Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 3.16 “Kekoa” ~ Monday February 11 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

3.16 “Kekoa”

“Warrior”

FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A TRADITIONAL HAWAIIAN FIGHTING MASTER AND McGARRETT HIRES A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO FOLLOW HIS MOTHER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, FEB. 11

Christine Lahti Returns as Doris McGarrett

Treat Williams (“Everwood”) and Summer Glau (“Serenity”) Also Guest Star

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans! Give a warm Aloha to #ChristineLahti, #SummerGlau and #TreatWilliams 2/11 10PM ET/PT

“Kekoa” – Five-0 investigates the murder of a Lua (ancient Hawaiian hand-to-hand combat) master, and McGarrett hires a private investigator to follow his mother, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Monday, Feb. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Christine Lahti returns as Doris McGarrett. Treat Williams guest stars as a private investigator hired by McGarrett to follow his mother, and Summer Glau guest stars as the daughter of the Lua master who comes to Five-0 for help.

(***Kekoa is Hawaiian for “Warrior”***)

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)

Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)

Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)

Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)

Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)

Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)

Christine Lahti (Doris McGarrett)

Brian Yang (Charlie Fong)

GUEST CAST:

Gabrielle Christian (Tina)

Treat Williams (Mick Logan)

Summer Glau (Maggie Hoapili)

Jason Tam (Eddie Thorne)

Joel de la Fuente (Shane Kawano)

Leroy Kalama Fallau (Lua Leader)

Keith Jardine (Ramsey Pollack)

Amelia Rose (Bride-to-Be)

Angela Byrd (Brittany)

Christopher Diprete (Brad Pecs)

Courtney Colley (Woman #1)

Laura Grace D’Angeli (Woman #2)

WRITTEN BY: Al Septien and Turi Meyer

DIRECTED BY: Larry Teng

Promo/

Old 02-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait for this Episode! Caught up to the latest episode, didn't take me too long to go through all three seasons but I'm sad I'm up to date because I loved being able to watch one straight after the other & got hooked to it
Raemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm also really looking forward to watch this episode! From the promo it looks like it's going to be pretty amazing.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raemus (View Post)
Can't wait for this Episode! Caught up to the latest episode, didn't take me too long to go through all three seasons but I'm sad I'm up to date because I loved being able to watch one straight after the other & got hooked to it
I know what you mean. The same thing happened to me. lol.
At least now I have no excuse to procrastinate...
rockturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Last night episode was Ok not as good as other ones it was just average but it has bits of everything and all the 4 main characters had there fair share of screentime.

I liked that Kamekona had a bigger part and that they refered to the fact that he helped Steve when he needed it Steve reaction was sweet also Kamekona scene with Kono was cute.

Loved Chin scene's with Maggie (Summer) and Summer fightscene was very well done it certainly looked very real to me.

We had some nice McDanno moments glad they toned down Danny's whinning this time Danny trying to cuff Kamekona made me laugh.

The end scene was awesome Steve facial expressions was priceless.

I am a McRoll fan love Cath but I didn't saw the need of Cath in this episode what a waste for Michelle talent to show up for 2 min to roll with Steve on the couch again 16 episode in the season and they still don't have any idea what to do with Catherine.

Now about Doris sorry for who love's her but I hated her last night her annoying behavior if she knows everything bugged me to no end We didn't find out anything useful about Doris,and her last sentence to Steve "If you wanted to know what I was up to, you just had to ask". Well Steve did Mama McG and you lie in his face that you told him everything.
Let Doris get married with Joe and both can move to Japan. I am done with this SL we never will get any answers.

It's time the writers and producrs will give us a follow up about several story lines.

The film roll Doris found underneath the house floor, what does it have that may compromise things for Steve or even Doris.

Chin grief sorry when will Chin dark place start and that he tells Steve he killed Delano.

Kono/Adam/Micheal SL Kono was investigation Adam and will she ever find out about what happend to her gun.

And PLEASE!! PLEASE!! end this horrible Shellburne case!!

Last edited by Immunity; 02-12-2013 at 12:58 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm beginning to wonder maybe if Doris is a double-agent. That would really add some drama to the show! It's time for the storyline - especially the relationship between McGarrett and Doris - to become dramatic. It's too much fun play, and it's not real-life. I hate to criticize, but that's what I think.

Anyway, I thought the episode was really great. As I read replies on this and other boards, I'm really starting to wonder what guys think about these episodes.
50fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50fangirl (View Post)
I'm beginning to wonder maybe if Doris is a double-agent. That would really add some drama to the show! It's time for the storyline - especially the relationship between McGarrett and Doris - to become dramatic. It's too much fun play, and it's not real-life. I hate to criticize, but that's what I think.

Anyway, I thought the episode was really great. As I read replies on this and other boards, I'm really starting to wonder what guys think about these episodes.
I found it enjoyable to watch but it was not as strong as the last two episodes thats is ok because they can give us every week a TOP episode it would be fair to ask that from TPTB that is what I mean with a OK episode

I agree with you we need some Doris/Steve drama because now it looks if Doris plays with Steve mind and feelings ................. How could Doris be a double agent when she was hiding for 20 years.?

And it is good to be criticize means you love the show just like me I LOVE! H5O but I am not blind for the wholes they have in several storylines like Chin grief, Kono/Adam/Micheal and the Shellburne case I really need some answers for that one.

I love Chritina Lathi she plays Doris excellent and I hope for Steve and Mary Doris has a good explaination for abandon them for 20 years but sofar I don't like the Doris character.

Last edited by Immunity; 02-12-2013 at 01:57 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50fangirl (View Post)

Oh yeah, I want more development in Steve and Doris relationship... They're all acting way too normal.
Doris does have a lot of secrets.... I'm really at lost when it comes to her. Still haven't figure ou if she is part of the good guys or not.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, here is my review of this episode:
Good episode.

The beginning was interesting, because I was waiting for something to happen to the girls in that bachelorette party and than that car crash came out of nowhere.

I have to start by saying that the fact that Chin Ho and Kono had so many scenes really pleased me. I think it was fitting, considering that they are from the Island and have a more insight knowledge on the local culture. I say PL and TPTB do this more often.

It's good seeing Fong appearing even if it's just to give us a piece of info. Makes it seems more official that the tech lab is the one working the physical evidences.
I have the same feeling towards Max. I find his quirkiness so peculiar and adorable, that even with just one scene I get happy to see him on my screen.

Kuddos to Kamekona. I knew he couldn't be involved in it (mostly because of the lousy promotion CBS did with this episode - I'll get to that later). Smart of Steve to just wait for Kamekona to make his move.... it was clear that he was going to do something.

The main reason I was waiting for this episode was the participation of Summer Glau (I LOVE her). And she did a wonderful job as Maggie. I love her expressions and the girl knows how to kick a$$ (don't even need to say that I had a River Tam flashback).

For an expert in doing survailance on people, the PI really sucked... But Doris hitting his shopping cart was priceless. I love both Treat Williams and Christine Lahti, but I couldn't care less for Doris love life. I want answers to Shellburne, to her secrets.

I'll say that whoever was responsible for making the promos, both video and pictures, didn't do a very good job with this episode. IMO the video revealed way too much information over the case, like the fight club thing was only mentioned after half of the episode, so all the other leads were a mislead that we all already knew about. They also showed Maggie being thrown in that empty pool to fight the girl, so no big surprise when she got kidnapped almost at the end.
And the pictures, why would CBS release promo pictures of the very end of the episode?!! From the moment Steve hired the PI the conclusion was already obvious. So, I hope this doesn't become an habit... I do not want to figure out the whole episode with just the promos.

I LOVE Cath! But to be completely honest I LOVE Season 1 and Season 2 Cath. The way she is being written is not making me a happy fan.... if this is what PL had in mind when he upgraded MB's status to a regular, I wish he had just kept her as a recurring, at least then she used to have great and important scenes instead of most of what Season 3 has given us.

I can say that I really enjoyed the episode (way better that 3.14 IMO). It wasn't epic, but as far as standalone goes, it was pretty interesting.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

A tail of two eppies: one frustrating and one touching and kind of scary.

Random Thoughts:

Doris/PI

So PI Mick's hidden agenda was that he has the hots for Doris gag me I knew that when Mick lied to Steve about Doris' activities that we wouldn't learn anything new

For the man who "wrote the book on survellance", Mick is pretty bad at it. Doris picked it up right away.

God, Doris is arrogant. When she said: "If you wanted to know what I was up to, you just had to ask", I was willing to pay Steve 5 bucks to punch her in the face.

I am with you Lena, I don't like this woman at all.

Doris needs to go away.

Did anyone else besides me notice that Steve wasn't exactly honest with Catherine when he told her why he missed surfing?

I hate to say this and I might get a little flack for it, but with the lack of progress with their relationship and with the negative tinkering of the character of Catherine, I am beginning to think that when they hit their "rocky road", they should break up indefinitely. He is not truthful with her, she is not truthful with him and he won't even admit to Danny that they are in a relationship!! Don't get me wrong, I like Catherine (maybe I am saying this BECAUSE I like her) but what is she REALLY getting out of this relationship?! Outside of a couple of isolated incidences, Steve only seems to pay a lot of attention to her when he wants something: a favor (regardless how it affects her career or well being) and sex. I am not saying he doesn't care about her and likes having her around but he could still care about her and like having her around and NOT be in a intimate, romantic relationship. If the writers and tptb aren't going to rehab the character of Catherine or show anything progress in their relationship, maybe these two should cut their losses and go their separate ways romantically. What they will do with Catherine if they do, IDK, but they aren't doing much with her now.

Just my opinion. Be kind

Kammakono/Fight Club

Wasn't Kammakono cute? I loved the concern he showed for Maggie and how they were Ohana. And we learned something the Big Guy in the progress. It was cool to see him help with the case and how Steve and Danny were tough with him but showed him a little compassion since it was his cousin who died. Hopefully we will see more of him.

I laughed out loud at Max with refereeing Steve and Danny.

Summer Glau was on a eppie of The Big Bang Theory and with her appearance here, she showed me that she can do comedy and drama. Kudos!!

"If you want to hit someone, hit me" Steve--what a stud!! Another almost Indiana Jones moment when he shot that huge dude in the leg.

Lots of Chin and Kono and I liked seeing Chin bond with Maggie.

The fight scenes were hard to watch (was that a drained swimming pool they were fighting in?) especially when Maggie got her shoulder dislocated but I knew 5-0 would save the day!!

Quote:
And PLEASE!! PLEASE!! end this horrible Shellburne case!!
I agree 100% Lena; the sooner the better. I don't think we are going to get that lucky though
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree with a lot of what you said, Lori! Especially when it comes to Cath... I'm having major mixed feelings lately towards her, McRollins....
I also think that their relationship is not moving forward, but if TPTB is already having problems getting scenes for Cath while she is with Steve, imagine what a mess it will be if they were not together?!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

As usual the show is full of wasted potential and poor writing.

The writing for Doris is just horrible. This woman abandoned her kids and is surrouned by lies, yet all the writers can do is give us silly nonsence. Where is the drama from what she did to her family. Where does she get the right to act all motherly to Steve as if she did nothing wrong. Why has Steve taken this horrible woman back into his life. This storyline had potential for some great dramatic moments but its nothing now but boring nonsense. Love Treat Williams but his PI skills were non existant and if Doris was such a great super sleuth/spy why did she have to go into hiding for 20 years.

She's now in plain sight and Wofat knows where she is but yet he does nothing!! so again why the need to hide for 20 years.

Poor dear Catherine. Her character had the potenial to give us some great backstory on Steve but she's reduced to an errand girl or booty call. Steve only seems interested in her when he wants a favour. As I said before this makes him shallow and a jerk imo.

Danny - Scott seems like he's bored most of the time and I don't see any chemistry between Danny and Steve anymore. Why do the writers portray Danny as such a useless cop, Why is his sole purpose whining at Steve which seems to be the basis of the bromance. I'm sick of the insults and don't find them endearing at all. Steves seems fed up with them as well. They just make their relationship childish.

We are more than half way through the season and no answers to anything. No development for the characters at all. No progression to any of their stories. Why can't they weave in their stories each week. Build up on each of them a little. What happened to Adams brother. What happened to the rocky road between Steve and Cath. I really wonder why Cath puts up with him. There is no intimacy between them - they can't even make out without someone conveniently interrupting. The writers portray them as immature teenagers rather than grown adults and seem to go out of their way to make their "relationship" ambiguous. Is this to appease the McDanno fans.

The show as it stands has no substance at all. The actors/beautiful scenery and action scenes keep many watching but most episodes are forgettable five minutes after watching. The show could be so much better and its a shame seeing such talent wasted over and over each week.
h50fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Moderator Manager

You make some valid point, h50fan.

I think that both Doris and Cath storylines are being wasted... They were suppose to add more to the show, but instead so far their presence haven't really made any impact.

And I totally agree with you about them acting like teenagers. It really pisses me off. If I wanted to see teenagers I would go watch some other show. Clearly the writing staff of the show needs a wake up call or something.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

First of all I didn't know Dodge Intrepids were still rented out. Maybe a "Rent-A-Wreck" company like they have near me. But having Thomas Hoapili in the trunk then shoot him so he won't talk? Kinda odd to me. Not sure he would have gone to the cops anyway. He'd go for revenge.?? Where were they taking him in the first place now that he was beat from the fights? When they talked to his daughter Maggie anyway, she was trying to hide the fights. So I believe killing Thomas raised more red flags then if he was just a kidnapping victim. 5 and a half hours gone, and Chin saw the video to prove his time taken. That was luck. But we see on Person Of Interest, cams are everywhere!

Nice to see more of Komekona as others have stated,. And his dark side. He is a "reformed" felon. And in first season I thought he may have been in on some of the gang action. Keeping tabs on 5-0 maybe? But I know he was upset his cousin Thomas was the one killed and he had loaned him the gun found with him, but you'd think he would know Steve and Danny might be around when he closed up shop and went after "The Roaming Gnome fan" Eddie Thorn. Especially when you see that Camaro in you rearview?? "Gee maybe I better stop for gas? Go see Eddie later?" Did like Komekona's old style Bronco! Danny and his "Guns Of Naverone" when he sees Komekona's pistol. And the cuffs didn't fit. Komekona telling them he "Was not completely forthcoming," was so cute. Steve taking out Eddie with Charlie the Gnome was classic. Komekona should know the team has his back so don't screw up. But Eddie wanting to rob Thomas at least fit in the story. Was nice later in custody Komekona telling Maggie, "You have to trust them!" when she wouldn't talk. Did he learn his lesson?

Steve setting up Mick Logan, Private Eye to follow Mom, I figured she would find out. Just not so soon. If he was so good, he should have gotten away with a couple episodes atleast without being made. Doris probably had him checked out soon after seeing him in the store, or atleast later at dinner. He's on the phone with Steve, she is on her Blackberry checking him out??? But the "Fabric King", had a nice jingle. Doris was a teacher?? Or was her cover before she made him?
Later Doris and Mick going on a date did bring a priceless look on Steve's face. But he can maybe squeeze out some info.? Hope treat Williams isn't just a one shot deal. Liked him a couple weeks ago on Chicago Fire too. I have to believe that Doris has had to put up with some of Steve and Catherine's "dating" too. Unless she is gone the weeks we see Steve's home and not her. I did think Mick was going to bring out atleast some tidbits of what is going on with her. But we know Joe White will be back soon to help I guess. But both Danny and Doris telling Steve to "just ask" Mom was cute, but I bet she will not tell. Because as stated before he has to have asked a bunch of questions before. And I would have thought he would have questioned Joe White, even over the phone? Doris: " Don't wait up!" lol

The fight with Kat Carrigan, MMA and Ramsey Pollick MMA contender left a fight video in their room. Maggie of course grabbed by Shane Kawano, Lua 2nd in command. She fought well at the pool fight. Thought though Steve and team would kick some butt! But his shooting knee cap, and Danny's talk was cute. Seemed extreme for Shane Kawano to have Thomas killed and then tried Maggie just because Thomas wouldn't expand. Just start your own business?? But it was a good show
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by h50fan (View Post)
As usual the show is full of wasted potential and poor writing.
The writing for Doris is just horrible. This woman abandoned her kids and is surrouned by lies, yet all the writers can do is give us silly nonsence. Where is the drama from what she did to her family. Where does she get the right to act all motherly to Steve as if she did nothing wrong. Why has Steve taken this horrible woman back into his life. This storyline had potential for some great dramatic moments but its nothing now but boring nonsense. Love Treat Williams but his PI skills were non existant and if Doris was such a great super sleuth/spy why did she have to go into hiding for 20 years.
She's now in plain sight and Wofat knows where she is but yet he does nothing!! so again why the need to hide for 20 years.:sigh.
I have to agree with you on this point. Doris annoys the hell out of me and most fans I guess. She has abandoned her family for 20 years and showed no interest in their fate. Then she suddenly appears and ... she lies to Steve's face about Wo Fat. In the current episode she again acted like everything is OK and I cringed when she told Steve he culd ask her what she has been doing. Yeah, right - she would definitely tell him the truth. Using Cat is also unacceptable. Unfortunately, the writers backed themselves in the corner with this subplot. The only good thing is that Doris presence is kept to a minimum.

Quote:
Poor dear Catherine. Her character had the potenial to give us some great backstory on Steve but she's reduced to an errand girl or booty call. Steve only seems interested in her when he wants a favour. As I said before this makes him shallow and a jerk imo.
I don't agree here, Steve's and Cat relationship was developed especially in the episode with Ethan and his missing father. Yes, Cat is still doing favours for Steve, but he definitely wants to be with her. Still, it would be good if they both could express their feelings towards each other.

Quote:
Danny - Scott seems like he's bored most of the time and I don't see any chemistry between Danny and Steve anymore. Why do the writers portray Danny as such a useless cop, Why is his sole purpose whining at Steve which seems to be the basis of the bromance. I'm sick of the insults and don't find them endearing at all. Steves seems fed up with them as well. They just make their relationship childish.
Well, Danny is the "whining" person and rather pesymistic type of the guy, but he is the one with reason who cools Steve's head off. They compliment each other and that's what fans still like. I understand though, that after 3 season the bromance is not as fresh. I get it and it was a good idea that Steve was working with Kono or Chin as well and not just with Danno this season.

Quote:
We are more than half way through the season and no answers to anything. No development for the characters at all. No progression to any of their stories. Why can't they weave in their stories each week. Build up on each of them a little. What happened to Adams brother. What happened to the rocky road between Steve and Cath. I really wonder why Cath puts up with him. There is no intimacy between them - they can't even make out without someone conveniently interrupting. The writers portray them as immature teenagers rather than grown adults and seem to go out of their way to make their "relationship" ambiguous. Is this to appease the McDanno fans.

The show as it stands has no substance at all. The actors/beautiful scenery and action scenes keep many watching but most episodes are forgettable five minutes after watching. The show could be so much better and its a shame seeing such talent wasted over and over each week.
It's been 16 episodes so far and there are still 8 left. It's not possible to resolve all plots in one or two episodes. Doris and Wo Fat story will be the finale, there was also progression to Adam's and Kono's story - she cloned his cell phone. Also, there will prequel to the pilot where we would see Steve's training as a SEAL and Terry Quinn is coming back so there wil be answers concerning Doris diseppearance. As for Cat's and Steve relationship, it's hard to expect deep involvement when she is serving on battleship and can be sent anywhere, also Steve has his issues and he is not good at talking about his feelings. Also, H50 is not Homeland or Dexter and there will no character development like in those shows. The last thing the shows needs is more drama and going dark. This is supposed to be fun and it's best this way.

Last edited by ateofi; 02-14-2013 at 12:34 PM
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)
So I believe killing Thomas raised more red flags then if he was just a kidnapping victim. 5 and a half hours gone, and Chin saw the video to prove his time taken. That was luck. But we see on Person Of Interest, cams are everywhere!
Good point!! and indeed cams are everywhere

Quote:
Steve setting up Mick Logan, Private Eye to follow Mom, I figured she would find out. Just not so soon. If he was so good, he should have gotten away with a couple episodes atleast without being made. Doris probably had him checked out soon after seeing him in the store, or atleast later at dinner. He's on the phone with Steve, she is on her Blackberry checking him out??? But the "Fabric King", had a nice jingle. Doris was a teacher?? Or was her cover before she made him?
Later Doris and Mick going on a date did bring a priceless look on Steve's face. But he can maybe squeeze out some info.? Hope treat Williams isn't just a one shot deal. Liked him a couple weeks ago on Chicago Fire too. I have to believe that Doris has had to put up with some of Steve and Catherine's "dating" too. Unless she is gone the weeks we see Steve's home and not her. I did think Mick was going to bring out atleast some tidbits of what is going on with her. But we know Joe White will be back soon to help I guess. But both Danny and Doris telling Steve to "just ask" Mom was cute, but I bet she will not tell. Because as stated before he has to have asked a bunch of questions before. And I would have thought he would have questioned Joe White, even over the phone? Doris: " Don't wait up!" lol
For Steve and Cath relationship it would be better if Doris looks for her own place but she is a selfish person so I guess she will stay.

I wonder if we ever see Mick again or if this was a one time appearance, I hope he comes back I like Treat Williams. As for mama McG saying to Steve "You only have to ask" Yeah how many time does Steve have to ask you what your hiding and your reason to let escape Wo-Fat.

Joe will be back but not for helping Doris with anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateofi (View Post)
I have to agree with you on this point. Doris annoys the hell out of me and most fans I guess. She has abandoned her family for 20 years and showed no interest in their fate. Then she suddenly appears and ... she lies to Steve's face about Wo Fat. In the current episode she again acted like everything is OK and I cringed when she told Steve he culd ask her what she has been doing. Yeah, right - she would definitely tell him the truth. Using Cat is also unacceptable. Unfortunately, the writers backed themselves in the corner with this subplot. The only good thing is that Doris presence is kept to a minimum.
100% agree with what you have said above And I wonder how the writers will fix this mess.

Quote:
I don't agree here, Steve's and Cat relationship was developed especially in the episode with Ethan and his missing father. Yes, Cat is still doing favours for Steve, but he definitely wants to be with her. Still, it would be good if they both could express their feelings towards each other.
I want to see them act as adults both have a high rank in the Navy so I expect more of them then only seeing them rolling on the couch it's time these two will have a good converstation.

Quote:
Well, Danny is the "whining" person and rather pesymistic type of the guy, but he is the one with reason who cools Steve's head off. They compliment each other and that's what fans still like. I understand though, that after 3 season the bromance is not as fresh. I get it and it was a good idea that Steve was working with Kono or Chin as well and not just with Danno this season.
I still enjoying the bromance but I know also after 3 season it is no surprise anymore if we see a cargument and these two go head to head with each other. I am happy that they mixed up the teams more this season

Quote:
It's been 16 episodes so far and there are still 8 left. It's not possible to resolve all plots in one or two episodes. Doris and Wo Fat story will be the finale, there was also progression to Adam's and Kono's story - she cloned his cell phone. Also, there will prequel to the pilot where we would see Steve's training as a SEAL and Terry Quinn is coming back so there wil be answers concerning Doris diseppearance. As for Cat's and Steve relationship, it's hard to expect deep involvement when she is serving on battleship and can be sent anywhere, also Steve has his issues and he is not good at talking about his feelings. Also, H50 is not Homeland or Dexter and there will no character development like in those shows. The last thing the shows needs is more drama and going dark. This is supposed to be fun and it's best this way.
The only SL the solved this season was the custody case glad Danny won. But Peter L Have said we would see Chin dealing with his grief and his guilt about killing Delano which he till now never told Steve.

Adam/Kono she indeed cloned his cell phone but also Adam brother used Kono gun for something why else did he took it.

I am afraid that again Wo-Fat Doris will be the main event for the season finale I'll will take it if this will be the end of the Shellburne case I don't want another cliffhanger.

I agree H5O supposed to be more fun and my wish for the finale would be they all end on a happy Ohana note.
Reply   Post New Thread