Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
That whole quote proves that while initially the doppelgangers are drawn to finding each other because of some spell Markos put on them over a thousand years ago, that Stefan and Elena actually falling in love had nothing to do with Markos or any doppelganger destiny crap. It was all Stefan and Elena's free will... Markos didn't create their love and it's probably why a lot of the doppelgangers have never stayed together.. because their love isn't forced or fake.. they have free will to fall in-love with who they want. Markos just wanted the doppergangers together for their blood... the promise of true love was just a lure... none of the doppel's were forced to love each other.. the ones that ended up falling in love did that all by themselves
That makes sense. Thanks ! It might have been more clear actually watching the episode. The quotes sounded contradictory.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. You'd actually have to hear the actual conversation, since it can be taken out of context when looking at the quote on its own.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Seems like it. I'll probably just marathon the rest of the season when it's over.

Sad to hear that episode was a series low ratings wise. They need to come up with some better storylines.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
Seems like it. I'll probably just marathon the rest of the season when it's over.

Sad to hear that episode was a series low ratings wise. They need to come up with some better storylines.
Agreed. IMO, this season was a mess. I think JP or KW needs to be more hands on. Is KW associated with TVD at all anymore?

I finally did watch, being as I was bored last night. I like the editing/directing.Paul did a nice job. Lol, I still feel horrible that Elena is homeless.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
I think I may even have to force myself to do that...but I don't know if I'll be able to. I think this entire season has been bleh and the only way I'd be able to watch it is if I'm really bored over the summer and have nothing better to do.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Promo | Extended Promo | Webclip | Stills
5x19 Man On Fire

Stefan (Paul Wesley) tries to distract Elena (Nina Dobrev) from obsessing about the state of her relationship
with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while Bonnie (Kat Graham) does her best to be realistic about how the changes
happening on the Other Side will affect her existence as the Anchor. Damon demands the Traveler knife,
forcing Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) to admit it has gone missing. Through flashbacks
to election night, 1960, Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) reveals to Elena, Stefan and Bonnie that he has learned
what happened to his long-lost love, Maggie (guest star Heather Hemmens), and then, with the unwilling help of Liv
(guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), things take an ugly turn. Trying to calm Enzo down,
Damon intervenes, but his words cause Enzo to make a desperate and dangerous decision that leads to a violent confrontation
with Stefan. Finally, Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) enlists Sloan’s (guest star Caitlin McHugh) help in a ritual
designed to break an ancient curse against the Travelers. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is forced to play a dangerous
part in the ritual, while witnessing the incredible power the Travelers now possess. Michael Allowitz directed the episode.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for updating Erin

Love the new banner
Old 04-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kathrin, thank you we never had a banner before and I've so been wanting to change things up a bit for this thread
Old 04-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

OMG Enzo.... i will miss him. But Bonnie, WTF? What did this mean? I am scare d for her.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think Enzo is really gone.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

ratings for last night matched last weeks series low
Old 04-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
ratings for last night matched last weeks series low
Old 04-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Then in the next article they say how it went up like 13% (by the same mag no less, LOL)
I think it went up in viewers but not in ratings. It was still a .7. Better than going down anyways.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Last night's episode was 1.81 vs the series low the week before of 1.66. It's higher than the week before that too, but still crap.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

This show its not going to get better its just nowt