watering down the cast ?

I have seen many episodes and enjoy episodes i have seen . i know Grace from Battlestar Scott from all Oceans movies and Entourage . Danielle J Kim from Lost and early stint on 24 . Reiko even tough she did appear on Lost it was only like 4 episodes ,she was in few scenes with Danielle .. But she is best known for 3 seasons and one episode in S-5 on 24 . Also she was in AVPR: Aliens vs Predator - Requiem (2007)

alex i see buy his bio i saw in The Shield but don't remember his face ...
Old 12-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

i didn't mind the handcuff scene because steve was a jealous boyfriend, and he was clearly jealous OF Lori because he let her out of the handcuff's easily

but yeah, this wasn't the GREATEST episode... but it also wasn't worse of the season, and i really wanna know who shellbourne is!!

was so happy to see a scene with just my team of 4 that was perfection, tbh. and FINALLY kick ass kono is back!!! there was more of her this episode it seems

but there was not enough wedding though what we got was very good and cute
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it sad that I'm SUPER glad that we didn't get a Steve/Lori "look" during the wedding? XD

It's sad that just one "look" between those two can really ruin a whole ep for me.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Is it sad that I'm SUPER glad that we didn't get a Steve/Lori "look" during the wedding? XD

It's sad that just one "look" between those two can really ruin a whole ep for me.
lol i completely agree. honestly, if that had happened, would have left me with such a sour taste in my mouth like after 2x10. so thank goodness for that! honestly sad how she can make/break an episode for me at this point :|
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I thought it was an ok episode & thought it was funny when Danny & Lori were handcuffed together but didn't see Steve being the jealous boyfriend at all.
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
lol i completely agree. honestly, if that had happened, would have left me with such a sour taste in my mouth like after 2x10. so thank goodness for that! honestly sad how she can make/break an episode for me at this point :|
XD During the wedding, all I can think of is "OMG PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME STEVE/LORI MOON EYES AT EACH OTHER" and that's all I can think of for most of the wedding.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw the episode on Monday, is not great episode has been better .... I would have liked a little more sentimental, a scene of cousins ​​already know where kono say "I'm glad your wedding" or something, Lieutenant Kelly finally had to wait long for this moment.

I agree with you totally hated Danno scene with Lori, what's going on? ..

but I really like the scenes of Kono, and maybe she has the same number of scenes in the episode that everyone, so I'm happy.

PS: I learned that Grace becomes 2.14 in the excitement, I missed Dano's daughter Rachel also hope to see.
cynthitap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Quote:
XD During the wedding, all I can think of is "OMG PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME STEVE/LORI MOON EYES AT EACH OTHER" and that's all I can think of for most of the wedding.
Me as well. Isn't that sad?

I was so happy for Chin and Malia and I knew if she gave Steve the calf eyes I probably would have thrown something across the room

Quote:
Right now, for me, it is just the scenes she's in. I try and put her out of my mind when she isn't in the scene and it is just the Fab Four.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread