Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

love the episode!

More Kono

We got a cargument a cute one!

Book 'em Danno is back which I missed the last episodes we only had it once in the season premiere!

Now that Joe is a normal citizen again how stupid was it that Steve let him go with Hiro in de trunk of his car I expect that there will be some consequences for Steve for this!

Still to much Lori for me taste counting the episodes and hope she is gone soon!!!!!!!!

About Shelburne I think Steve mom is still alive! and Joe was talking to her on the phone!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
love the episode!

More Kono

We got a cargument a cute one!

Book 'em Danno is back which I missed the last episodes we only had it once in the season premiere!

Now that Joe is a normal citizen again how stupid was it that Steve let him go with Hiro in de trunk of his car I expect that there will be some consequences for Steve for this!

Still to much Lori for me taste counting the episodes and hope she is gone soon!!!!!!!!

About Shelburne I think Steve mom is still alive! and Joe was talking to her on the phone!
Lena Greetings! ...
Also I liked this episode much, especially because Kono had much more participation, I think it was she who finally resolved the case.

Cat out there that I read back in the 2.16 What a thrill! .. I am very anxious to see her again! daughter and hopefully Danno's ex-wife back, too.
cynthitap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:54 PM
New Fan

Yeah, Rachel has been non-existent and rarely mentioned this season. I think it is an attempt to have Danny move on. But she is the mother of his child and the light in his heart so that may take a while.

Why wouldn't Terry O'Quinn be back? I am a slow burn kinda girl- thus my love for Lost- so these wham bam done in three episode stories kinda irritate me. The writers KNOW the show is lasting the season and will most likely be renewed so they can start building larger story arcs now, tyvm.
Keyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyes (View Post)
Yeah, Rachel has been non-existent and rarely mentioned this season. I think it is an attempt to have Danny move on. But she is the mother of his child and the light in his heart so that may take a while.

Why wouldn't Terry O'Quinn be back? I am a slow burn kinda girl- thus my love for Lost- so these wham bam done in three episode stories kinda irritate me. The writers KNOW the show is lasting the season and will most likely be renewed so they can start building larger story arcs now, tyvm.
Terry sign in for a total of 9 episodes this season with a option to have more!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:48 PM
New Fan

That's a good option. He should take that option.
Keyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread