Fan Forum Hero

Danny be seeing ghosts XD! That's what he gets for disrespecting culture
Old 11-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

The rock through the Camaro twice so funny
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Passionate Fan

lol i loved how McGarrett was yelling for Danno to wait up! went from Danny to Danno and i loved Chin's Reaction lol

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-spacecadet-x (View Post)
lol i was dying @ his "keep up babe" to chin and his "no, brother, the other window" haha.

i loved seeing gabby and grace again. i really am loving her and danno which is weird considering they've had what, 10 minutes of screentime? but they're cute and adorable and i see the chemistry there as opposed to seve/lori which is making me gag every time it's forced on us. i hope we see gabby again over the season!!
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-spacecadet-x (View Post)
"How does this even happen?"

Old 11-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved last night episode !! so happy the bromance is BACK!!!!

We got a Babe, Danno, Buddy, and I think it was the first time Steve called Danny Daniel so cute hope nest time we get a "Book em Danno" again!!!

The first Danny and Grace scene (so glad to see Gracie again) wy could Danny took Grace to a nice neighborhood in stead of the sheby Hotel really!! Danny

What I dislike was how Danny was written when will he ever except that he lives in Hawaii the disrespect for other's beliefs does seem OOC to me. I know Danny would say something about it and Danny would rolled his eyes and snarked a bit, but he could have waited for the blessing!!

I wish they showed Lori in her holloween costume dying to see if she really was wonder woman

Lori using the name Danno NO!! JUST NO!! That name’s only to be used by two people on this planet, and that is Gracie and Steve. Period!!!!

Kono and Lori start to partner a tiny bit which is about time they show something!

The cargument was great and I agree 100% with Steve "Don't wow me"

Loved! Loved! the scene where Gabby showed up Steve mocking Danny was so fun to watch!

Wow Lori seems to have a really hard head it was weird that she stood up after being knocked out with that thing not even a bit blood was seeing.
Sorry to say this it bugs me that when Kono was shot Steve didn't even care and now Lori was hit on her head and he was so concern about her!

The last scene in Danny new home was hilarious Chin "This is a very large mattress what your planning doing on this large mattress" well Chin you may guess one time Steve, Chin and Kono faces was priceless when Danny said we are gonna leave Packed it up!!

Our poor Camaro had a hard time got a rock two times thought her window was great that they showed the plastic on the back window!!

CBS be careful with your Press Release!!!

Terry O’Quinn.......................... (Joe White)
Taylor Wily ..............................(Kamekona)
Mark Dacascos......................... (Wo Fat)

These three man stood in the press release but we didn't saw any of them!

Last edited by Immunity; 11-01-2011 at 12:29 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I rather liked this episode as well. Steve and Danny and car arguments!! AOL and SC have such chemistry!!

Random Thoughts:

Robert Englund puts the creep in creepy.

Yeah!! Grace is back but only for one scene

I hope Gabby and Grace get to meet. Danny is so cute with Gabby. Steve mocking Danny was funny.

Lots and lots of Max. And I love Fong as well (maybe Kono and Fong?!!)

Danny Danny Danny, I understood why you wanted to get the crime scene but it isn't right to disrespect Hawaii's beliefs and rituals. Look at the results. Danny's reaction to the broken windows (Chin's "No bra the other one" LOL) was priceless. It was all Steve could do not to laugh.

Even though I still hope and pray Lori is gone soon, she was almost tolerable to me last night. Maybe it was because Chin and Kono's screentime didn't seem to suffer because of her constant presence. She was still added to a scene where she didn't seem to be needed (so, Steve and Danny now can't interrogate a suspect without her there?) and scene where Kono would have surfficed. I am also glad that they didn't take the "Lori-was-at-a-custume-party-and-what-was-she?" any further than they did. I didn't want the last scene with her in her custume.

And I agree with Immunity Lori calling Danny "Danno" is wrong on so many levels.

As for the Steve/Lori hints, this is what I was thinking:
It is my understanding that most TV shows start their filming mid to late summer so depending on what eppie they are filming now, I am thinking that with this only being 2.07, this was probably in the can pre-PL's tweet on how Lori wasn't being written as a love interest(I still don't see any chemistry). I am thinking we may have to endure maybe one or two more eppies, before they go to strictly professional. Hopefully we won't have to wait until she is gone altogether if she indeed leaves. Also Steve could have just been making conversation. Actually he was probably more being nosy. Steve has a tendency to do that when someone is being particularly secretive, which Lori kind of was. (see eppie 1.19; Danny and the brown paper bag).

Hopefully, six down six to go.

Glad to see more of Kono.

Steve was his usual hot self. Loved him teasing Danny about buying a mattress at the one store that didn't deliver.

The ending made me laugh all the way around. Danny being spooked, Steve chasing him and Chin's bemused smile.

Good Halloween eppie.

Last edited by Crazyfor5-0; 11-01-2011 at 01:31 PM Reason: Edit comment
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with you. I was so excited with the beginning of the episode. I thought finally we get to see our team together. Then we get the scene at the house raid, where was Kono? Instead we get Lori and Kono is back at headquarters. This was really disappointing; we all know Kono could kick butt better than Lori ever will. And the hints they keep giving us is so annoying.

This may only be an observation but every time Steve and Kono have scenes together where she is undercover or working as part of the case Steve gives her looks that say sooo much. Why can't the writers explore that instead of trying to make us like Lori. I'm sure they know that the fans want to see Steve and Kono eventually together or Steve and Catherine. I simply do not see the chemistry with Lori and Steve. It seems forced. I'm hoping that we stop getting the hints and that Lori will leave soon.

6 episodes to go I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qirjanran (View Post)
a good episode. they finally had some better balance (although where was kono during the house raid? ) and i liked the team scenes with them teasing lori and then them all helping danno move. coulda done without the steve/lori hints but i'm just focusing on the other things i loved. glad we got to see gracie and gabrielle again! chin's face at the end was hilarious hehe.
steve&kono fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah i have no idea where kono was during the house raid. i really wish the show would do a better job of addressing when a character is missing for 15 minutes of screentime, this keeps happening episode after episode all season (kono showed up 15 minutes in last season, danny was gone for 15 minutes in one of the earlier eps).
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve&kono fan (View Post)
I simply do not see the chemistry with Lori and Steve. It seems forced. I'm hoping that we stop getting the hints and that Lori will leave soon.

6 episodes to go I hope.

That's what most fans want.

That Lori just let the series.

Kono the only woman in the team!
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

From last night's episode 60% of fans enjoyed it

POLL : What did you think of Hawaii Five-0 - Ka Iwi Kapu? | Spoiler TV

Only between 5-3% didn't like it.
x-spacecadet-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

ew
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 11-01-2011 at 09:38 PM
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was EASILY my favorite episode of the entire season it was amazing and the bromance was totally back

the only trouble for me right now is that i REALLY want to like Lori, i do... but i just can't.. her character does nothing for me.. like she says the words but i don't feel them.. and calling Danno was a HUGE no-no only steve and grace call him that! talk about sacred traditions.. that is one of them!! and taking HER on the raid and not Kono. NO. okay i know that she is technically part of the team now... but it is so bad to want some scenes where it's the four of them again? i mean FINALLY we got kono back on the team i just want some old school team scenes

the last scene with the apartment was easily one of the best scenes in the entire show, though
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღmaybe this time (View Post)

the only trouble for me right now is that i REALLY want to like Lori, i do... but i just can't.. her character does nothing for me.. like she says the words but i don't feel them.. and calling Danno was a HUGE no-no only steve and grace call him that! talk about sacred traditions.. that is one of them!! and taking HER on the raid and not Kono. NO. okay i know that she is technically part of the team now... but it is so bad to want some scenes where it's the four of them again? i mean FINALLY we got kono back on the team i just want some old school team scenes

the last scene with the apartment was easily one of the best scenes in the entire show, though
You have the same opinion as mine. I can not swallow Lori. I try but can not.
Iara_Cangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Here I am.I really enjoyed the episode and the case in it.It really was spooky.

We saw little Grace.I am so happy about that.But Danny did not seem to handle the whole Halloween thing.

There was this funny scene where Danny was trying to guess Lori`s costume.I would liked to see her dressed in the costume.I am very eager to find out what it was now.And when Lori and Kono started walking I felt like they are about to say ''Girl power''.There are the flings of a good relationship between the two of them.Seemed like they against the boys.

Steve really seemed to have an interest in Lori.He was asking so much about the party she was and after that man hit her on the head Steve was very concerned about her.It was sweet actually.

Danny was very funny in this episode.The non-believe state suited him and the thing he saw a ghost of a dead woman...I felt like Chin has something to do with it if we have to be reasonable,because he was the lost one the camera showed.

I love that we saw Autumn again.With the energy between her and Danno I felt like the dinner did not go so well or he did not call her or something.But Steve said that it went well so I am happy now.

It was a good and funny episode.Really enjoyed it though it was for me after Halloween.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
somehowsundown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread